Other urls found in this thread:

my.clevelandclinic.org/health/articles/sudden-cardiac-death
youtu.be/1iAYhQsQhSY
youtube.com/watch?v=HUngLgGRJpo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The unexamined life isn't worth living
Just examine getting shitfaced every weekday

yes, fucking "going out" to drink is fucking degenerate as it can get

be a house alcoholic, drink a few everyday, instead of going out and wasting all your money like a retard

Just make sure you lift weights first

This. For the $8 plus mandatory $2 tip, just drink a 12-pack my man.

Brew your own to save big bucks, Cider/Mead is really cheap to make

dunno, but i've been drinking a 12 pack a night for the past 4 years or so. i'm still completely functioning, make $100k/yr and managed to work 7am to 5pm, then run or workout after, and just drink beer until i fall asleep. i guess my advantage has been keeping it to strictly beer and eating a good amount of healthy food too. whatever, if it kills me it kills me, but i'm doing ok. ::shrug::

oh and a baba booey to you as well OP, surprised there aren't more Stern fans around here.

death is the only sure thing in life, don't worry about the inevitable

i feel like when you are brewing your own cider just to drink alone at home that is when you know you have a problem

Pray the rosary with every drink and Santa will visit you for Christmas

what's your beer

dont drink closely after, or before working out, specially a hard work out

you can wake up dead, and not even from the alcohol itself, but from dehidration that can mess up your electric "grid" and make your heart go into arrest

if you are sleeping nobody will notice, most likely not even you.

You little bitch

wut?!? nahhhh!!! people have made their own booze and drank it since the dawn of mankind

i mix it up, i use "12 pack a night as a layman's term." if it's a craft high ABV then i can't even get through a 6 pack before i'm ready for bed. i usually go with like 6 coronas and three or four IPAs.

describe more of this beautiful scene

No but being wh*Te is.

i always eat something before, usually a protein bar, and that first hour of me drinking is like 2 beers tops. it all onsets very slowly and i'm usually eating a big dinner throughout.

It's not a sin, but it isn't very good for you.

>wake up dead

my.clevelandclinic.org/health/articles/sudden-cardiac-death

a dear friend had this happen to him, he was a beautiful bastard, too much for this world

i love you my friend

lol

I just got clean from 10 years of drinking several pints of vodka a day. I'm lucky to be alive. The detox was a horrific experience.

youtu.be/1iAYhQsQhSY

>my.clevelandclinic.org/health/articles/sudden-cardiac-death
but what does that have to do with drinking after a workout?

Yes. And every weekday.

I went out last weekend, and got hammer. During this time, the people with whom I was drinking became evermore obnoxious and anxiety inducing. I witnessed that pretty, educated girls go for fat losers. I realized that these people aren't doing anything with their lives - they're completely stagnant. And they're content with it, at least superficially. So, that was a terrible experience.

Drinking with Tinder dates is always a terrible experience, because they end up revealing themselves as weird, depressed cunts. And once the desire for sex disappears, you're left with nothingness.

Drinking by myself seems much better. I hate myself a lot, but I can tolerate myself more than these people.

RIP in piece Rich Piano oil man

>Is getting drunk every weekday a sin?

IDK. Are Gluttony and Sloth sins?

KYS OP
Y
S

O
P

Just don't drive. DWIs suck

its a know thing, idk, people play a heavy soccer match, drink a couple of beers, fall dead

i think its because you sweated much of your electrolytes, and alcohol will give you euphoria and maybe your heart cant take it do to having the electrolytes unbalanced, you enter into ventricular fibrillation

I slept in the backseat of my car last weekend to avoid drunk driving.

>17
Long road. Good luck

Drink zyweic polish neer

Illegal in the united states if the keys are located inside the vehicle at all.

Loophole: Keys inside the gas canister with a picture and time-stamp. As long as those keys are in a gas canister you're good.

This trick actually saved me once after i slightly remembered it and ive always told people since.

Fuck off back to worldstar Latrell.

nice dude. I got my second DWI last month and now I gotta go to an rehab, community service and 2 years no license. shit sucks

If you can't stop you're an alcoholic.

Beer makes me fat, idk how people drink a 12 pack a night and not gain weight.

my lawyer has gotten people off completely for sleeping in the car. A judge respects that person way more and it is one of the few cases(in Jersey at least) that exceptions can be made

this depends on the state, no?

i've gotten my window knocked on by NJ cops and they didn't care.

I only drink on Fridays and Saturdays always in my own home. Usually run or vodka beer is to many carbs

yea Im from Jersey, its illegal but a cop is likely to drive you home/call a cab and make you pay for a tow truck

Just sleep on church steps if you are that hammered, I did it two weeks ago the priest was even a bro and bought me coffee.

lol, bumming it hardcore mode

nice. this particular incident was right off Rt 22 in North Plainfield. it was a quiet residential street, i can't even imagine wtf the cop was doing that night that brought him down the street, and to see the fact that my car was running in idle taboot. just a perfect storm i suppose.

Sloth and gluttony is.

>making your own organic liquor is degeneracy
>go buy your GMO ice cold liquor Jews to the store instead, Goyim

the cops were probably called for a sus vehicle. People on quiet streets call cops on cars that sit idle at night lol

I buy cheap box wine. $40 lasts me two weeks.

I drink a bottle of wine every night after I lift. Alcohol gains

I keep seeing these drinking threads lately. Seems like the work of shills.

I drink til I fall asleep every night. I smoke weed too in conjunction.

Honestly, alcohol is cheap and as long as you drink plenty of water and eat healthy food the chances of a bad hangover go WAY down.

Just line your stomach with protein/carb/amino acid rich food (eggs, chicken, meat, noodles, etc.) and throw some veggies in like steamed broccoli/coliflour, mushrooms, carrots, w/e and you will be fine.

