"Family" manga

Chapter 2 is out. And more father-daughter time.

Other urls found in this thread:

konobuta.wordpress.com/translations/uchimusume/
youtube.com/watch?v=DcjU6wOWq3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dumping. Although I might burn out around the middle.

Cute.

> You will never have a demon daughteru.

I'm burning out.

This thread is highly relevant to my interest.

Captchas, wait time.

I'm getting tired.
Good for you user.

First greeting

Women's clothing stores bore me and make me uncomfortable. Same boat.

Getting heart-attack. Get me the defibrillator.

He was slightly more rugged in the LN illustrations, manga version looks a bit too generic young, but cute loli is justified. Side characters are great too, can I only think of it as a strategic thing to give MCs defining attributes. (Even though Dale didn't have a lot of uniqueness to him, you get a sense of roughness in the LN)

Getting Bunny Drop vibes...

Zzzzzz... want to sleep. And good night. I want to hurry up and finish.

So... tired. Must. Finish.

What makes you say that? It's a father-daughter manga.

Few more left. Thank goodness.

Forgot to add image. Great. More time.

Little more...

And soon I can get some shut-eye. So tired.

One more and then I can pass out.

That's the end. I'm getting surprised at how many WN are getting LN adaptations and then manga. Atelier Tanaka and so on.

the WN translation is so fucking bad
I really need to rev up them kanjis

Where could I read more of this at?

would you stop translating if it wasn't?

Cute goburin.

konobuta.wordpress.com/translations/uchimusume/

>father-daughter
Hahahahaha. No.

I had people defending this isn't Usagi-Drop because he never treated her like a daughter. I called this shit out when it first appeared on Sup Forums, saying there will be a double standard, that people will defend this despite being nothing more than fantasy version of Usagi-Drop since the girl isn't human and that guy is the right age for SI.

Thank you, user.

I swear if he ends up fucking her...

What is this?

>NuclearExplosion10mAway.jpg
2 bombs were not enough.

You are going to rejoice with the force of an atom bomb?

Thanks for posting this

You keep comparing it with X that's why it'll give you a feeling of X when in fact that X and it has a few similarities.

This makes me feel happy

Thanks OP i have diabetes now.

I like this. Keep it up OP.

Its more like My Girl with fantasy.

Yeah that's why I asked if he will still translate. It probably will because this girl is just way too cute.

Diabetes/10 thanks user

This going to get so much attention once they get to the kiss

WHAT IS THIS FEELING IN MY HEART

This is a real cute series, thanks.

My heart, thanks user, doing a Goddess's work

HNGGGGGGGG

>jealous that they stole her first greeting
>grins
How the fuck did he suddenly grow so fucking fond of her?

She has only be with him for a day right?
>sleeping this close with a child you just met the previous day

Is this normal?

Also, reminder that in the end she confess him, and he accepts her feelings.

I don't think it's that weird that they get so close, my niece is about her age and we're really close even if we just meet once in a while. That's just how kids are.

she's not the demon king mentioned in the title, right?

Yes. He defeats her with love, then with his dick

>doesn't know that she is the one that wins the hero by the allure of her prepubescent cunny

Usagi DROPPED

in the LN doesnt it end like bunny drop?

It's the same in both the WN and LN. Latina never saw him as a father figure. She saw Dale as a hero that saved her and of course she developed romantic feelings for him.

Dale never really acted like a dad either. At most he acted more like a brother but even then. Anyway yeah when Latina is older and she confesses, Dale ends up accepting though they decide to wait until Latina gets a bit older before doing anything. It's also not like they have a chance of having kids with the whole demon x human thing. It's almost an impossibility.

So Lalatina will end up like the singer lady they met on their trip to Dale's hometown, lovely.

Oh, this kind of ruined it a bit for me. I'd like it better if he was a father figure for her all the time.

But then again, it woudln't cater to the audience reading these kinds of things I guess.

They might have kids, it's just a really, really, really rare possibility.

Anyway the last time I saw spoilers, the whole thing about Latina's origin and the reason she was exiled to die from the demon country has been taking the stage in the story so it's time for drama and possible tragedy I guess. Of course those spoilers are a bit old so I don't know what has happened since then.

Well duh? Did you not realize why Latina was so interested in her?

Did you actually mistake a pure lady like Latina with that masochist crusade? Sometimes I read Lalatina in the translation too.

Dale wasn't really around enough to be a father figure for her. He's gone for work like 80% of every week. It's no surprise that the inn/restaurant couple ended up being more surrogate parents for Latina instead.

Plus like I said, Latina never saw him as a dad so it's almost impossible for him to be one for her.

Oh boy, you're right, I'm fucking blind.

God, this is a fucking cute daughter.
He needs to marry her right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=DcjU6wOWq3w

>Mold your ideal wife by raising her like Hikaru Genji did with Murasaki

Dale never was really around to mold her though. She developed pretty much entirely on her own.

just got tangled in this plot couse it was comfy and cute, how is it going?

Good parent or another Himanatsu / Bunny drop , where he dumbly chose to think her daughter as a Wife material?

It's really not a bunny drop. There was really never a father/daughter relationship between the two of them at all and Latina's romantic feelings for Dale are really damn evident unless you're blind.

i'm this guy
V
fuck i knew it , its a cliche sadly not bad for the selfinsert-fags but hey... if they decide to make her fall in love with him, and then make him "disappear" (maybe his last and most difficoult quest where he will remain Critical wounded or forever "Broken") and get her to fall in love with another boy then with guilty feeling marry this boy just to see father come back , then i will be top

>make her fall in love with him
She was in love with him since the time he rescued her.

its still fucked up that by the time latina turns in to a adult dale will probably be dying of old age.

