mobile.twitter.com/42OBlazer/status/920464744678608898
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Jew cries out as he strikes you.

oy fucking vey

>Dat 88% battery

You planned that motherfucker

Laughed out loud. This fat gay kike crying on twitter!! Kek

>reddit notification icons

People who answered 1 are our guys, 4 are kikes and libs, who answered 2 and 3?

Jew tears are best tears. It cries as it strikes you. Continue the delousing Sup Forums.

Normies that don't have a say in neither battle. They just so happen to run across the tweet, or niggers.

genuinely stupid people

Literally who?

>reddit notification

Radical centrists.

The people who voted for Jill Stein and Johnson.

Kek which one of you goys was this.

go back or learn to crop faggot

but that's good news though? he should be happy that 5,750,000 fewer jews died than everyone thought.

I always like the my grandparents died in Auschwitz before my parents were born comment.

How many of the 6 gillion were Jews?

votes lended .. tendies tended.

Which loser is this? Can't keep track of them all anymore.

Somebody with a Twitter account needs to education him on the very important difference between anti-Semitism and counter-Semitism.

Pretty please?

we did it le Sup Forums armee!!!111111

Probably /r9k/ tier autists

dis

He would be surprised if poll had "Not enough" option.

Audible kek

good job

Don't ask questions you dont want the answer to

>knowing reddit notification icons

nigger, it has that stupid reddit symbol. U see that gay shit everywhere.

checked

>Education him

People who thought it was between 3 mil and 5 mil?

Kek

Enlightened skeptic that believes only 3 million Jews were killed, suck it ADL kikes and altright stormweenies!!!

>let's gas HALF the jews

OY TO THE VEY

>burger education him

My granda was turned into a lampshade when he was just 6

How can one believe in something, where all scientific investigation and scrutiny is considered anti-semitism?

You can try opening an investigation on the holocaust, but you will lose your job, house and face prison time.

don't forget how peer review is rigged to have papers sent to ideologues

>Science is hate.
Even the official Auschwitz records, originally saying 4 million deaths (which is in the 6 million calculation) has been OFFICIALLY reduced down to less than 1,000,000.

The official, Historical records state the Holocaust was less than 3,000,000.

No, if you are even vaguely familiar with the corporate branding of one of the most popular sites on the internet you need to kill yourself immediately. Sorry. I don't make the rules.

O Y
Y

Twitter recorded everyone who voted under 6 million and you are now all on hate lists and Scotland yard's most wanted.

So not knowing the exact body count makes you anti semetic? Bet that kike doesn't know the body count of any other mass killings.

This
Plebbit GTFO

Frank Luntz is that jew who comes up with manipulative ways to use language to help Republicans win. The equivalent of "Undocumented Immigrant" but for tyrannical shit instead of anarchist shit.

Disagreeing with jews is anti-semitism.
Remember they don't make any distinction between white identitarians, nationalists, and supremacists. distinctions are for "ivory tower academics" and the little people only understand any issue in pure black and white. mama aint got no time to read and learn nuthin.

I liked him in Malcolm in the Middle turns out he's a faggot just like his dad

> Doctor
> Doesnt even brush his teeth

Thank you op for having a mostly charged phone. Every fucking time i see a photo like this someone has like 5% left and its fucking torture to my autistic ass.

Dude, even answering that 6 million - 1 Jews died is antisemitism and makes you a nazi because the whole POINT of this exercise in manipulation is that you can't question the established narrative. You either stupidly believe it or you bend the knee and repeat it anyway if you know what's good for you. If you disagree at all that means you're a problem that needs to be adjusted. It is pure 1984 shit where they train you to say that 2 + 2 = 5 just to show that they have all the power and you submit to it.

What drains my battery is how fucking maps drains my battery in like 10 minutes.

>takes poll
>doesn't get the results he wants
>cries anti-Semitism

Hitler did nothing wrong

So its antisemitism to question the current edition of the arbitrary and often changing numbers of the holocaust?

Fucking KEK

I could care less.....I literally drew zig zag lines in bubble answer sheets for standardized testing because again. ...I have zero fucks to give. So if the deep state wants to monitor me they better be ready to waste a lot of resources.

Honestly he baited twitter into doing what he wanted. He wanted this.

Kek, should have expected this. The Truth will out!

2-3 million is the correct figure.

>Honestly he baited twitter into doing what he wanted. He wanted this.
Yep, he probably already had an article all typed out, "Why Anti-Semitism, Hate, and Ignorance Are Still a Very Big Problem in America"

>2-3 million is the correct figure.
2-3 hundred thousand more like

Seems a bit high. I personally lean towards 1 to 1.2 million figure from all causes. The point is with all the censorship and lies we'll never know the real numbers.

And to add to this, '6 million dead jews will lead to Israel' is a very old jewish prophesy that gets repeated a lot. It was used even before the holocaust in other expulsions, to connect the current jews to the past.

Bingo. If you don't venerate the supreme Western sin of holocaustianity you are a heretic. Like all religions "rational dissent" is banned regarding core doctrine.

the pillars of the bridge of tranquility.

If you are unfamiliar with it, how do you know he's not bullshitting you?

If you know whether he is bullshitting you or not, then you must know the label, and must kill yourself by your own logic.

Even if he was being bullshitted, he was bullshitting twice as hard so it's a moot point. Surprised you didn't pick up on that.

this

Someone post the most recent numbers and get Australians in for the Robert hours pls

>Being incorrect about a historical event is anti-semitic
thought police, much? Man, I'm starting to unironcailly dislike jews for the same reason everyone hates vegans.

Someone needs to tell him Ashkenazi aren't semites, and if they are then they need to stop pretending to be White Europeans when it benefits them

>not linking to the poll

you should be banned

twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/920355558493786112

He wanted normies to see all our infographics in the comments.

>Ashkenazi aren't semites
That's the best news I've heard all year because I'm part Ashkenazi Jew and only ever thought of myself as ~90% white with desert mongrel genes.

tell him to show Proof of his claims.

kek
would you really mind if the diaspora got btfo? Honestly, Shlomo?

I refuse to take polls like this seriously unless they are open and at least one option says "Not enough"

So let me get this straight:
Answer "More than 5 million" and Jews are poor victims.
or
Answer "Less than 1 million" and Jews are poor victims.
Fucking kikery at its finest.

Veganism is a Jewish plot.

Holocaust . Never heard of it . Who is Ann frank again ?

Someone post the "my grandpa died at Auschwitz, he fell off a guard tower" joke.

>16k votes
Oh fucking hell...

Isn't the real number like 250k?

they did, the reply was even better
mobile.twitter.com/42OBlazer/status/920464744678608898

actually "killed" is in the low thousands (no trial). the Typhus etc is in the 100k

>Scotland yard's most wanted.
oi shite Not the bobbies bruv just paid me Teevee loisense yestermonff