Tengen Ronpa Guren Dangann 3

ROW ROW FIGHT FOR TOWA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/umDr0mPuyQc
strawpoll.me/10884696/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I fucked up. It should be Tengan, not Tengen.

Less than 12 hours to go.

How old is Monaca now?

why do you ask?

G E N T L E
E
N
T
L
E

foreshadowing?

Who knows. I'd guess 11 or 12 but that's just off looks.

We really only have one time reference for the series, that the Tragedy began and Hope's Peak closed during the 78th Class second year and that's it. I don't think there are any for post-DR1 so for we know it's been 10 years between DR1 and DR3(highly doubtful though)

I want a flashback of their interactions.

This best be coming to steam

I would interact with Monaca-chan.

It will come to Steam... two years after it's release on ps4/vita

I don't think it'll be that long, a couple months maybe. Weren't the east and western releases of UDG just a few months?

It's okay. You're used to waiting, aren't you?

>H-hagakure-kun, make me a woman
Why does Weedman get the best girl?

Does Naegi know about Monaca?
Togami told him everything when they had that call at the epilouge right?

Try a year.

I love Sonia.

OVA of Komaeda raising her when

Where my Mikanbros at?

Whatever, Coca-Cola.

Here's Mikan getting exactly what she deserves.

you had me worried for a moment there

When Kodaka gets his shit together.

You said ON steam. Are you talking about localization or platform ports?

Well popularity has certainly increased since then with steam sales. I'll stay hopeful.

Platform port, I don't care when the PS4/Vita versions will be here, I want it on Steam.

so for dates in island mode does it not matter where you take your date as long as you select the right option?

No worries my friend.
You deserve something special too, so this is for you.

Then it will take a while. Also East and West release of UDG was a whole year apart so unless NISA steps up on V3 then don't expect anything in the same year it releases in japan.

youtu.be/umDr0mPuyQc

jokes on you, i like hiyoko too

In the steam versions, NISA's logo isn't present, they got dropped for those ports.

>tfw you have complex plans but your old talentless self fucks it all up and ends up engaged to the local toilet

It matters due to the possible conversations you'll end up having. The answers you pick can be very good, good, bad, or very bad and sometimes your choices won't include a very good option. If you want to finish as many characters Island Mode routes as you can in one run of it, you may need to save scum a bit.

To be fair Spike Chunsoft has been porting games on PC so maybe all is not lost in the future

>tfw all your plans get thrown out the window because a stupid bunny had a moment of competence and your shitty talentless self ends up on a honeymoon with a slutty princess.

In a timely fashion?

Well I already used much of my first run to get all hope fragments and I'm already on my second run regardless. Doing Nagito and Sonia first because they're my harem then I'll casually do the others

Guys please. His plan was to defeat Junko, so he got everything he wanted

Ok so I went through danganronpa 1&2 (first videogame with Naegi & second one with Hajime) and I've seen the first 5 episodes of DR3 (both future&hope) and I've never heard of this green haired girl. Who is she?

Stop being a secondary.

Major character in ultra despair girls.

She's the bad guy of Another Episode. All you need to know is that she loved Junko and now she's trying to become her

You really should play AE though. It singlehandedly saves Toko's entire character, and you get more based komaeda. Plus, it tells how Izuru got the Junko AI

ZTD on PC was two days apart from the original releases on handheld. Plus DR 1 and 2 sold decently

His plan was to take down Junko HIMSELF.
He wasn't satisfied with a manlet taking her down and he sure as hell isn't satisfied with a bunny beating him to it.

Oh so I should watch a playthrough of this one too? I've been told it's trash and non cannon...

This is kind of retarded though. The way Chiaki puts it, it's almost as if she doesnt like videogames.

People always assumed it was non canon or just a spin off until now. Yeah watch a playthrough, there's an 11 hour "movie" of it on youtube that plays all the important cutscenes.

The show has made it pretty clear that playing video games for her is just a way to make friends, 'girl gamers' mirite?

Komaeda's daughter

He straight up told Komaeda that he wouldn't be participating in her defeat.

>tfw all her classmates are shitty casuals.

Must be very despair inducing.

Thank you very much for your help.

