My sides

"shining diamond" "red chilli"
kek

>Nu Berserk
why

Censored nips in manga and anime..
ok

is this real?

Ja. Ever since some school killing in Germany cartoon censorship tenfolded.

yes

Post heart in a bag while you're at it.

Bullshit

Fucking hate how different his face was in '11.

That's convenient censorship, that's different. It's almost an artform, really.

>kek
Fuck off.

I really wish people would stop being so fucking butthurt over some blood. I mean in the 90's no one gave a shit about that kind of stuff.

Why do people have to be such SJW nowadays.

>anime censor/remove/ manga stuff

So, its your first week here or something?
Just fucking read the manga

They even censored DEM HIPS.

Belive it!
They took out all the blood and injuries here in germany. Blood became stupid glowing particel effects and people dont die, they are "defeated". "I want to defeat my brother itachi." etc.

This is horseshit there's only like 6 kinds of nipples, top that Mr. Steam could be hiding.

>not realizing that Hunter X Hunter initially aired in a time slot for kid's shows and that most of these censorships were necessary in order for them to even be aired

No excuse for mixing up the Kite stuff, though.

They tried to hook up shounenkids so that they could crush them all later on?

mnfg i remember watching several episodes of it was totaly garbage then they fucked One Piece and other shows it was like watching sum nazi cenzored movie... no wonder i stoped watching german TV chanels

As long as something is hidden anything could exist there.

Why wouold you remember what timeslot a TV series aired at 17 years ago in Japan?
I'd undetstand being autistic about the content itself, but this trivia shit is creepy.

>2011 is 17 years ago

>Hunter X Hunter initially aired...
Hunter X Hunter aired in 1999 you goof

>Hunter X Hunter 2011 initially aired
There, I fixed his post for you, as if it wasn't obvious enough

Dunno what exactly changed their attitude, but they showed Detective Conan no problems with minimal cuts during children's TV hour on the same channel.

Then they suddenly thought it would be a good idea if they went full 4kids for their future releases.

Are you one of those who believe nothing existed before Bakemonogatari/K-on/Steins gate/FMAB/10' decade ?

They censored a lot and even deleted his sword when he was pointing it at someone, but the shown picture here is shopped.

stop being retarded