Asians are objectively superior to whites

Every single trait that makes whites better than blacks asians are even better at than whites. There is absolutely no arguing with this fact.
>IQ
>SAT scores
>education level
>rates of crime
>average income
>rate of illegitimacy
>rate of unemployment
Asians are better than whites in all of these merits

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/215889253_Individualism_vs_Collectivism_in_Different_Cultures_A_cross-cultural_study
archive.is/oke0n
unz.com/jthompson/asians-bright-but-not-curious/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-17/world-s-biggest-money-market-fund-to-get-even-bigger-fitch-says
youtube.com/watch?v=wijrWMd9wvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're also soulless conformists.

>that's supposed to be a good looking specimen

Not really. The term "Asian" is broad and covers a lot of countries, some of which are third world.

You're pretty much just talking about the Japanese, aren't you?

And you have to tell us this all the time...

hmmmm

4/pol/ is a fake Sup Forums controlled by anitwhites and has no free speech

They're also better at flip-flop collections.

>these butthurt memeflags mad at these "hatefacts" invading their safe space
great post OP

creativity

oops

Nothern azns, like the chinaman in op, (Chinese) are good at repeatable tasks. No creativity, no ingenuity. Check JewTube for shit like "Stacking cups fast" or "Mario on Piano" and it's an azn.

Southeast Azns (Thai and Burmese) are either extremely chill or totally fucking not. They're either calm, buddhist worshipping people or child raping, mass murdering shitheads.

East Azns (Japanese and Koreans) are fucking stupid and bizarre. They're not as good at repeatable tasks, and even less creative. They have angst because they're both chill and cruel. This is why manga is degenerate.

If Azns are better than whites, why the fuck does every shopping mall in asia look like an American shopping mall with prices jacked thru the roof? Answer is see above.

South Asians have 90s-ish IQ and below. Only East Asians have an IQ similar to Whites. Also all Asians are much more collectivistic, which has it's benefits but it leads to economic collectivism and economic collectivism leads to less succesful societies on average. Maybe that's why Whites have been so much more succesful. Whites are also a lot more creative and less risk averse... Look at the number of startups in the West and in Japan for example...

researchgate.net/publication/215889253_Individualism_vs_Collectivism_in_Different_Cultures_A_cross-cultural_study

I say that as a non-White person btw (my mother is an Ashkenazi Jew). I do respect Whites. Especially anglos and scandis. Very hardworking and creative people. Say what you will about Swedes for example (my dad is Finnish), but they are honest, hardworking and creative.

Asians are slightly more intelligent but substantially less attractive, creative, and individualistic. North Euro and North Asian are equal imo.

why are you posting this bag of dicks in every thread?

We must implement affirmative action for whites to combat Asian privilege!

they are also weak as fuck so : _

>honest
This is very important btw. Chinks for example are some of the most dishonest people I have ever met. Even more dishonest than.....

>Send elite 5% of one of the better asian countries against the entire population of another country.
>They only perform marginally better

Hey OP, wanna see how well white expats do compared to the average chinese? What about the average "asian". Not so smug now huh

...Jews.

Not all Jews are dishonest though.

the jews get their ways from their Asian ancestors that worship the dragon

Lol savage.

Chinks are primitives to caucasians.

You've been tricked. They are all dishonest. They even trick themselves about it.

To tell you the truth we Chinamen have most testosterone than you Swedes. There isn't lot of third world migrants that are coming to China to change the demographics like it is in the west.

World races goes like this
>Cro Magnon Race - Europeans #1
>Middle Easterners - Arabs/Jews #2
>East Asians - Chinks/Japanese #3

>filipino's

Rest arent part of human races

That's objectively not true. I'm Jewish and Finnish though, so I'm not Swedish.

The average Asian has higher IQ than every race. We are on a another level than you plebs.

archive.is/oke0n

They also get along great with white people.

Asians are also short, scrawny manlets with lower testosterone.
Blacks make up for their low IQ with their superior physical ability.
Whites might not be as smart, but we'll always be bigger and stronger than you.

exactly, they crave western culture for its superiority

measure that in terms of IQ, oh wait you cant, because IQ is the measure of how well you can do souless office work

Empathy?

Most japs are alright though

Asians are European imperial fucktoys just like everyone else.

The only non-European peoples worthy of any respect were the Japs, and now they masturbate to pictures of 9 year old girls and eat leaves exclusively.

That's even worse you are a fucking kike. To us Chinamen you are on par with rats.

Gooks are genetic trash, biologically incapable of civilizational advancement. Gook admixture can only serve to pollute our gene-pools and transform us into soulless automatons. Remember to never breed with a gook female, your offspring will be removed from our countries as they will be a civilization-retarding biological hazard.

