Hitler is cucked?or woke?

>adore islam
>said islam is suitable for germans
>said islam is more compatible than christianity
>european muslim joined the wehrmacht during ww2
>hitler gave military and financial help to the Arabs.

what does Sup Forums think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Rosenberg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/report these threads/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johann_von_Leers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Ernst_Remer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I doesn't matter what I thought, just how much.
And it really made me think.

fuck your post, lets talk about that flag...

better than that gay flag

He was being facetious and critical of institutional Christianity. The Aryans are a gnostic race, grasping intuitively without knowing that the church is a bulwark of jewry and an enemy of mankind. Was Jesus a jew by descent? Yes. In name? No. Aryans are spiritual beings, a race manifested beyond the fleshy prison of satan. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Rosenberg

Because Nazis weren't actually about exterminating all races beside Aryans? Hitler wanted a world of distinct nationalist states. The Arabs were willing to fight with him against world Jewry. What's cucked about that seems like common sense desu.

Fuck Israel.

Palestine will rise.

>said islam is more compatible than christianity
I don't think he said that.

Admiring Islam does not make you a cuck. I'm not saying Islam is perfect, but it is certainly more redpilled than any other religion.

hes saying he'd win a war easier with people raised on murderous values rather than turning the other cheek

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/report these threads/

What did he mean by this?

Jews want us to hate muslims, and they want muslims to hate us. Jews have been seeding this divide for the last 40 years.

It would be nice if whites and muslims both broke the conditioning and targeted the Jews.

>a race manifested beyond the fleshy prison of satan

>AND WE FUCKING WANT MORE WHITES CHILDREN IN THIS MEAT HELL WORLD

based

You're right. Proof of this is that the most fervent anti-muslims are the t_d trash who are just kike puppets.

I am almost as dedicated to this as I am to Pixiv

Hitler is dead.

Yep, divide and conquer. They want us to expend all our energy and resources defending THEM against their own enemy, who they are co-opting anyway. The idea is they would be the winner in any scenario. Unless all sides wake up and turn on them. So it's time to edJewcate Muslims in the West. Identification is the first step to solving the problem.

>Jews have been seeding this divide for the last 40 years.
>It would be nice if whites and muslims both broke the conditioning and targeted the Jews.
This

Hitler was good but there can be only one and it isn't islan.

Not when true christianity was around, you would have seen how it is better than islam. Now though we only have cucktianity and so it's ruined. By the devil probably, also islam is the devils work so it's still shit.

>this

You're an attention-seeking namefag, fuck off back to fucking leftykike

there is literally nothing wrong with Islam you kike loving sodomite

>true christianity
hahahahahahahhaha

Go nig around in your own thread, faggot.

He was woke.

Third reich Professors and SS Officers who converted to Islam:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johann_von_Leers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Ernst_Remer

Mohammed's hostility to the Jews had one result: Oriental Jewry was completely paralyzed. Its backbone was broken. Oriental Jewry effectively did not participate in [European] Jewry's tremendous rise to power in the last two centuries. Despised in the filthy lanes of the mellah (the walled Jewish quarter of a Moroccan city, analogous to the European ghetto) the Jews vegetated there. They lived under a special law (that of a protected minority), which in contrast to Europe did not permit usury or even traffic in stolen goods, but kept them in a state of oppression and anxiety. If the rest of the world had adopted a similar policy, we would not have a Jewish Question (Judenfrage).... As a religion, Islam indeed performed an eternal service to the world: it prevented the threatened conquest of Arabia by the Jews and vanquished the horrible teaching of Jehovah by a pure religion, which at that time opened the way to a higher culture for numerous peoples ....[9] (Quoted in Victor Klemperer' Tagebuch as author of an article "Schuld ist der Jude" in nr.143 of "Freiheitskampf" Review (1943), where he accuses the Jews to have prepared the First World War to destroy the German people: "if the Jews win, our destiny will be that of the Polish officers in Katyn".

- Omar Amin, born Johann von Leers.

t. an*Mefag from leftypol
Back to cripplechan you 8fag

>what are vpn's?

well i mean nobody's perfect.

>ITT; Muslim shills