Nov 4th BEWARE OF HOME INVASIONS

youtube.com/watch?v=-c4AMYlgX0I

youtube.com/watch?v=C0gqTKc8gO4

Other urls found in this thread:

refusefascism.org/2017/08/06/this-nightmare-must-end-the-trumppence-regime-must-go/
dailywire.com/news/21983/report-gunman-booked-chicago-hotel-room-august-may-emily-zanotti
youtube.com/watch?v=8RP8u5BGRBQ
youtu.be/il7cR0qLytM
youtube.com/watch?v=wpZ3jPMM5Ac
youtube.com/watch?v=QSiVjlknuSw
youtu.be/qFNBUs7O-h4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Already about to buy some guns, I suggest all guys in the US to do the same

it's like $350 for a mossberg 500 with ammunition

Always unto slides

You should know who is actually behind November 4.

refusefascism.org/2017/08/06/this-nightmare-must-end-the-trumppence-regime-must-go/

Fuck off Antifag. You're going to get yourself killed.

recs on a good handgun for under $400? already have a shotty and looking for a handgun for cc

used glock

I own guns on a entirely white street in a entirely white community in the countryside with 3 policemen who live on my street, 1 of them the sheriff, and everyone is basically one big family.

I'm going to be sitting comfy on the 4th. The commies try to fuck with anyone and I guarantee you there will be a lynch mob.

Please do.

Nope.

Life isn't that interesting.

>tfw live in red state conservative neighborhood where everyone is armed
>tfw shit tons of people are concealed carrying
>tfw Trump bumper stickers on every other car still

I feel bad for the commie niggers that try that fuckin' shit here.

This.

Nothing will happen like usual. Remember that purge black people were talking about a few years back? Didn't happen either

Bersa 380cc if you are looking for a new firearm. If you are willing to buy used your options are plentiful.

can't believe some of you haven't yet.

Bretty gud.

Name one Sup Forums prophecy date where something actually happened
Yeah that’s right
You can go back to your video games and jacking off now.

Yeah, but now the Dems are not with their heads on the chopping block and Soros hasn't just moved 18 BILLIONS into Open Society Foundation. Context matters.

>Nazi Minutemen
I like the sound of that

Night of the long guns.

thats it. its over. if on november 4 the radical left really target specifis homes and family its basically civil war.

this is scary

>55
Checked.

Buy a CZ. They're stupid reliable.

They wont, i live in a “blue state” (chicago fucks us, almost all of the rest of the state is red) and ive never even seen one.
I mean theyre probably here, just wont leave their containment cities.

This isn't a pol phropchey nigger. They are stating this date, not us

There's churches on every other street too so everyone is Christian.

Best part was election night. I went out for lunch and to vote, and there were HUNDREDS of Trump signs fucking everywhere. For every Clinton sign you saw, it was outnumbered by at least 50 or 60 Trump ones. Did not see a single Boinie sign and still haven't to this day. I saw more Gary Johnson signs than I did Sanders ones.

I don't know man. This is still grasping at straws. I would agree with you if there has been a small incident of a group of Antifa that broke into a conservatives home and killed everyone in the house, but this is not the case. They are a bunch of thugs for sure, but I the tide hasn't changed with them a whole lot.

But now we’re warning about it so therefore nothing will happen
Rules of the road bubs

>I live too far out for any Communists to attack me

>Dan Schneider is a pedo

Are you retarded? Or are you just baiting

i'm jelly

lolwotm8
>he replied! Totally triggered him XDXD

Who are you quoting?

come on in Antifa

got something to show you from my single choke point

Is my mossin sufficient, or do I need more fire power?

I actually used to hate it here but in hindsight, it's pretty great. Everyone is pretty nice.

Here's a redpill image to inform people of how dangerous Antifa is.

>sept 11
Off by almost 1 month, Other than that vaguely accurate

Someones projecting
So you are retarded?

I wish I lived in the USA. I'm surrounded by commies and crypto-commies.

