When Sup Forums realizes they got some BBBLLLLLALCK

>when Sup Forums realizes they got some BBBLLLLLALCK

>TFW a mixed american mongrel

Am I even white you guys

So you took this test? Does it actually work?

>Does it actually work?

I had no clue that I was Scandinavian, I thought I was mostly English.
But then again, the vikings invaded england a lot over the centuries and bred with them, so that might explain it.

Anyhow, you spit into a test tube and mail it in, 8 weeks later they give you results

I'm nigger riiiiiiick!

>implying they don't mongrelize your results to push their political agenda.

>31% irish
You were never white to begin with.

If they want my DNA they'll have to jerk me off into a cup at gunpoint. No idea why you'd willingly give them rights to sell your genetic info

My 23andme says I'm 3% non-White but fuck you Sup Forums I'm still going to call myself White

>30% scandinavia
>8% benin/togo

Checks out.

>(((ancestry.com)))

literally fucking owned by kikes. Its impossible to know if you're jewish genetically but for some reason its able to tell you how jewish you are despite jews almost completely being assimilated into whiteness. It said I was jewish but I'm not even fucking white, I just said I was because I'm like 20% spanish.

Both of my parents grandparents came into America from Malta and Germany around the early 1900's. whats the chance that I am 100% white?

The presence of a small admixture of non-white blood is regrettable, but not wholly unexpected.

>implying irrationally hate black pepo so much that i care if i have african dna

Lololol liberals btfo for all time by dr donald trump

benis :DDDD

Noice. By the time I get it back it'll be Christmas lol, neat present.

>some
get on my level

the right amount of everything

bump

>tfw u got the jew
Time to start the oven

>implying