Does any of 'this' matter?

>wake up, go to job
>good job, benefits, decent paycheck, etc
>live the 'american dream'
>alone in life
>grew up with severe abuse
>almost 40
>only a few friends, no gf in 8 years

I voted Trump because I thought 'things' would get better.
It's business as usual day in and day out.

>I've been there and done that - prison, swinger's clubs, cocaine and hookers.

I'm a cisgenderd white male living above the poverty line.

I'm so fucking bored - and I've been drinking.

Trump can't fix your lack of a life

Get out, fkn faggot.

Unless you're the typical fatfuck then an hero.

If you get bored you just need to find something to do, simple as that.

And no none of "this" matters but why should it?

sell all your shit, go live off the land somewhere and learn to appreciate your life.

One hundred years from now we'll both be dead. Based on that, what do you think you should do?

hang in there, brother. you're not alone.

Fulfillment is something you find within and from God. Women or politicians won't, ultimately, fulfill your soul.

>alone in life
found your problem, you rejected faggot
the meaning of life is to continue life you dumb fuck

get out and do more, meet more ppl. make effort.

as for trump. that will just take time. i think he will get things done eventually

oh fuck off there is no god.

But what is there to do? For someone who's done so much, and lost everything time and time again, I can't personally find anything to do in middle of nowhere canada, with winter coming. I don't really care for the money pits of life. I'd rather do my own thing. But once again... what?

If anyone is coming to Me and is not hating his father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, and still more his soul besides, he can not be My disciple.

Gtfo nihilistic cunt, Sup Forums is a Christian board

Man. I can relate to this. I go to work on time, pay all my bills, stash money for retirement. All the right things. I can comfortably afford anything I want. Got the car I always wanted. Just last week I plunked down 550 on a racing wheel and stand for sim racing on a whim. And it all is so empty. Really been feeling like "what's the damn point" without someone to share it all with.

Canada has the best weed, what the fuck do you mean "nothing to do". Fuck you

Everything we do is pointless without God.

I enjoy carnal pleasures in life too but ultimately I know I can do them all and still feel empty inside.

Same here man. House, cars, vacations - it's all so fucking empty.

wrong. its up to you to give your life purpose. just remember as one person you cant do much so dont put too much pressure on yourself

Find someone to share it with?

Ok first off you didnt ask anythin about death. Is you retarded boi? And second checkem

Really does look like a pig's foot.

Projects. Find projects that seems hard to pull off, and pull them off. This is coming from a 30+ yr old who listened to the wisdom of all his 50+ yr old coworkers.

Well something to do is different for every person so you are going to have to figure that shit out yourself, if you feel indecisive create a list of any and all activities you have even a minute possibility of enjoying and number each item on the list, then use a random number generator to select an item from the list and force yourself to do it.

Also winter is awesome

R9k is that way faggot

*tips*

Thanks tips

Just end me now

Shoahblue back at it

Everything has as much meaning as you genuinely apply to it. You can't convince yourself something matters, but things can still matter to you. If you feel like nothing matters, you either aren't looking or you're right.

I drive an hour and a half to work everyday.

I have $200,000 in student loans.

I just started working my first 'real job' - post graduation.

I've hardly enjoy the fruits of my labor, as I am still paying of non-student loan debts. For instance, I owe nearly $1,500 to a prior landlord. Between my prior landlord and my current landlord, I am spending approximately 70% of my check on rent-related matters.

Don't have that much clothes.

Fretting about spending $80 at the bar - for the first time in forever.

Have no bank account, because I over-drafted and too occupied with former and current landlord.

I don't make much money, though my line of work raises my status.

No girlfriend. No friends. I'm fairly handsome, and I go to the gym - but none of that matters much. People just don't like me much. They really don't. I'm getting used to going out and doing things on my own - drinking alone, eating alone, going to parks alone.

It's a sad life, I guess.

you could just start assassinating some cult members ujntil they shutr t he fuck up becasue apparently they havent got the message that they lost yet

I'm trying. Social anxiety is a huge, crippling monster that held me back for so so long. At the end of September I finally saw a psychologist for guidance. I'm at the point I want to try everything I can.

