Real Talk: #MeFuckingToo

Every single person on planet Earth who isn't a braindead, bitter, socially crippled SKINHEAD is being held down and repeatedly raped.

Today.

This very hour.

Right fucking now.

Every day President Fuckface, a literal fucking rapist, remains in office is an abomination.

#MeToo #MeToo #METOO

Here have a (You). Now fuck off.

someone got da feels today

what a cum dumpster!

You trivialize rape and damage those who are actual victims, you virtue signaling shit.

Is "Real Talk" some sort of leftist meme? Why are all of you spergs using it so much all of a sudden? Did one of your shitty "comedian" role models use it in a speech recently or something?

Look at his picture. These people have no creativity so they hire PR firms to make stale shitty memes.

what the fuck is this

That's it. I'm sick of you Trumpasians saying "virtue signal". For fuck sake, just make a rational argument, stop being a pussy.

Not an argument. Try again, faglord.

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

he supports israel you faggot i wish he was a nazi you faggot

you seem bitter. and a faggot

I'm currently shitposting and being a pain in the ass over on plebbit as well, I'm seeing the same types of replies with "real talk" and some similiar wording as in OP's post on there too.

Have a nice day.

Sir, that's faggot talk.

rofl

Ok we he didn't rape me yet but I will lube up

U mad.

butthurt loser is an undesirable gay
sad to see

Sup Forums...

What have we discussed about replying to people who use 'real talk'?
There are 16 in this thread....

dump moonmans i have very few images but i have tons of songs.

Coffee Pots on alert across the U.S.