Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Next Episode: A Bet Fighting Against Despair (絶望に抗う賭け)

The Arc 3 synopsis has been updated at the usual place.

Also:
>Anime BDs
>First volume consists of two episodes, episode 1 is a 50 minute one while episode 2 is standard length
>Volumes 2-8 consists of 3 episodes each with standard length
>Volume 9 consists of 24 and 25, two episodes which means, either both are standard lengths or episode 25 is a 50-minute one
Rezero EX/Tanpenshuu OVA never.

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2016/08/13/feature-rezero-director-and-composer-discuss-who-the-true-heroine-is-emilia-or-rem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Felix is best girl(?)

Here's to another thread ruined by Remfags.

Nice bait.

>tfw you didn't expect the sword demon to be such a kawaii moeblob uguu~

Too bad she gets BLEACHED by the BWW(Big White Whale)

So we've finally seen first official picture of best girl. Them lips tho >

So now they are finally adding these scenes in do you think they'll be adding them into the each of his remaining deaths now?

Best episode yet, Wilhelm slicing that eye out was amazing, bless White Fox for doing such a good episode.

This whole Rem vs Emila thing is reminding me a Sup Forums tier console war threads. Just chill son. Rem is better anyway though.

This. Remfags are fucking cancer. Trying to shove some secondary/supporting as if she has any relevance. Emilia's the female protagonist get over it.

Anyone have the picture of Emilia with her shirt ripping off that looks official

>knowing about that Sup Forums war and bringing it up

back to your board

STOP FIGHTING

Pls no lewd emilia

>Remfags got BTFO for spreading false spoilers
>Remfags saying Rem will be relevant
>Remfags saying Subaru cares so much for Rem
>Remfags grasping straws saying their story mirrors Wilhelm's and Theresia

Can they get even more pathetic?

spfag even admits she had to fake her death to get something out of him and he felt disgusted by it. She in no way deserves Subaru after doing something like that

Threadly reminder that EMT wins the subarubowl.

>ywn kiss your waifu so passionately

crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2016/08/13/feature-rezero-director-and-composer-discuss-who-the-true-heroine-is-emilia-or-rem

>Emilia and Rem are said to be the heroines of Re:ZERO. Which one of them would you choose?

>Watanabe: That’s a tough question. People will get mad at me no matter who I say (laughs). But I suppose that Rem’s role in the story is that of a sub-heroine, while Emilia is the main heroine. I directed episode 1 myself and did as much as I could to enhance her presence in the scenes to make up for her lack of screen time. I’d change her outfits and made sure she gave off a strong impression. As far as I’m concerned, the heroine is Emilia, but perhaps nobody will believe me when I say that. After all, Rem clearly acts more like a heroine (laughs). But please don’t forget the scenes that showcase Emilia as the heroine (laughs).

spfag can you explain in depth what Emilia and/or Subaru saw during their trials?

The wiki synopsis rushes over them and I think that they are a pretty important plot point even for the later arcs.

>When he felt his gate died, he only thanked it but accepted it since he was pretty much aware that he'd never be good at it. Pack already told him once, it would taken him more than 20 years and he'd still be a pretty mediocre magician even if he practiced

Correct me if I'm wrong, but even with Subaru's shitty talent he was still able to use Shamac, which saved his ass apparently. Even if Subaru could only ever use that spell it would still have been enough to be useful, right?.

People will get mad for sure

I just realized how perfect Ram is.

How about Season 2 though?

Also want explaining of the continuations of the loops he died in. Instead of one sentence summaries.

God damn they're too cute

Irrelevant

He's only doing the anime so far so of course that's what he'll say. In the WN community even though Rem is favored, they know that Emilia is the only heroine.

I'm going to guess spring 2017 and it might as well be confirmed already.

See you in two years!

Better happen, its highly likely and I don't see why we shouldn't get at-least a second season when they've finally showed bottom half of Satella's face and the maid in the flashback

You think?

I feel like even with all its success it would take years if it ever gets a sequel.

rem is for loving but ram is for ramming

This shit has made so much money.

It's going to get a season 3 at this point.

So basically stating what every sane person in this thread should know since day 1.

Maybe this will tell Remfags to completely fuck off but that's probably stretching it.

Nope, either 2018 or fall 2017 being optimistic

>you will never be cursed by a sexy lovecrazed witch
Reasons to live: 0 results

What game.

