/ATG/ ANTI TRAFFICKING GENERAL: WASHINGTON DC

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking various trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc.

Trafficking can happen in many forms depending on the product being moved (human, guns, drugs, rare animals/art, organs etc.) and involve many different groups and organizations. We track all types.

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

>archive of past threads when generals were known as /htg/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

>A summary of the “clock” mapping method you can use in your own city as well as a summary of general trafficking information
archive.is/mW9cb

You can also find a summary of pertinent general info posted below.

Newcomers should pay attention to shills targeting these threads with discrediting/discouraging attempts as well as injection of misinformation and bad leads.

Since the group looking at LA hit a standstill and Hollywood is burning down anyways, I will spend today’s thread mapping out Washington DC. Note that this mapping method can be done in anyone's hometown if they want to practice it themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Information On Various Shill Groups Operating On 4chan/
tedgunderson.info/index_htm_files/US Customs Service Report of Investigation FINDERS.pdf
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
yelp.com/biz/bopnburger-edmonds-2
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//
omansion.com/
injest.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Read up on the shill operations that sometimes target these threads:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

2) archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Information On Various Shill Groups Operating On 4chan/

Bump

I actually do not know a whole lot about the DC area, hope I am not missing any important neighborhoods here.

Where do you need research to head now?

FRANK SYCOPHANTS ARE BACK

if you don't stop this larping shit Frank I'm going to have to call your parents and have them take away your computer.

On the shills? It might be helpful to identify the different subgroups, compile information on leftypol and maybe get together a list of common tactics.

Shills showed up right on time.

D.C. General Hospital
start there

Leaf stop being a bitch.

you got me

Satellite image that should give you an idea of where the urban areas and "veins" might be located.

Showing up on time is one of the only things they are good at.

Glad to see these threads back up again.

where are the spinebeetles?

Anon5 is what he says he is. Clues can be found in all the intel he has been dropping.

glad to see the same kike shill from Langley astroturfing total bullshit.

You guys had to stand down after Las Vegas, makes sense

bamp

>It’s a paranoid leaf episode.

Langley? I didn't even post that much in Las Vegas threads if you're accusing me of astroturfing there.

DC sounds good as a place to look.

Just make sure you employ some form of adequate Spec OPs if you do.

If people took him at his word they might discover a few interesting things about operations he got involved in.

It's good practice mapping at least and it's time someone actually did what pizzagate should have done.

Did you notice that "Senate user" IC operative came back the other day? Interesting timing and a few people talking too much in the thread.

>paranoid
m-maybe

Did the LA team investigate Disney Land yet?

Finders Cult happened in DC, may as well include the locations of the warehouses for future reference
tedgunderson.info/index_htm_files/US Customs Service Report of Investigation FINDERS.pdf

3918/20 W St
1304 4th St

I'd have to vouch for him as well. His information leads to and has lead to some interesting things for me.

1307 4th St^

Is this the other OP posting this thread btw? Just curious.

Doesn't matter who we are, what matters is the information.

I am noticing "YRC Freight" pop up, weren't they a company that had some branches in LA?

I don't recall, that being said it's probably best that I don't engage in any portion of the investigation part due to certain circumstances. I can give the thread some bumps I think though. As long as I'm not organizing anything or a part of anything organized then I think I should be good.

Your call, I do appreciate bumps to the thread while I map though

bump

Bump just because

You know I wonder if Senate user is connected to the FBI. Just a hunch of whom would possibly be involved.

I couldn't say for sure. Here is an update, just doing shipping companies for the moment. Clusters showing around the airforce base but that's sort of expected.

There's a city called Clinton in Washington? Kek.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

I am actually here in DC.

Are people meeting up at all/ever?

That is a very bad idea. Washington is a sensitive area, trust me.

Checked

CHECKED

I now see that the screenshot I am working with does not properly show Dulles or what appears to be a cluster of shipping companies to the north. I will have to enlarge the map at some point to add them.

I believe the FBI protects Washington, both the good and the bad. I remember the spook foretelling the FBI taking some form of action in the case that Washington was looked at in fact.

Shipping companies added, Going to have to add some to this map so that Dulles shows up.

A little better, can't not include Dulles on the map airports are likely going to be important.

bamp

Back to page 1

Wasn't much in the way of freighting companies which didn't show up for searches of "shipping"

Bump, I checked out that Belly & Co, Hansel and Gretel, and Burger place in Edmunds WA(north Seattle area). The burger shop wasn't open, on a busy mid day, while every other food place was open. They don't have their hours listed. Down by the ferry there was this graffiti on one of the public bathroom stalls, "the elites fuck and kill children research while you still can." It shows other people sense something is off too.

FYI Belly & Co was mentioned in previous threads and it's old name/logo "Kinderbritches" is full of triangle spirals(pedo symbol). The adjoining business are a Hansel and Gretel themed bakery(child eating) and a 1950's burger place that's never open.

There sure are a lot of Planned Parenthoods downtown. I guess Podesta and friends must need a close supply.

I don't think I'm going to get party vanned for telling you that fast food places and restaurants aren't going to be involved in large scale trafficking operations. I'm just LARPing though and I'm just bumping the thread.

That burger place is never fucking open. The Hansel and Gretel name is very sketchy, and Belly and Co's old name was full of pedo symbols(pic related). These may just be front terminals to interface with the traffickers.

Going to add a bump because we need more productive threads like this.