Adopt a kid

cut your fucking nails wtf. no girl is gonna let those near her pussy

>I'm trying.

no you're a fucking idiot whining online

Welcome to Sup Forums

How does your hand get that fucking chubby? Even your god damn fingers are fat

You must get out of breath even waddling to the fridge from the couch

>I have 200,000 in student loans

Damn are you retarded? I go to an in-state school, live at home, and I'll have almost no debt. Under 10,000.

Saw this was a cry for help thread. Now I feel bad. 40 is nothing man. Eat right and exercise. Take up running or cycling. Get into it. You'll be dead soon enough anyway so go out swinging. Good luck.

Adopt a kid as a single man in our society? Ha. I don't feel like being treated like a sexual predator and criminal without having done anything.

>he doesn't play 40k

Do you draw craig/tweek yaoi?

Saged for /bant/... Fuckin' kys pleb.

The main reason I haven't killed myself yet is because we're not that technologically far away from transhumanism.

If you have social anxiety you should just keep talking to strangers over and over again, especially women, because it will knot you up inside with each failure and eventually you will stop giving a shit.

If you just don't make an attempt of any kind to socialize you will never learn because its one of those things mainly learned by doing

Find Jesus Christ and learn how to escape our illusory reality

I did post-graduate.

Amen brother.

You've changed lives, user. Inspirational post

I know this is a tired cliche, but start exercising. A healthy body helps with mental health and positivity.
I changed my life that way.

>Sup Forums of all places identifies with objective meaning or a meaning of anything at all.

this is NOT a joke, this is war. Look at germany and imagine that happening to us here in the USA..
Be a AMERICAN NAZI. no mercy protect your country and do what needs to be done.

get off your ass and make plans.

Then why are you not making the big bucks as a doctor???

we're one step away from being in a black mirror episode.

>I'm a cisgenderd white male living above the poverty line.
>cisgendered

You deserve to be poor for falling for such loony liberal talk.

GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOT!

no shit.

i've tried - painting, gardening, volunteering, working out - i still do all kinds of shit to keep my mind busy. but it really feels like it's all a charade

been contemplating this - I think I could get approx 250k from selling house and 'shit'. then what - live innawoods and stare the the trees?

absolutely nothing

this again

script not working today?

88 hurr

sorry for your loss

cont...

>Question About Death
>I'm so fucking bored - and I've been drinking.
Stop thinking while drunk. It goes nowhere productive.
Join a club as it is the easiest way to meet friends/women. Learn to fish or shoot or something, man. Get it together. You're a forty-something white male above the poverty line, that fact alone makes you a potential mate for hundreds of thousands of people.

Shh. Shh. The frog will console you over there with the centipedos and bears and various other swamp animals and clovers

pretty sure I have end game cancer so at least you aren't dying of a disease.

potential mate for used up single moms and shitskins who want a green card you mean

I don't know why more people don't go to Asia when they're depressed.

I have gotten university teaching jobs in China, smashed hundreds of Chinese girls, when I save up a mere 10,000 AUD in Australia I can holiday in the Phillipines or Thailand for months at a time in hotels smashing poon and riding motorbikes around to mountains and views, getting drunk off of 50 cent beers and trying all the local restaurants.

My life is fucking amazing.

Surrogate a kid if you got the money, fuck women

If you voted for someone because you thought he could make your life better, then you should just end it know.
Only you can make your life better.

Who cares dude? After You're dead, none it matters. You won't even know you were alive. You will be nothing. Best to just not think about it and find a hobby. Join a jiu jitsu gym.

Try comped sushi.

>I voted Trump because I thought 'things' would get better.

His name is paddock. Meaning frog

You're gonna get like herpes from a thai hooker

Bitch nigga pull up your panties.

You dont stop getting shit it life, you judt get better at HANDLING it.