>Also, reminder that in the end she confess him, and he accepts her feelings.
Really?
Does the loli actually wins the papa bowl?

There is only like a 10 year time gap between them user. Dale is not that old.

>papa bowl
It was never a papa bowl. Latina always calls Dale her "important person", never father or any kind of family like idea.

yeah, but the demonkind lives like 2 to 3 times as long as humans.
Thats what i remember from the LN.
But i'm just past the seatown part, i need to catch up.

but its just like himanatsu (a visual novel) as the "general Plot" there is a boy 18yo that decide to care for that little girl , and while she grows up, she tease him and make some mess that "break his will to stay loyal to his first desire to be a father" and then he probably with some impulse in some romantic mood decide to go beyond with some "not-father-like" act, like kissing her, and trouble her emotions till she go suicide like status for the guilt of (being the one that prevented her father to marry someone) then he confess his love and voila , Cliche ended... its good but its still a cliche

>Dale ends up accepting though they decide to wait until Latina gets a bit older before doing anything
What a faggot?

When Latina and Dale get together, Latina is like 16 and Dale isn't even 30 yet. If I remember right they're going to wait until Latina turns twenty before doing anything but Dale will only be 30 to 35 range then. He's not going to be some decrepit old man.

yeah user, i get that, but when dale is a 70 year old guy that kind get it up because of old age and he is starting to go senile.
Then at that point latina will still have the body of a hot 30 year old.
When he kicks the bucket she will still be a milf.
Must be really hard to stay faithfull for your death husband when your still in your prime for another couple of decades.

I'm pretty sure Latina and Dale are going to succeed in having kids. The whole how impossible and rare it is for humans and demons to intermix has come up enough times that I think it's going to be more than just a warning.

Seriously, why would he wait?
16 is old enough and he lives in a medieval fantasy setting where people should be able to marry even younger.

You know I just realized that the title of the story is off unless they end up having kids and Latina's crazy origin/prophecy ends up being relevant.

Think about it. Latina ends up becoming a Demon King after they have a daughter so Dale goes to conquer the Demon King for their daughter's sake and reunite the family.

Because she's a demon and still pretty physically undeveloped? She only looks about thirteen or so when she confessed and Dale isn't a small guy.

well, we already now that dale is a really strong fighter with top tier magic for human standards.

So who knows, maybe he will have to kick some ass in the future to save latina.

>horn stumps
RiP horned goodness.

Thirteen is still old enough for their setting.

its not because everybody on Sup Forums fapped to loli or shota at some point in his life that we are pedophiles in real life user...

Who are these girls? Chloe and her mother?

Because nips and most people are always afraid of backslash because something "not proper" is depicted in a positive light.
Same reason you see 16-18yo guys saying "I'm still too young to drink" despite living in medieval times.

He could probably have married her when she was 10 if he wanted, but it won't happen.

What does that has to do with this?
The thing is that they won't have problem with being a proper couple right now and they supposedly love each other. I don't see why he should wait.

Really? I've read a lot of Isekai stories with the MCs having alcohol despite being young by earth standards and not caring. It happens decently frequently I feel.

i'm calling you a pedophile for claiming that dale, a full grown adult can fuck a 13 year old latina.
That muslim tier bullshit user.

Laws and moral standards aren't static user, they change from culture and time.

The great majority of isekais depict young adults long out of highschool though.

aluh akbar indeed.

yeah kids do that a lot, even if you are a cold person , maybe they listen to you , maybe the find you a "example" but they will always try to know you by curiosity and follow you so that quite normal.

in my country kiss on the cheek and on the forhead are quite a greeting used few times, but in 5 years of one and 9 years of another and the little one of 3 years, i've never shown any kind of great affection and never kissed one of my Nieces/nephew and they know that i don't tollerate much physical-affection signs , they get along with me quite much , and sometimes they try to hug me even if i dislike it,but they always listen to me even by knowing that they have to keep distances and keep my sacred silence.
for examples with my sister when they see her they jump directly to hug her even if they see her once or two a year.
children are Clingy to those who show to be sympathetic with them.

>totally a bait.

anyway culture do change , but also fantasy ideology.
when you take modern western fantasy like ASOIF one female protagonist was forced to marry a 20+ and have the first night with him when she was 13-14.

in another fantasy i've read , there are culture that marry their daughters to another neighbor Clans when they have their first period and in the same story there was an ancient clan of longliving peoples that have to wait till the 30ies of the woman and the the man to marry each other , having to spend time together for almost a decade without cohabiting or doing anything to develop a close familiar love, and the families of the two had to watch closely to ensure the rule to be respected , also claiming that a woman that isn't old enough to bear a children would had only given misfortune and the death of the two.

So is it the WN that is getting translated by that group? I assume so because it is segmented into individual chapters. How many chapters long is the WN?

still for what i think , he should had declined her confession even if he loved her.
a child is still a child and 13yo is a child and in a Fantasy world where morals or laws are different don't change the fact that a wise man wouldn't touch a girl at that age, not only for "Muh morals" but that stupid fantasy made me think about how many death mothers and children happened for a mother that was way too young to bear a child.
if Latina can't bear a child its the same thing, a wise man would't have affairs with a 13yo girl

She can theoretically not bear a child with him anyway.
That's almost a none factor here.

How do they explain that? I'm guessing some girl was raped by a demon before and did not bear any children?