How has anime changed you, Sup Forums?

How has anime changed you, Sup Forums?

I lost 25 Kilo and started Working out because my fat old self couldn't self insert in the ripped anime protagonists

what the fuck

...you've never had that happen to you?

I feel like i've acquired more wisdow.

Katanagatari helped me understand that if you live in the past you will die in the past, sometimes you just have to let things go.

This is actually true, it started with Kirito and then I nearly starved me to death and started jogging from zero to more Kilometers every week till I got to the 15 km mark.
Lost like 25 Kilos in 6 Months.
I was a wreck after that and tried to eat normal again but couldn't so I needed professional help. Now I can eat everything I want again and work out, that I look more like MC's

It allowed me to become erect to a far wider range of lewd

>changed
I watch anime since I was 4 years old, so I have no idea how I would be now without anime.

Its made me a social recluse that wallows in self-loathing every day.

I can't stand looking at 3D people anymore. They are abominations.

>Katanagatari helped me understand that if you live in the past you will die in the past, sometimes you just have to let things go.
I had a similar thing happen with Tatami Galaxy. Trying to chase a feeling is only going to make you feel like shit in the end, you just go to take life as it is sometimes.

Also this

Literally DYEL
Unless you're severely overweight your should set bigger goals

15 km per run, or 15 km a week?
15 km a week ain't shit.

Per Day

Hyouka along with Tatami Galaxy motivated me to not hikki out from life.

Re:zero made me question whether I do things just to met others expectations, or because I really wanted to do them.

But 15 km a day was too hard so I stopped after 2 Weeks and went back to 8 km a day with lesser food than I already ate (around 1000 kcal a day)

I might've been able to get a girlfriend in high school without it.
probably not

I've started doing some basic excersises like push-ups and sit-ups at home, started brushing teeth and taking a shower daily. And I'm now a lolicon but whatever

For the worse.

I started to accidently walk in rooms where girls are undressing.

Nice, keep it up brah
You're gonna be that alpha MC that everyone loves!

t./fit/

I've become more depressed.
I now realize that the only way to true happiness is through death

I'm more blind everyday that pass. That's the only thing that anime has given me and it isn't even a good thing.

>I got laid!

...said no one ever.

It hasn't

This. I've discovered a wide range of fetishes over the years. Fetishes I used to make fun of like futanari.

It made me live. I can't kill myself before Evangelion 3.0+1.0