ITT: Post a pic of your current city and other anons say nice things about it

ITT: Post a pic of your current city and other anons say nice things about it.

wow vancouver looks like shit

Downtown needs about three times the vertical density. This is fucking pathetic.

not perfect but at least I can call it home.
Hottest city in Mexico btw.

looking at the thumbnail I thought that was Hong Kong at first, ironic right?

Fucking Arizona isn't even safe from turbofaggots?

>Honeypot the post.

Vancouver looks cool as shit didn't know it was an island LOL

its a peninsula FAGGOT

What does that mean?

The mecca of tolerance and diversity.

The Golden Gate bridge really is epic.

Just asking if based Arizona got a dosis of LGBTQWERTYUIOP+ queer fags.
I live on the border with yuma and I don't want fags pouring across the border.

>Inner Paris
>walk on the boulevards at night being drunk, to admire the best of the 19th century architecture legacy

There are a lot of fags

Arizona is super libertarian, for some reason we get thrown into bible thumping Mormons like Utah or Texas/ the south

But we arent.

>Living in a city

Here's my town in winter. Doesnt get much better than out here and it's all white

Vancouver is the most cucked city in Canada. Half vacant due to speculation, the other half is heroin ridden trash.

>golden gate

pleb taste

used to live in phoenix - loved it.

Detroit is an interesting city, i watch a guy named charliebo313 on youtube and he just drives around different hoods/areas of detroit.

Pictured, Winnipeg.

>Winnipeg: hey, it could be worse.

Why haven't you moved to the interior yet BCbro?

Unless you're not white in which case you can fuck off

>Oakland
>taste
Choose one.

You dont know comfy until you see desert snow.

>pic sorry Im drunk on mouthwash ATM

Nah Toronto and Calgary are more cucked

At least Vancouver doesn't have a Muslim mayor

The Oakland bay bridge is objectively superior

Don't move here, it sucks.

Muzzie niggers playing identity politics and shilling for leftist globalism. Going to be a terrible future, Nibiru when?

Prairie cities look depressing to me. They remind me of Soviet Commieblocks in the middle of Siberia

But the other one is red and on TV a lot

>checkmate

in Vegas everything apart from the strip is a shithole.
wish I could afford a condo in the Trump hotel though.

Don't know about Toronto but Calgary is quickly becoming new Detroit

Vancouver could actually be cleaned up with the right leadership

We're getting there. Downtown is a pretty comfy place right now tbqhwy.

Any lexfags in the house?

Pretty accurate really, similar landscapes and climates but at least Winnipeg has a ton of large leafy trees, it helps in the summers. Winters are insane though, coldest major city on earth in winters.

Fuck that we don't need more god damn overpriced chink shit

Don't build more downtown unless it's by the white man for the white man

Comped
I like how spacious it is

No whites here :)

Great geography, dude weed but like most Canadian cities its been totally ruined by over immigration and its plethora of negative social and economic consequences.

Vegas is like a meaner grittier Phoenix

even there desert is way uglier and harsher, much more arid.

Nice square, really like the older architecture styles.

Tofino

Fuck off with your geographic perfection. Cities!

I actually hate Denver itself. But you're a stone's throw from some of the best scenery in the country. I'd like to move further west out of the city into Golden but this will do for now.

>get mugged and raped by muzzie niggers

For comparison

Yeo fellow Phillyanon.

This.

Since Europe filled with nigs its just shit now. It was nice to know white people had homelands. Sad that niggers will ruin the planet :(

>The Sun rises between Boaz and Jachin.
Life in the secret Capital of the world.
I doubt any of you peasants have ever heard of it, or even know what the symbols mean.

Torino is beautiful but would be wiped out by tsunami sometime.

AZ was fun. I didn't want to leave.

I don't mind the place being so multicultural, inner Chinatown is a really cool place. The only real problems I have with the Chinese are the shitty drivers and the housing. All the apartments in the South side are slowly being converted to townhouses. Very nice townhouses, but I'd rather not be kicked out of my home because some Chinese landowner wants to build there.

>meaner grittier Phoenix
hmmm, that reminds me of how we basically live like 1880's cowboys here in my state, racism and everything.
also i'm used to living in the middle of the 60° desert wich is just sand for miles.
not that i would want to live in vegas, don't want to die in the first week there.

Arizona in the early spring is so comfy. Smells so good too.

if denver wasnt full of self absorbed Californians then it would be better

AZ is like this too.

The only thing i've ever heard about vancouver is that its filled with gooks and the housing is horribly overpriced. The mountains look nice.

Idk man lots of Europe looks quite grand

Why do all the buildings look the same? Was Vancouver built entirely in one decade or something?

Baja Cali is also like that.
Californians ruin everything, even Mexico.

if only they could expand their transportation infrastructure because traffic in this shithole is a fucking joke now

and abduls, pajeets, & chinks keep moving in so it's only gonna get worse

Niagara Falls sucks lol

t. Buffalo

There's a lot of really great food in San Francisco. I ate better there than I ever ate in DC or even NYC.

The only images that show up are the richest.
That being said our crime rate as zero untill niggers moved in

Your city produced Jedi Mind Tricks, for that at least I'm grateful

You realize that if you don't build vertically, that just means you'll build horizontally and destroy more of the local nature with subdivisions that will rob urban centers of middle and upper middle class people, and perpetuation ghettoization.

Looks like a petrol mining encampment in a desert
sheeit

capital of azerbaijan, something to do with the kike temple of child murder.

astute observers will note that the orb statue is identical to the orb ball thing trump and that saudi guy were photographed fondling in saudi arabia

Yep. At least it's not as bad as Boulder...yet.

Is this Just Cause 4?

where isthis?

Where dat

Also fuck you FBI honeypot

How the mighty have fallen

>Astana

Tashkent is the premier central Asain city,

The only city and nation I have ever been robbed, so I bought some your fabulous Canadian tourist crap,since you fags took all my shit.

It like you do not know mexico is just a raw mineral encampment nation.

>he thinks people don't know about the pillars of Boaz and Jachin like it's some type of esoteric knowledge
Yeah, the entire Abrahamic world doesn't know about muh secret Solomon's temple references.

rate

Lexington Virginia? W and L has a nice campus and it’s a really nice town

Rhode island
I'm not posting Newport or Providence
Those places are full of degenerates

Amazing how there's fields literally just a couple miles away from skyscrapers. Why even build buildings with more than 2 or 3 floors when you have so much flat spacious land?

It's always sunny there

i think CU is expanding their campus in downtown denver so i could see it getting worse

lol when was the last time you were a Lodge?

Canadians build their cities denser than the USA

Kinda. It's a pretty new city, initially built by some Jewish family. The pic is also kinda old and doesn't show some of the nicer places like Trump Tower or Shangri La.

Traffic isn't so bad, especially compared to what I've seen of USA. The public transportation is a joke, though. The bus loops are confusing as shit, so it's impossible to get anywhere without a phone with GPS.

Foggy Night in Atlanta
Nikon FM 35mm Film Camera
Nikkor 55mm f/1.2 Ai Lens
Kodak T-Max ASA 400 B&W Film

Isnt like the whole state just providence + suburbs. Like the whole thing is 45 minutes across by care.

Your whole state is the Providence metro area.

"Are you still in basketball-crazed Indianoplace?" Clinton wrote in an email to an aide in 2010

Went to Indianapolis expecting a shit and I actually liked it a lot.