*BLOCKS YOUR PATH*

>Hey white boi. Yeah, you. Das rite. I hear u be sayin' racist sheit on that crackaz nazi forum. Prepare to feel the kangz wrath.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nJ0dfAREvAc
youtu.be/bMh39-cqtkM
youtube.com/watch?v=cfHAiIq-Yeo
youtube.com/watch?v=JPFGQ6mbDXY
youtube.com/watch?v=wVN3Awfs6Sc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

get John Cena

B-b-but I thought Argentina was white?

Is this nigger the same?

throw some fried chicken at him

I have literally been training MMA the past year to be ready to fight in situations like this

10mm to the chest

*whips out dick*

>Mark Henry is from Texas

He is a Trump supporter

Oh, I can see the pieces now, I'm guessing you don't have a girlfriend either. Another pitiful virgin, and you won't get one either, not with that sexist attitude. It's 2017, the modern woman will not tolerate your sexist bullshit attitude. You can try to hide it, but it will eventually come out that you didn't cut your balls off hard enough, and she'll dump your ass. Why is it so hard for bigots to respect women? For that matter, to respect anyone of all colors, races, religions, and genders? Is it because they can't get any? Looks like you're the degenerate here.

MOAR GIBS FOR AUSTRALOPITHECUS PEOPLE OR ELSE YOU RACIST

>blam blam blam blam

Ask him which came first, the basket or the ball. Then watch his dumb nigger brain over heat

No more, white crackaz. We be kangz in Argentina. Argentina is our homeland. Argentina be the black lion kangz homeland.

Nothing because he is the worlds strongest man

leg sweep into guillotine chokehold is all you need against someone with no background tbqh

Hit first, i hit him in the dick as hard as i can.

>pull out revolver
>unload it into his gut
>walk away

"So good to see you! Me and the lads from the acting troupe were just hitting the bar to whet our whistles. Have a good night!"

distract him with elderly white womyn

Bad img choice. Mark is from texas, great guy, i think he likes trump. Hes friends with half my normiebook and seems like a stand up dude.

Get a pic bc Mark Henry is cool

*pulls out concealed carry*
*blasts a hole in his already empty skull*
psh... nuthin personell, darkie

>MU- MU- MUH DICK WHITEBOI!
>I I- I- IZ GO- GO- GONNA KICK YAY ASS!

>Runs away and calls his coon goons on you

He looks really sad, I look into his eyes and I see a life of pain and torment bubbling under the surface. What's the quick compdown on this walking heart attack?

He has no neck user.

Does he have 6 other niggers with him?
No = spare my future taxes
Yes = walk 5 feet back and throw pebbles at them while they catch up

Is he le based black man?
Then not only does he get to stay, but he gets to profit off the labor of productive Whites through (((welfare))).
XDDDDDDD BASED!!!!!!

Pull out one of these, the niggers natural enemy

Nothing's better than him and Can't Cuck the Tuck sharing an intro song
youtube.com/watch?v=nJ0dfAREvAc

You think it's that easy? He's got a lot left in the tank.

>precedes to shoot nigger for resisting arrest

SOM'BODY GONNA GET THEIR ASS LICKED

>actually hating Mark Henry

haha I had this actually happen to me once. The nigger didn't know how to react when I didn't flinch. We actually ended up shaking hands and walking away.

Pull out my phone and start recording evidence.

sage

Yeah, because you're going to easily guillotine somebody that weighs 300lbs of bearmode. Good luck with that, user. I'm pretty sure that would end with you getting dropped on your head, possibly unless you're a brown or black belt.

daddy's coming home

Ask to see his big black dick. :3c

White men invented guns to defend against gorillas like this. God its great being white

Checked.

get an autograph, i guess

looks like a second life character

Henry is a bro. Please don’t hate on the worlds strongest man :(

slip him the tendies, and watch him wallow in his filthy uncotrolable low impulse control greed

WE

Toss a basketball and kick him in his ass where his brain is.

Pull out a job application and watch him run like Caesar through the vines

I didn't know him. It was one of the first results in Google images. We here in Argentina do not know about WWE or anything like that.
Officially changing of nigger, now is pic related.

>Officially changing of nigger
oh argentina we love you

Argentina is whi-

AM I BEING DETAINED?

sweep his broken down knee joint and turn giganigger into crippledngger

I'm a big guy

its not. but the white parts of argentina make up for the rest.

Easy.
Take pants off.
Helicopter dick.
Shit in your own hat.

for him

Argentina is wh-
-ere the 4th Reich lives

Stop LARPing Argentina. Get your Malvinas first and then you are relevant. Fuck off please with your nigger bullshit.

Ooga booga indeed, chocolate friend.

that's the obese from whip game proper
youtu.be/bMh39-cqtkM
OP's pic is Mark Henry

Start singing the US anthem and when he's on his knees I turn into a police officer and shoot him in self-defence.

Fucking niggers!!!

Eight rounds from my FNX, a lengthy trial, and then I sell the gun for 120,000 dollars.

> 56%

Wearing orange jump suit. Spotted 1/4 mile away. Dropped at 150Yds.

Can confirm. Argentina is not white. We are what awaits every white country If they allow uncontrolled open borders. This is an immigration dystopia ("real" argentinians are unironically white, it's the paraguayans/chileans/bolivians/peruvians who are outnumbering us and larp as argentinians).

Is that what you do?

T.literal retard thinking flag theifs are America

Not possible - I was already on the other side of the street like a smart white person around blacks.

>look mommy watching MMA on YouTube will help me beat this guy

Stab him in the stomach with my K-bar and say the nigger swung at me. If he has previous felonies which more than half of the nigger ghetto population does the Judge will believe my story over his any day of the year.

Don't let the ape turn you into an ape, for white men are the Lions of this world. Treat him like what he is, a lesser animal. Stab them and move on with your life.

They will think twice when they realize the lion is biting back now.

youtube.com/watch?v=cfHAiIq-Yeo

Sexual Chocolate, please move.

How strong are you? Can you hold 120 lb fully extended from one arm? As you are more than 2x the weigh of someone who does 80 lb.

youtube.com/watch?v=JPFGQ6mbDXY

>I am sorry
>Mark says its ok
>I drop my pants
>Music plays
youtube.com/watch?v=wVN3Awfs6Sc

"Move out of the way nigger" -me to the nigger in my path