I've gotten blackout drunk and not be hungover the next morning and still have solid poops thanks to the above mentioned. Also coffee is scientifically proven to reduce hangover symptoms and eliminate some of the toxicity in the liver. So drink coffee/mate in the morning after drinking.

I fucking love alcohol, and I will continue to drink daily until I graduate college, then I might consider AA/rehab. So far I am a functioning alcoholic and I have a 3.4 GPA.

you get it brah.

FUCK YOU YOU BITCH.
YOU FUCKING BITCH

NO NO WEREAHHHHHH BITCH

FACK YEW BATCH

click click Nice

keep paying those bottle taxes, sin taxes, and sales taxes you useful contributor to society

>Honestly, alcohol is cheap and as long as you drink plenty of water and eat healthy food the chances of a bad hangover go WAY down.

don't drink cheap alcohol and the chances of a hangover go to zero

Yes. Drink no more than 5 shots or 5 beers at any given time.

/thread

This is blatantly false.

Yes. Drunkards shall not inherit the kingdom of heaven.

Fucking awesome megadeth song.

Goyim, please. Everyone know that more expensive alcohol molecules work better!

>mfw people stand in queue for 20-45 min, pay 10-20$ entry (+5 for wardrobe if carrying jacket) to be able to pay 8$ for a 1$ beer or 15$ for 3$ worth of spirits and soda

Or you gather friends somewhere and drink real beer for real prices, singing Die Fahne Hoch and meme the Third Reich until the secret police kicks down the door

This is all I want desu

Whenever I get drunk and start talking about the challenges facing the white race, it ends up one of my buddies
Is jewish

ever get a slurred "oy vey" out of him?

Those delirium tremens wooo boy

Wait wait wait. Fuck the topic. Look at Howard Stern's jacket.

Also, guaranteed Howard Stern is next on the rapist platform.

More like everyone sporting a black power fists owes Howard .02 sheckles.

Thats his trademarked logo du.

Does that bawtha you?

What is this detox people speak of? I drink a half gallon of gin or rum every 3-5 days, and whenever I attempt to quit drinking, I feel completely fine.

>what is gluttony and sloth

Thats a Hunter S. Thompson sign, you egg

Why? Explain?

its definitely alcoholism

How is Jeff still alive? Him or High Pitch will be the next whack packers to croak.

This

Woe to those rising early in the morning that they may pursue intoxicant, Who are up late in the twilight until wine inflames them There is harp and zither, tambourine and flute And wine at their feasts, Yet at the deeds of Yahweh they do not look, And the work of His hands they do not see. Therefore, My people are deported for lack of knowledge, And its abundance are men of famine, And its throng are glazed with thirst. Therefore, the unseen widens its greedy soul And gapes with its mouth without limitation; Her effulgence and her throng descend With her tumult and gladness into it. Thus the human is bowed down, And the man is based, And the eyes of the haughty, they are brought low. Yet Yahweh of hosts is elevated in judgment, And the holy El, He is hallowed in righteousness. The lambs graze as in their pen, And the 7kids, they eat on the deserted places behind the full-fed.

No such thing as sin, do whatever you want, but not at the expense of others

I drank a fifth of Svedka the other night and had no hangover whatsover. Secret? Chase it with water, drink at least twice as much water than alcohol, and don't EVER EVER mix alcohol with sugary drinks.

what if I drink and also look at the deeds of Yahweh?

also

>And the man is based
KEK

>but not at the expense of others
including not saying stupid shit like this

Remove the 7 before kids there. And i might have botched some punctuation. But that is isaiah 5, 11-18 I believe and is the "Concordant Literal" version

As a practically professional alcoholic, I can tell you the secret for preventing or beating a hangover is milk AND water, and eggs.

i don't care much for native american style peppermint schnapps

are the milk and eggs ingested anally?

the 7 kids sounds mystical lol

watched this in rehab not only applies to alcohol but any drug

youtube.com/watch?v=HUngLgGRJpo

>the secret to quitting alcohol is tendies

its not a sin but its a crutch plus please don't drive if thats what you're doing user

Getting drunk ever is a sin, user. Drinking for libation is permitted, and encouraged at certain social gatherings, but crossing the line to impairment is always a sin.

Would drink a 12 pack or a fifth after a twelve hour day of manual labor in the July heat, digging holes and shucking gravel. Would down two gallons of water and still piss orange. The beer would clear it up again.

Lol it's a footnote i guess. Lovely version though, in my opinion. It puts the new testament into present term verbs. So for example john 3:16 is "For thus God loves the world, so that He gives His only-begotten Son, that everyone who is believing in Him should not be perishing, but may be having life eonian" and it's also one of the few that says this, "They have a king over them-the messenger of the submerged chaos. His Hebrew name is Abaddon, and in Greek he has the name Apollyon."

faggots drink and drive. city prosecutor almost killed me last year, if you cant control yourself when it comes to drugs or drinking DON'T DO THEM.

Nice shitty US healthcare. Zero bed rails there. That bed cost only $5 at Amity. What is that an IV pole? One. Little. Poley thingy. For a "bed"

What kind of pain meds did they give you?

they put it down because I was being transferred to another bed get aids and die you fucking faggot

As an alcoholic this doesn't speak to me at all.
I'm perfectly happy without alcohol and can't imagine being depressed from not drinking.
Maybe I need to wait a few more years

>another bed
It could have been a stretcher. If those were stretcher rails in the up position they would have extended to your feet. It looks like a day spa. Truvada. A literal flintstones vitamin. Is 100% effective only for gays for some reason at preventing hiv. Oh well sucks to be ripped off

Drinking alcohol is a sin period.

It's just overlooked by the big churches and organized religions because they know Noone would sign up if they were told the hard truth.