She'll never go down for anything, but you can keep larping if it makes you feel better, morons

She'll never go down for anything, but you can keep larping if it makes you feel better, morons.

The saddest part is you're right. Trump has already proven that he's not interested in acting on it.

also, fuck off CTR shill

You mean Sessions? Trump isn't a cop. He can't arrest people. He's not a prosecutor. Of course, he could stop being a bitch about it, but he won't.

Willy, you've protected her long enough. C'mon over.

Huma goes down for her

You know very well that if Trump wanted to push a "Lock Her Up" agenda, that he'd have the support of half the country. If there's anyone on this planet that could expedite this whole deal, it's Donald Trump. He hasn't even made an EFFORT to further this agenda.

At the end of the day, Trump was/is friends with the Clinton's and all of that "lock her up" talk was just to get votes.

You're bragging that she might not go to prison the rest of her life? lel what a victory for madam president

She might not go to prison, but politically she is done. She probably wishes she did get a prison sentence though, at least then her liberal base would make a martyr out of her. Instead she gets to live out her days as the biggest loser the country's ever seen, signing books at Costco.
Tbh it's a fate worse than death.

She already went down, had to cancel her whole book tour

tfw shills are so fucking delusional they've lost any semblance of sanity and need to pretend Hillary isn't about to be eternally BTFO.

I think losing the election. Running around the world while people shout loser and fascist at you qualifies as TAKEN DOWN.

>she'll never go down.

She's a Weinstein girl; she's gone down at least twice.

Why wouldn't she stay in politics? All she has to do is campaign and she's going to rake in millions from uneducated/delusional Leftist America.

tfw you pretend that there hasn't already been even worse crimes that were previously ignored.

Deep down, they know she lost the election.

Who? I'm not interested on graves

Because she won't be satisfied with anything other than the presidency, and that will absolutely never happen.

Well if she's driven by cash (as her track record has proven) then she'll most certainly be on the 2020 ballot. She'll just BTFO any other Demo candidates again (((by any means necessary))), and she'll rake in the money.

Doesnt stop KEK from giving her a fast actin tinactin tumor in her brain and ending her on Christmas day.

She potentially could, but there are just more of us than them, so to speak. If anything, her actions after the election have made her even less likable than before. I hope she runs again, because she'll lose even worse than before.

S

I actually take pleasure in knowing Hillary will live in the shadow of the biggest failure in presidential history. Feelsgoodman

That's fine, just stay away from my bread and circuses. All I ever wanted.

> she will never go down
monica lewinsky's internship explained

From the way she went down in the election I gotta disagree.

Okay cuck

tfw this feeble old bat thought she was going to win

Like the other anons said, and also because the clintons are out of money. She only managed to raise all that money through shady business deals and bribes from other nations, all on the assumption that there would be political payback when she inevitably became president. That's gone now, as is her position as secretary of state, and any pretext that she would inevitably become president, she's a bad investment now.

There's also the issue of health, she is getting to be pretty old, and old women don't do well in the public eye. Let's face it, she looks like shit atm, and that's with a team of makeup artists trying to prop up her rotten carcass, in four years she will look like the crypt keeper. People don't want to see old ugly women on TV, it's an unspoken truth.

she went down hard enough for me on election night

You'll get paid double today!

/thread

>She'll never go down for anything
That's why Bill had interns.

implying it MATTERED.

EVER.

hahaha.

the only thing that matters, is that the PUPPETEERS go down, you fucking kike schill.

>prop up her rotten carcass

I would but I’m just so sleepy, YAWNNNNNNN.

Hasn't she fallen over multiple times due to seizures, and even broke her foot as of late?

She seems to be stumbling all over the place.

Underrated

wrong webm

i never labled them

it's tricky to keep track of webms

What a fool she was. Permanently stuck in 1996 she is.

>tfw i was there

it was his OKC rally.