I freely admit that some asians are superior to some whites which exonerates me from being a white supremist.

yeah but you needed modern white civilization to be able to achieve these things

Asians lack the culture, sophistication, intelligence, civilization, and such compared to Cro Magnon race.

their penis size is a huge downfall

>There isn't lot of third world migrants that are coming to China to change the demographics like it is in the west.
There're lots of reasons why that's the case. Europe was broken after WW2 and it's lead up to this. China has gone through some hard times too. You killed 100s of millions of your own people and destroyed your own civilization. You're still a shadow of what you were.

Not true. Ashkenazi Jews have a significantly higher IQ than East Asians.

>Europeans: around 100 (Nord have slightly higher IQ than Southern Europeans on average)
>East Asians: 105
>South Asians: 80-90
And Europeans have much much more historical achievements than Asians.

when your phone is wet put it in rice. asians come at night attracted by the rice and repair your phone naturally

We still control large parts of China though and many chinks worship us. Like you should.

tfw hapa super race; skill + soul

We Chinaman don't sell out the future of our racial demographics to third world migrants like you dumb whites. On that matter alone we are smarter than pretty much all of the west.

The average east asian. Meaning Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.

Average IQ in India, for example is 82.

Lets just say both a viable people with different pros and cons

How many chinks are leaders in first world countries? Exactly...

I don't like talking to a SJW lol. Of course when I'm talking about Asians I'm talking about the orientals. Not Israeli's and Saudi's.

Really what about that genetic defect where asians cannot drink alcohol. Not able to as readily metabolize a source of energy = inferior.

Stop shilling and go back to /r/aznidentity chink

Chink hate thread
Chink hate thread
Chink hate thread

We Chinamen cuck many Jews since all your shit you get is made in China. Every tap on the keyboard is making the Chinaman millions of money. In China you can never assimilate since you don't look Asian.

Post the one where the bicyclist gets Final Destination'd.

>d&c kike
Fuck off

Based chinaman.

>You're still a shadow of what you were.

Yet we are more powerful and relevant than you Swedes. It feels good that we Chinamen piss off westerners, because it means they're hating on the success and potential of us.

China #1

>still can't operate a vehicle without causing a close encounter of the comp'd kind.
mfwstupidfad.jpep

>kike
It's a gook who's obsessed with wanting to be white but never will be so he's butthurt.

Asians are basically slaves. I've been living around them and I finally understood that they are soulless creatures, that's why they don't have free will.

And that's why they are indeed better adapted to post modern society, because they can happily become drones, working robots who will work until they pass out without complaining.

*it's butthurt

> There have been more noteworthy Europeans throughout world history than all of Asia combined. The 5 points doesn't mean shit, And most European countries have niggers bringing their average IQs down as well.
> Enjoy your robot life
> Asians don't do anything, not apologising for whites either, they just don't do fuck all.
> 1$/day
> Okay yeah that's true, but divorce wasn't this high before feminism exploded in the 60's
> Again, robots

Asians have zero creativity. There are no great asian writers nor musicians.

Asians are like computers, they can calculate for you faster than a human, but with their lack of creativity they are as useless as a computer without a user.

The japanese are the closest to this exception but are hindered by their sexual depravity.

They are also terrible business owners. They nickle-and-dime their customers to gain a few cents on every item, without understanding that what generates long lasting revenue is good customer service and quality. Look at China, there isn't a single product produced in China that China can be proud of. Germans have cars, Cubans have cigars, French have wine. But what can China be proud of? Only copying and cheapening out and ripping off the creativity of other cultures.

That's profound...

Gooks have been living under continuous totalitarian government for thousands of years. This seems to have bred them into a race of incurious soulless automatons, as all non-conformist gooks were removed from the gene-pool by the state.

unz.com/jthompson/asians-bright-but-not-curious/

And that makes whites gay on average since western countries like getting culturally enriched. They're like a whore that likes getting fucked by third world migrants.

Remember in China we don't have a danger were Asian people are becoming a minority.

Good for them. They can't live in my country though.

You did kill 100s millions of your own people and enact a one child policy (leading to an oversupply of men) though. Many of your men are taking African wives btw... China is also extremely corrupt and are facing large debt problems as a result of large scale misallocation of capital - decades of misallocation where the focus has been on infrastructure projects to meet the growth projecting.

You are the lowest cost producer. Or has been for a long time at least. The owners of capital benefited as well. Win-win.

Thing is. Your government didn't invest the capital you earned well. Building ghost cities that the average chink can't afford... driving a large scale housing bubble.

It really shows a larger problem - chinks are corrupt in large parts bc of your tendency towards collectivism. And will you be able to innovate the way Europeans have done? I don't see any historical real proof for that.

I'm a Jew. Not Swedish. I don't hate you btw, but I do respect Swedes more. They're facing hard problems that are not really their fault and they have been more succesful than you historically. They're also honest and hardworking and have created many innovative companies. Unlike chinks...