>since Shaula killed anyone that came near the tower or the shrine where the witch was sealed, and even Reinhard was unable to reach the tower.

Is it ever explained why Reinhard can't reach the tower?

Reposting, cause I don't know how to edit text and would like someone to do it for me.

>1. You're a cruel man, Subaru-kun. You ask all this of someone you just rejected?
>2. Hey, it's also hard for me to ask this of the one who just rejected my once in a lifetime proposal.
>3. I humbly accept
>4. Well then, sorry for being so blunt but would sex be fine too?
>...Yes.

>Rem’s role in the story is that of a sub-heroine, while Emilia is the main heroine.
>Emilia is the main heroine.

Checkmate Remcucks.

Best girls love stench is so strong there, it literally causes madness to Subaru and Rem and even the ground dragon. Guessing he can't handle her

I'm feeling pretty hopeful for a nearer release due to its popularity.

>1. During a walk... I promised this person I'd give him the Metia.
>2. That device, doesn't it carry the records of Subaru-kuns and my love... Is it really okay?
>Ah, you mean the sex recordings?
>3. Well, It's fine. It's just that it'll be sad to not be able to record it anymore.
>4. Don't worry. You won't be sad if we make up for it with even more.
>...Subaru-Kun

And committing suicide, he apparently will die if he doesn't have some artificial way to empty his ordo magic reserve thing. Beako's the only thing standing between him and a horrible death.

From what I understand Subaru can only use the sloth authority for a single hand on targets immediately next to him. Like less than a foot away. And apparently he an't even use that without it draining him somehow.

Does Subaru ever become competent? It's like with his Return By Death we never have to worry about Subaru not succeeding. He has a deus ex machina ability that will prevent that. But we still have to suffer through watching him be a failure sub par to nearly every other main character in that universe. Urgh.

There's a warp in space. You basically keep warping back to where you started as you try to approach the tower, and the warp is only penetrable at certain times. Reinhard gave up.

This shit ain't konosuba, we won't getting a season 2, I mean how many ISEKAI anime get a season 2? other than log horizon and konosuba? All isekai anime is good but there's a very low change of season 2 even if they sold pretty high (overlord)

The miasma makes you go crazy.

Was he supposed to lie or something?

The problem is there's no more LN to adapt

Considering how large arc 4 is, it'll take some time for author to do the LN Volumes. At-most it'll around 2 years I'd say earliest.

>Rem
>Relevant after Arc 3

SAO got 4 fucking seasons

Personally I found him more competent than some of the big OP characters in arc 5. I mean he's still sub par but he did pretty well.

If I recall the people who did Overlord though, the anime they publish never gets a S2. This author even wants it to get a second season.

Fun fact though both makers of this and KonoSuba are best friends in real life.

That amount of cute should be illegal user kun.

The thing about konosuba is they still have 7 LNs more to adapt and the franchise itself is profitable since the LNs sold like hell

Remfags

BTFO
T
F
O

I have no idea what is happening and getting crazy now. It does not help that the MC is not a calm and collected person after so many deaths.

Give me all the spoilers I don't care. Who is groping Subaru's heart every time he is trying to reveal the game mechanics? Is Emilia Satella? Or is it Puck? Is Satella the bad guy? Who sent Subaru to this world and what was the reason to do so? Will Subaru's mind ever recover?

More than likely he'll get better stability and endurance, they wouldn't give him these abilities to just not be able to use them.

>When he saw Garfield didn't go down with this, he first pondered the idea of using the invisible hands again but instantly understood that to summon something more powerful than just one hand, he'd have to pay an even bigger price from what he had already lost, and that idea made him stop.
I'm surprised no one's mentioned anything about this before. It sounds less like Subaru can't summon more hands, but more that summoning more would be a really bad idea.

Anyhow, you got anything on Emilia's last trial?

>best friends in real life.
More like fuckfriends.

It's puck

The author
Satella is his waifu
Subaru willed himself to that world because he really wanted an isekai adventure
Subaru's mind is fine

Its best girl Satella.

well shit, there goes my naive hopes and dreams

Check the wiki, read the wall of text and come back later user-kun.

I'm betting on he loses some of his sanity or slowly becomes slothful.

Doesn't necessarily mean we won't though, its probable we will get one just not confirmed, so people don't know what to believe or think.

His release schedule was one book every 2 months before the anime aired.
He could complete arc 4 in less than 2 years.

This was pretty obvious. Everyone who thinks the contrary is probably just trying to force Rem's role in the story, whether they like it or not.