Also another topic : Since Chiaki in DR2 was just an AI, and since we don't know how she dies overall, maybe she isn't dead in the DR3:Despair Arc and we'll see here again in the Future Arc, what do you guys think?

>tfw you have complex plans

I'm fine with this

>You will never be treated by sweet Mikan
>You will never be abble to thank her with candies
>You will never hold her after she start crying for you being nice to her

Living is such a hussle without muh waifu

THERE'S A DISTINCT LACK OF JUZO AND THAT'S TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punches Naegi and makes him bleed
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school.
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to take kill the donut but jobbed again.
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair.

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KICK EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfags and Chiakifags need not apply to based Juzo.

strawpoll.me/10884696/

GENTLEEEEEEEEE

Right here my brother

She truly deserve the best sadly thats Twogami, not Hajime

She's popular enough that they'd probably do it to give Hajime a happy ending. Unless they explicitly show her corpse I'd bet she's still alive.

I think we're gonna get an NG code death next episode.

Giant robots when

Asahina or Izayoi

If we don't get another one soon I'm going to believe less and less that the poison is actually real.

I hope she is still alive. When she die in DR3 I'll be filled with Despair

either she dies and class becomes despair or she survives the tragedy but class didn't know and still became despair.

either of these two are plausible but kohacka really like both her and hinata

Blacksmith the candy addict in withdrawal is going to eat old candy he found lying on the ground and is going to kick the bucket.

Revengeance 2 is looking good.

Animator kun

any game can be improved by adding those

Kodaka hasnt killed off a DR1 survivor yet so it's possible. The "Kodaka kills popular characters" is kind of moot since all the characters that haved died in the entire series have been new and haven't registered on popularity polls.

Unfortunately for him, Hajime and Chiaki dragged him into the finale anyway.

I still think one of the 4 DR1 char in Future Arc is going to die, I feel like it's Kirikiri but I hope it won't be her.

I'm pretty sure Seiko was starting to get a following.

Monaca is so cute.

Key word there is 'starting'. All he did was snuff out a few embers, hardly comparable to the blazing bonfire that is, say, Kyoko's popularity.

Seiko was a new character though.

Gundham is a popular character and dies. But since the game and story were crafted before Gundham and the cast had time to get on popularity polls, the whole "kills popular character" thing is moot since he wouldnt know which characters are popular or not.

Chiaki was definitely calculated to be popular though. But he pretty much brought her back to life. Nobody thought she was ever real.

>twogami
When will this meme end.Twogami is pure

>thinking that UD Chiaki couldn't do anything just because she was a gamer
Didn't you guys see her send Teruteru flying? In the logic of the DRverse, she could probably do a ton of things just from imitating video games.

>to not spoil Mitarai's image
this, and i believe he also didn't want to take advantage of a classmate who he knows is mentally unstable

>picture

It is trash, but it's canon.

At least weedman's mom and Chihiro's dad were nice.

>Imposter held themselves back to not spoil Mitarai's image
>Fuyuhiko actively stopped wanton lewdness even as his tiny lithe body was being overwhelmed by drugs
Purest boy(s?). Characters.

Also another Topic :

This new character Kyosuke killed the old director despite he having the rule of "You cannot lie to any direct question". He seems overwhelmed in the situation and it seems to drive him insane. He also seems very unstable. Do you think he is genuinely evil or simply manipulated by despair? Also he could be neutral with an uncommon vision of winning the war against Despair. What do you guys think?

Fair enough. I'll fucking lose it if she dies.

One of the few characters I use the word "waifu" properly with.

If she has an extra life I'm losing it.

He's completely right and justified in all his actions.

How bad would Aoi's armpits smell like?

I'd laugh so much Say Izuru kills her but then she just respawns good as new

>He's completely right and justified in all his actions.
Then why did he kill the old director?

I have hope that no one will die on Monday. Especially not Ryota

I wonder who's behind that post

Director was aiding despair by opposing him.

Are we sure Hajime isn't SHSL Ikemen?

Because Tengan is a suspicious old fuck from HPA who knew about the Izuru project to waking up seemingly knowing he'd be fine.

You don't add despair by facing a sick fuck that wants to murder everyone until he eventually gets the right evil one.

How do you think she ended up in SDR2?