Updated this image to show the location of the grafitti. I think Rick Steves might be in on this. Someone ought to hit him up on twitter.

bump

A5 gave some details about DC in the past. "work from the outside in", "consider how recipients want their product to be delivered close by", and DC being the military base. Anything in quotes is along the lines of what he said. Regurgitating things that he's said in the past should be fine I think.

yelp.com/biz/bopnburger-edmonds-2

Look at the yelp reviews for Bop N Burger. It's closed even when they're supposed to be open.

This isn't how you map out a city. If you want to map out Seattle you have to look at all the data, not just some cherrypicked grafitti. Read the archived pastebin in the OP.

On an unrelated note, I'm noticing that the networks appear to be connected to Baltimore and Annapolis.

They have many more bus charter companies here than in Los Angeles, it's no wonder they can move a gorillion protestors into the city like they have been.

https:/
/www.
faceb
ook.com/p
g/bopn
burge
r/reviews/

Bop n Burger is sketchy as fuck. Everyone's commenting on them never being open and having a creepy vibe.

some facebook comments,

Tim Jones Went there today just after 5 p.m. They were closed. There were no business hours posted. I remember signage used to say they're closed Sundays and Mondays...but this was a Wednesday in July. I've been by this place many times and have never seen them open. A man that happened by while I was there today said he's lived in Edmonds for 4 years, and also never seen them open. I come from Seattle to visit Edmonds (mainly for the beach), and I don't drive, so the trip takes a while. I'm just glad I was still able to find a milkshake and enjoy the day.
Never open. Waste of space! IMHO. Hopefully the owners can let someone else run this creepy dark space!!! Disgraceful!

No words needed. Creepy comes to mind, though.

I showed up at 11:20am. Waited 15 minutes and the lady in there still hadn't open the restaurant. Me and a group of construction workers waited till 12pm and still the place was closed. Some lady walking around in there cleaning or something. We took our money else where.

The burger was absolutely fabulous, perfectly cooked and juicy. And the malt milkshakes are to die for!

Interesting.

Those maps were form the original threads where i was following ferry terminals and private yacht marinas.

The thread underwent a pretty noticeable shift from the earlier threads to how they are now.

Nice upside down Satan trips. Edmunds is a very expensive area. Rent is not cheap. This place is a front.

I would recommend you start mapping out Seattle like I am doing with DC. Then go back to the specific areas you are looking at to see how the data has helped you figure out what is going on in specific locations.

the threads*

The methodologies weren't formed yet then and things weren't very well organized either.

I also like how I'm still the only one who was ever banned for ******** ******. in these threads. I love you too mods.

bump

I also checked out that Golden Dragon brothel place in Portland. It's uniquely placed in a walled of block(no other block were walled like this). It's a fortress with two industrial steel doors being the only point of acces. It's neighbors are a gay bar and a run down sporting goods store.

Bump

Like I said - many, many more bus and limo/shuttle charter services here. Maybe because LA is less of a place they would need to battle over.

This pic shows the two steel door that allow acess into the walled off block. They're a bit obscured by the car. This was the only block walled off like this. The rest had open alleys. This is a fortress.

Side note, that looks like Calistan

Portland OR has really gone to shit in the last couple years.

I think you could be putting a little more heart into your methods. Maybe try clocking in some time devoted to reading up on past readings.

D.C. GENERAL HOSPITAL
>MKULTRA
>MISSING KIDS
>ABANDONED HOSPITAL
>HOMELESS SHELTER
GET ON IT

>*places a dot on a map*

bumping

The infrastructure in this city is very different from Los Angeles

/ATG/ is about more than human trafficking. For example we look into stuff like paid protestors.

Bump

Shills are strangely absent for the most part and we have multiple bumpers on the first launch of /ATG/. Not a bad start.

Well the name anti-trafficking also suggests things like drug trafficking, gun trafficking, organ trafficking even exotic animal trafficking, and of course human trafficking. When you see how broad of a scope that is and all of the connections you could find that way, it's not too surprising that "certain individuals or groups" may be concerned over DC being look at in such a matter.

This place screams human trafficking bro....
homeless people. Like anyone will notice.

It's a little odd but welcome.

Once the color revolution starts I think this map in particular will be helpful to pinpoint what is going on with the protest groups they will bus in.

We look into a lot more than just human trafficking.

>archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

The Mansion on O Street is a super creepy place. Lots of hidden rooms, etc. I've been on a tour there. They brag that they are a hideaway for secret liaisons in DC and are known for their "discretion". Hiding in plain sight?

omansion.com/

I'm gonna head out for the night, good luck /ATG/ on your first thread.

Bethesda, Potomac are the Uber rich areas in Maryland and the area around Tyson's Corner area. Conn and Mass Ave are the arteries into downtown. You also need to keep the Metro in Mind. Politics and Prose was the DC for Bethesda. They have three locations now.

A nap sounds pretty great.

Bump.
The Royal Order of Jesters ..... when you go to their national website, you don't get a regular home splash page.
" Once your information and membership have been verified you will be added to the National Court Electronic email list. You will receive monthly emails with information regarding travel throughout the Realm. Your information will NEVER be shared with other groups/organizations or subordinate courts. "

The "information regarding travel throughout the Realm" creeped me out FWIW.

injest.org/

The book stores? DCs are storage facilities.

anon5's bullshit was a LARP or purposeful disinfo campaign

I'm honestly surprised you guys aren't running into RoJ more often seeing as they're in basically every police unit in NA. If an investigator or captain is a Shriner you can safely bet they've at least got a few ties to a local Jester chapter.

I had absolutely no idea about RoJ until reading Sup Forums

I'm sure there are a lot of good people involved but it also seems like a perfect hiding spot for some sketchy stuff.