Sharingan

So I didn't get too far in Naruto, what exactly does this guy's eyes do? Are the illusions actually real, as in the victim feels the pain for real. If he stabs the guy during the jutsu, does it happen in the real world also?

The pain is real, the wounds are not.

>what exactly does this guy's eyes do?
Illusions, mind break, interrogation. On top of that they can see in slow motion, predict enemy movements and have greater insight into the workings of jutsu through being able to visibly see chakra that would otherwise be transparent.
>Are the illusions actually real
no
> If he stabs the guy during the jutsu, does it happen in the real world also?
No but the mental fatigue remains, he was able to incapacitate kakashi through mental fatigue alone, though his usual method of attack is to disorientate and assassinate as seen in his deidara fight

Every Sharingan except Sasuke's has some special trick. Itachi's could make an illusion so real it stops time to the person who he casts it on.

Is this panel a reference to something? He does this when the illusion ends

What happen next?

She gets gangraped and then the illusion ends. Then a bird has a jutsu too (?)

Whoa.

God it's been a while. But can't Itachi activate his genjutsu without even looking the person in the eye? It's op as fuck.

>"Hiiii~ Kisame's rough cock!"

What did she mean by this?

I don't remember this. I do remember he tortured Kakashi for 12 hours or so though in his illusion and it was only a moment or so in the real world.

I read in the wiki that someone can make illusions a reality. But I don't think it's Itachi

fuck off narutards

>12 hours or so
Three days. The ability he used to accomplish that is not unique to him, but he is the only one skilled enough in illusion techniques to produce the crazy time dilation effect.

Kisame is pretty rough isn't he

Shisui is better

Check these repeating digits

Sasuke has Enton, which allows him to freely control Amaterasu

Any Uchiha technically can if they know how, but they have to give up an eye in exchange. That's how they reality warp, but it can only affect the users reality. Mostly used to no-sell attacks or come back from the dead.

The illusions aren't "real" but you obviously feel pain (what the fuck would be the point of them if you don't). Itachi is really fucking good at illusions so he can torture people for days in the illusion when it's only a moment in real life, which mindbreaks the target (but physically they are fine)

There was some shitty bitch from the anime fillers whose illusions were actually "real" but, well, filler.

>But can't Itachi activate his genjutsu without even looking the person in the eye? It's op as fuck.

He can cast those genjutsu, but they aren't actually Sharingan-powered and thus basically shit tier.

Kisame best boy