Conspiracy Theory thread

It seems POL is lacking an interesting conspiracy theory thread... Post anything you find really odd or believe in!

I believe OP is not a fag, I know I know, it sounds crazy, i almost dont believe it myself

Came onto Sup Forums at just the right time.

I believe everything in this image. Took several years of research to come to these beliefs tho. Especially the ones considered more wacky. Some redpills are really hard to swallow but you can't ignore evidence forever.

neat

The Vegas shooting was a weapons test of the new small arms drone carrying technology...

I'm on board with this one user... but I also believe in aliens from other planets/dimension.

Also this is why its harder for white men in high population areas to get girlfriends.

Anyone believe in the multiverse theory?

(

JP Morgan sunk the Titanic for insurance money and to start the Federal Reserve.

SAGE

GO TO /X/ FAGGET

THIS IS POLITICALLY INCORRECT Sup Forums NEWFAG

WWII was actually a massive psy-op to condition people to accept total control and follow government edicts without question.

A cabal of internationally affiliated Zionist Jews are behind most massive currents not only in banking on the scale of the finances of entire nations, but also major trends in geopolitics. Hitler was right.

The real place of discovery is below the Earth.

Nobody is forcing you to read/reply to this thread. Why don't you go find something else to complain about?

true, I guess /x/ would be better for this thread. But for now it stays I guess.

The pharmaceutical industry bribes the FDA to repeatedly falsify test results for artificial sweetener E951, which is placed in many many products and certified safe, because it confuses the body about blood sugar levels and causes headaches and other problems. Pharmaceutical companies then make bank selling overpriced over-the-counter remedies for all these random headaches that simply shouldn't haopen.

I believe in a universe where the multiverse never existed.

TWA800 was shot down by USN.
Commerce Secretary Ron Brown was murdered.
9/11 obvious demolitions
Afghanistan invaded not bc of 911 but to secure poppy supply for US Pharma
House of Saud, I.e. Saudi Royal family, all Jews.
Federal Reserve, Jewish/English plot to control America
MH17 = MH370
Could go on...

The mods ban real discussions on race, the are part of the government opted Jewish/Demon agenda to silence Whites.