>posting snake
>entire character is being an antifa criminal

Well, you can. Just migrate legally.

paddock booked multiple rooms in hotels overlooking similar venues in the weeks/months prior to his attack

dailywire.com/news/21983/report-gunman-booked-chicago-hotel-room-august-may-emily-zanotti

its real man

This is perhaps the ugliest infographic in the history of infographics, maybe EVER.

We don't accept shitskins anymore.

Just stop user, it's cringy to watch this unfold. Post some swoops and move on with life.

Not really, it gets the point across fairly well.

G-guys I got doxxed by the assosciated press and everyone in my state basically knows my significant other was a neo nazi who got murdered by a Muslim. I think I’m first one when liar. fuck

First on their list *

Perhaps some day. Still have to unfuck my loife 1st. And that probably will require me to serve 5 years in FFL.

Like id take advice from a leaf, plus im bored.

Why November 4th?

Isn't November 5th the meme day?

Lol, thanks for the bantz, but Portuguese are of Iberian ethnicity.

youtube.com/watch?v=8RP8u5BGRBQ

Hey look, i can take random pics of people before and after they where beat up and say whatever i want without sources.

Good luck then.

>mfw

>yfw these fucks are more brave than self proclaimed nazis
embarrassing. Soros is LITERALLY still alive.

November 4th is when the Soviets crushed the Hungarian resistance against communism.

Middle easterners are the shitskins.

They'e too pussy to try anything outside cities and businesses. Remember G20 in Germany? They only torched cars, while there were homes or apartments a few meters away left untouched, all in a supposed gentrified neighborhood.

Get ready for war then! Time to put the nogging jogging on how you'll deal with the threat.

Although I don't want anyone to get hurt, in a way I feel like we should be encouraging November 4th shenanigans. It's lose-lose for the left, anything they do will be amplified x1000 by the Fox News and Breitbart media axis and instead will be used to hang them with. Progressivism as we know it is already going up in flames, something like this will only hasten its demise.

that bitch is serious crazy and it would do the world a favor to end her if some one could "fictionally"

thinking glock .40 cal atm. dont want a 9mm

I’m literally 5’2

It’s a weekend.

KEKED HARD at dat

thanks user

*Saturday.

I live in Texas. I'm Asian. I use Y'all d've. I go to Bass Pro-Shop. I know a few guys who are outdoor freaks. I believe that you have to work to earn your keep. I take pride in being able to work.

'Murica. Fuck yeah.

My dick is the only weapon I need

Good Lord, I love America.

In honor of the USA I shall listen to this great song of your people: youtu.be/il7cR0qLytM

you mean end her life literally

going to need bigger guns

No it's not over at all faggot. If, and that is a gigantic if, anything along these lines occur what is over is the antifa community for ever.

Get gun, train with it, learn about home invasions, learn how to trap house without hurting yourself, buy magnetic door and window alarms, buy potent flashlight.

OR

Go somewhere else during that weekend and take your valuables with you. Go visit some family somewhere else.

You could try joining the US military instead. We had several foreigners when I was in. Some guys get citizenship that way.

locked and loaded. I'll make sure to post pics if anything happens. live in deep dem territory and have a huge american flag flying outfront. Constantly had my trump signs stolen, so should be interesting

Enjoy that chokepoint trying to get inside, I'll be waiting.

This. Got a source for those bottom ones? That's fucked up if it's true. I'm a diehard racist, but only us racists should be harming minorities, not "anti-racists" this is fucked up.

Nah.

youtube.com/watch?v=wpZ3jPMM5Ac

Just get a 9mm, faggot

Why even bother including those shitty little knives in your picture?

Post like this keep me from killing myself

Working link

youtube.com/watch?v=QSiVjlknuSw

shoot to kill

Literally nothing's gonna happen. Guaranteed.

>antifa cucks break into my house
>TFW I got over 80+ firearms and none are legal for hunting

oh I'm good... comfy good pic / video related
youtu.be/qFNBUs7O-h4

I’m so glad Texas has stand your ground laws. I dare them to come into my house.

it's the fucking 60's all over again

I remember those Tremors movies. So entertaining.

Good 'ol Burt.

Nothing is going to happen. Antifa talks big, but they're fucking pussies. Don't get my hopes up, man.