It's actually genetic.

By those standards, pajeets are even higher...

Post ur azn boi pucci

>The owners of capital benefited as well
That is Jews and Whites...

he was "asian"

>You did kill 100s millions of your own people and enact a one child policy (leading to an oversupply of men) though.

Yep and I'd do it myself. I don't like virtue signalling Swedes like you. In our country we put Muslims and Jews in camps, for you swedes you open your ass for the kalars.

>You are the lowest cost producer. Or has been for a long time at least. The owners of capital benefited as well. Win-win.

All you need to know that China is more powerful than Sweden so what you're saying doesn't meant shit to me batty boy.

>I'm a Jew. Not Swedish. I don't hate you btw, but I do respect Swedes more.

Yes and the solution to Sweden is to gas the kikes and mudslimes. In China it ain't no problem for us. I dunno about you Swedes, in our country the kalars (Jew/Arab) ain't no problem for us to get rid of.

>this kills the chinklets

We must kill gooks wherever we find them

>They are also terrible business owners. They nickle-and-dime their customers to gain a few cents on every item, without understanding that what generates long lasting revenue is good customer service and quality. Look at China, there isn't a single product produced in China that China can be proud of. Germans have cars, Cubans have cigars, French have wine. But what can China be proud of? Only copying and cheapening out and ripping off the creativity of other cultures.
This is actually true. My uncle has an activist hedge fund that is active in asia. Mostly Japan. They're terrible capital allocators. If you look at the balance sheet of most jap companies you will see large cash reserves (invested in short term bonds yielding at best 0% returns...). They also never challenge their superiors. Corporate governance is terrible in Asia as a whole.

Yup. Raw intelligence is useless if you dont fucking use it properly. A fact many on Sup Forums should apply to their daily lives.

Chinks invented gunpowder. Whites took over the world with it

I don't have very many. There was a chink hate thread here every day not too long ago. They are just termites.

Dude, nobody wants to live in China, even chinese people don't wanna live there. That's why there are so many disgusting soulless chinks everywhere you go.

And well, it is funny that you say white men are gay. I've never seen men as beta as the chinese. I guess the shortage of girls in your shithole has something to do about it, but it is so sad to see male chinks carrying all the bags of their girlfriends.

SAD

They're shit at escalators

>meme flag
>"in china it aint no problem for us"

What are you trying to hide pisskin? This is why we dont trust you shifty subhumans.

They still dress like Westerners, adopt some Western customs and suck up to Westerners in other ways.

When East Asians get their shit together and become truly independent, then they'll be more respectable.

Can't wait when whites get raped and exterminated on a global level. Jews, Asians, Arabs, Africans and everyone else should team up to get rid of this 200 year old menace.

>Jews in camps
Lol no. Chinks admire us. You even have books that teach you to be more like us. We have lots of connections in China too.

> I don't like virtue signalling Swedes like you
>virtue signalling
>Swedes
???

>All you need to know that China is more powerful than Sweden so what you're saying doesn't meant shit to me batty boy.
Yes?

>Yes and the solution to Sweden is to gas the kikes and mudslimes. In China it ain't no problem for us. I dunno about you Swedes, in our country the kalars (Jew/Arab) ain't no problem for us to get rid of.
We own you m8. Also show your flag. Sounds like you're larping t b h.

> 2017
> white peepo getting 0.06% in their bank account
> mfw
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-17/world-s-biggest-money-market-fund-to-get-even-bigger-fitch-says

Only if they start with Canada

Yes, i'm making a genetic argument. The particular biological characteristics of East Asians are the result of selective breeding by thousands of years of continuous state power. They were bred to be the perfect tax cattle for elites; obedient, incurious, heartless, timid and diligent. As a Jew, I am sure that you see utility of the East Asian slave-race.

>tfw the best looking asian on earth with the best jaw and cheek bones is still an ugly mongoloid with gook eyes

>dogs eaten
>shits taken in the street
>pollution
I like how racist Asians are tho

>Flag
>Straya
So after buying all the land you're gonna use it as a shitpost central?

In the west including America, we don't have a nigger problem and we don't put up with clown shit from minorities. While in your countries you pander to them like a fag.

Also many of our mainland Chinamen are richer and more properous in China than the Asian Americans in the west. In fact you get the subhuman of Asians who follow the victim mindset along with the other ethnics.

Well I'm not some kind of illuminati Jew or anything, but it's certainly easier to influence collectivistic people. As is shown by Chinas history...

I like how they pimp out their sisters, mothers and daughters. And the tiny hands make even a Swede sized cock seem huge at the rub and tug

damn....never seen that many stars

how many yugioh cards do i have to tribute to summon you?

~THREAD THEME SONG~
youtube.com/watch?v=wijrWMd9wvQ
~THREAD THEME SONG~

The yield on everything is very very low right now.