Continuing from the previous thread, leave your questions here before I leave in like an hour if you have some.

What do you guys know about the trials and Subaru's and Emilia's? It's a lot of content I don't want to detail if it's already explained in the wiki.

Same thing as above

>It sounds less like Subaru can't summon more hands, but more that summoning more would be a really bad idea.

Pretty much this.

>Anyhow, you got anything on Emilia's last trial?
Last trial was "face the calamities that will eventually fall upon you". Basically Emilia seeing a lot of broken scenes from the future that will await her decisions in arc 4.

Fro the scenes that they showed, the most relevant I saw was about someone talking with Emilia close to a destroyed building and under a "big sun" and Emilia with a sad expression in her face.

One other scene she saw from the future was about Subaru and Reinhard discussing something.

Since the lines were really vague I can't really affirm anything.

A while back someone said Subaru gets pretty metal later on and even socks Puck at one point for talking shit. Can anyone confirm?

How are the LN sales?

How the fuck was Kadokawa able to sell it?

That's too fast for an LN release.

>So far they haven't stated the range, but Subaru did feel like it had absolute power to pierce through Elsa if he had used it there.

But it's apparently an ability that has a very hefty price attached even if we don't fully understand that price.

It's just irritating having a character who is de facto invulnerable, yet simultaneously incompetent. If his sin powers are all like sloth, it implies he'll never be able to use them without ultimately becoming a corrupted shell of his former self.

I guess it's time to break out the old Sauron pictures. And to think I almost believed the people who were saying that Subaru showed absolutely no hints of slowly being corrupted. The really interesting part is that it suggests he might actually be able to use the full power of the authority if he was willing to give into the temptation and sell his soul for that power.

Spfag, if they conclude the whale battle next week, Can they actually be able to properly adapt the finale of arc 3 in 4 episodes? Isn't that too short? There's 2 volumes worth of material left.

Yes, he punches Puck for being extremely cavalier about Rem being in a coma.
He tries to strangle Roswaal later for the same thing.

>best friends irl
>make the best fantasy shows this season

livin the dream baybee

if its show us ley and regulus then its a higher probability

if we assume epsiode 25 is a 50 minute long one it is more like 5 episodes right.

What happens at sanctuary?

I just want to know if it goes more in depth to how people reacted to him dying in loops. Here's what wiki says.

"he was forced to view his 1st death, the time where Elsa had killed both him and Emilia at night at the Stolen Goods Warehouse. Once Elsa had killed both of them, Pack appeared to take revenge, freezing the entire area. The trial moved on to Subaru's 5th death, which was the time he was killed by Rem as he tried to make his way to Emilia's room. After hearing that Rem had killed Subaru, Emilia cut ties with Roswaal, slapping him when he called her actions a tantrum. She then had Rem guide her to his dead body as she had decided to bury him in Elior Forest. The trial moved on to Subaru's 11th death, which was the time he was forced to kill himself after being controlled by Petelgeuse. Emilia had come down to the village when the female Petelgeuse was there, forcing Beatrice to send her back to the mansion and Pack to break the contract and freeze Petelgeuse's soul."

Holy shit. Ive never been so proud over a vague description.

They can if 25th episode is predicted as in the OP

million Arthur but only in japan no american release

One of the higher-ups loved the series from the beginning so he pushed for an anime adaptation and a really fast release schedule.
Truly a visionary.

>if we assume epsiode 25 is a 50 minute long one it is more like 5 episodes right.

Well I am hoping it's gonna be a double episode like episode 1, but frankly, that's just a long-shot wish.

Let's be grounded to reality and think it's gonna be a standard 25 minute episode.

Spelunking

So this is basically a harem anime again? The wiki didn't mention how Subaru got into that world.

What do you mean by that?

Guessing that's how people got the idea of this.

Pretty obvious who'll win though

why does it matter how he got into the world
also did you miss the part in Arc 4 where he declares his love or something.

It's lonely to be the only beakofag

who knows I mean they pulled strings so that episode 18 had no commercial so maybe there is a chance for episode 25 being 50 minutes

If the 25th episode is 50 minutes

Satella summoned him, why has yet to be explained.

I'm wondering at what point Subaru could use the full capacity of the sin without worry about having to pay anymore of whatever it is he loses.

Betelgeuse became insane because he was incompatible, but the other Bishops are at least coherent even if they were fully evil.