Do mods hate loli threads?

Do mods hate loli threads?

yes

no but you fuckers end up posting lewd lolis which is a problem

Yes but they allow the threads until one retard invariable breaks the rules which is as good an excuse as any.

yes we are giant faggots that love abusing our powers lol u cant stop us

Why not just move to /h/ and have a 24/7 loli thread?

/h/ is SJW and doesnt allow loli
Only Sup Forums does

She's in 5th grade. Does it count as a loli?

Because it's fun to fuck around here

Stop, you're gonna kill the thread already, it's been like 10 minutes

in4 nigger mods

because then Sup Forums would be banned in more places than it already is and that means less jewadrevenue

see what i mean?

No, they love them.

((they)) are cuckolds who cannot handle normal heterosexual attraction.

kate

Not nearly as much as they hate shota threads.
You can notice the disparity pretty easily.
If you so much as say "shota" once in your OP post, your thread automatically autosages immediately and doesn't even go into archiving mode after it passes the last page.
Meanwhile, Loli threads stay up indefinitely, even if lewd lolis are posted, as long as the homosexual SJW mod is asleep (circa 16 hours per day).
But as soon as he wakes up it's game over for the lolis, can't let the patriarchy enforce their privilege on defenseless 2D imaginary children.

You may want to get that paranoia checked

probably, you low key, closet pedo. stay away from my kids

My wife's kids

Finally a loli thread.

/h/ doesn't allow lolis, it's filled with normies who love big tits.

>normies
Kill yourself.

I want to fuck Renge so much. I have a feeling she'd be completely deadpan during sex which makes me diamonds.

>tfw no daughter to eat out

Troid does. Probably writes about it in his okcupid profile.

Can't you guys just go to /e/ if you want to post lewd but still vaguely worksafe loli? Why do you have to have these pointless threads on Sup Forums? Hell, that goes for all the fetishposters. Go have your tits/ass/feet/thighs/midriff/whatever threads on /e/ or /c/, not here. It's not like you're actually discussing anything.

Doesn't matter, there's nothing wrong with loli threads and they can stay up for days until a mod finally finds an excuse to delete it.

They know there's nothing wrong with threads like , as they are not infriging on any rules and not different from any other thread on Sup Forums since they are discussing anime and manga as usual, but their moral standards will always be what moves their judgement.

Loli threads usually go to shit when lolifags start giving attention to normalfag bait and tripfags or when some falseflagger start dumping lewd just to kill the thread.

I think loli threads would be better if people only posted pictures from anime instead of lewd fanarts of characters that aren't even from any show.

I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE LOLIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But we are, loli threads have enough discussion, just as much as any other thread on Sup Forums, like the one up right now and like any other thread will mature and develop into more discussion as long as the problems mentioned don't occur.

The people that start desperetaly dumping lewds in threads like these, do with the intention of getting it deleted, and is usually accompained by a "patiently waiting for mods to delete this thread" comment.

Loli is a big part of the anime and manga culture and there's loli anime airing right now. This little warfare will only encourage shitposting since there's no way you can purge loli from a culture that don't care about foreign moral standards.

Chie-chan is so cute

Yea you're right. Let's not tarnish the shining reputation of Sup Forums as a bastion of discussion and intellectual discourse. Loli threads are more enjoyable than any general circlejerk of shitposts. And they are usually inhabited by people who actually like anime and manga instead of kids going through their anime phase who click catalog, and ctrl F their seasonal show general.

Why is Shota the best pairing for a Loli?

How new

I've reported this thread

No you aren't. Who are you trying to fool?

>getting mad on the internet

>no u

Yeah sure, what was I expecting? My fault for trying to take what you said seriously and reason with you.

It happened to Sup Forums. Anime is next. Just wait until people start to dislike comic book movies. Thank god Japan continues to maintain their "fuck you western world" mentality. It isn't great when they continue to kill whales and dolphins in foreign waters, but it sure as hell has kept lolis safe. They just tell the UN to fuck off with their "b-but the childrens!!!" fear mongering. But even Japan is part of the TPP and long story short, they are coming for the lolis next. It's a lot harder to market anime as the next fad if evil pedophiles are fans.