Consider your problems over when you're 6 feet underground, till then, refer to my first sentence.

Also, your quality of life would vastly improve if you stop the degeneracy and treat your body well.

Check out /sig/ heil theads.

Yes you fuck.

But considering your entire life has been selfishly wasted and in a hedonistic way, its no wonder you're jaded. Your greatest participation in the world is voting and jostling for position on that treadmill of consumption and you're not tied into any community. You can't expect anything beyond your life, if you're not living for something beyond yourself, you fuck.

typical boomer attitude/ rustled me good and hard

Is that a hand or a foot I'm looking at

I'm not a doctor, but went to a lower-ranked school. Additionally, if you're a profession, you must gain experience immediately after graduating. You don't make a lot of money right out of professional school. Perhaps I will in 5-10 years. But not anytime soon. Sure. My earning potential is much higher than most, but things still take a while to come to fruition.

I am so fucking sick of you witless fucking meat tubers man... This board isn't for your feel good gay brotherhood bullshit. This is the hurt box. I couldn't care less that you have aids, or that OP is a fat fucking piece of shit virgin. We are here for truth and truth topics. GTFO MY BOARD!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Get better at life, old cuck.

Potential mate for any chick who gets hot and bothered watching Fifty Shades, aka every young, pudgy white girl I've ever known.

You're right man, I always raw dog. Every time before I get on a motorbike or raw dog a prostitute I pray to Jesus. It's worked so far 100% of the time.

No offence OP, but this

This turns you on and literally the hiv argument is the "i have a headache" argument of problems

buy property somewhere you don't have to pay property taxes every year so you can leave all this Amerifat bs behind and live for yourself. Russia is one of those places if yo don't like it check the Baltics and if your a shitskin check places in SA.

Did you get into a good residency program???

It doesn't matta. Nunna dis mattas.

>Be 24
>Work third shift
>Sleep all day
>When awake, the wife bitches constantly
>Wife has become morbidly obese
>Son is 2 years old
>Can't leave wife or she'll take my son away
>Don't want son to grow up without both parents
>Have cheated on wife over a dozen times
>Have nobody else in life because wife is controlling
>5/10 in looks
>had cancer as a kid
>have one kidney
>have weird scar, deformed stomach
>have horrible anxiety and depression
>want to kill self but can't leave my son without a father
>wife doesn't work or do anything besides eat and bitch all day
>want to get divorced..but again, don't want son to grow up without both parents together.
>wife doesn't trust me
>I fell out of love
>don't find her sexually attractive
>constantly making and deleting dating accounts on numerous different apps/sites
>fell for one girl, told her I was legally married, ignored me afterwards

maybe nuking america is a good idea

Man that last sentence is killing my brain

>>wake up, go to job
>>good job, benefits, decent paycheck, etc
>>live the 'american dream'
>>alone in life
>>grew up with severe abuse
>>almost 40
>>only a few friends, no gf in 8 years
What do you want? Trump to personally come and fix your shitty life? Take some responsibility for yourself and do something about your problems.

>Does any of 'this' matter?
No.

Get a project.

top kek at thinking that trump being prezzy would pull your shit existance out of the current tailspin. clean your goddamned room. what a shock no one wants to be with a broken 40 year old in the state you're in.

Cartman's face with the new season's memes about his gf are fucking hilarious

I'm not a fucking doctor.

after reading op and a few (one) of your replies, i’m gonna have to adjust a major life = occupation change (long haul trucking, teach english to gooks in chinkland, something like that) or suicide

That's rough.

You made it sound like you went to med school. Then what are you....?

You should probably kill your wife and just raise your son as a single father. Then, when he goes to high school, you can be the "party dad" with a motorcycle, and date rape high school girls at your house. Probably have some hot wings delivered by Uber Eats, after you're done busting fat loads into 16 year olds...

DNA. Have kids. DNA is immortal. We must usher in a new generation until the supreme being arrives.

Heath death of the universe.

don't go into IT

>post ended in four
K

I've had a vasectomy. My genetics are pathetic.