White people built the west and then destroyed it

Jews didn't destroy the west. Blacks didn't destroy the west. White men destroyed the west.

Specifically, a mix of male baby-boomers and men from the "greatest generation". They rejected the morals of old protestant Christianity which represented moral authority, strength, discipline, and conservatism.

These men embraced liberal Christianity, enabled feminism, and normalized divorce/casual sex.

Because white men showed weakness, our enemies stormed in while we were unaware with our guard down. White men traded conservationism, national pride, and strength for casual sex and degeneracy. You cannot criticize other races or ideologies when you are on your third divorce, this is why white men lost their power. White men know they are degenerates, so any accusation against white people hits them hard and they fold like a stack of cards. Now is the time we rise. We have to physically mobilize somehow, meaning we need to meet at churches or other places. We need to be active also while moving up in our careers and taking positions of power.

We need to get away from raging against Jews or Niggers or any of that bullshit, because that is what niggers do. They rage against the "white man" and end up looking like worthless butthurt little faggots. We need to just focus on ourselves and attaining power through our merit.

How do you think we should move forward as white men? Any sort of white-identity gathering or group is immediately scrutinized by our enemies.

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.org/library/origins-welfare-state-america
youtube.com/watch?v=098QwsPVHrM
youtube.com/watch?v=QXwOdSqF8dI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
youtube.com/watch?v=QX-6Gxx0gTA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies
youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPyi7yGjSo
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
youtube.com/watch?v=ukwA--tIokg
youtube.com/watch?v=FFm_4E5WiQE
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Jews didn't destroy the west.
>Any sort of white-identity gathering or group is immediately scrutinized by our enemies.

Once all of the liberals breed their white genes away, the only whites left will be the strong innawoods whites. Then the groundwork for an erhnostate can happen. Once the whites ACTUALLY border extinction they will act.

WE GOTTA GET TO MARS

Well yes they partook in social engineering

But if it wasn't them then it would be somebody else, that's just what happens when the men of your society become weak drunken moral less degenerates and walk away from God.

We can sit around and blame the jews all day, but the Jews were just doing what they naturally do. Similar to how the niggers rage against the white people for taking them away in boats. If we hadn't done it, then somebody else would have enslaved them. It is their fault for being naive faggots.

Niggers are still naive faggots to this day. They rage against the white man all day, but won't accept that they are stupid and that they need to improve themselves.

If we wait until white people are bred out, we won't have the political power to form an ethno-state. Jews had to fake a holocaust to get an ethno-state.

Good for you op. Solid postings online

These men are perhaps less to blame than Protestant women though

mises.org/library/origins-welfare-state-america

You're right. It can all be traced to the wasps.

>Jews didn't destroy the west.

>wow the men of our society turned into a bunch of worthless pieces of shit riding on the fumes of their ancestors and our enemies crept in while we weren't looking
>let's just rage against the Jews all day

First we need to channel strength within ourselves, then we can fight our enemies.

We barely have any strength right now. Men are graduating college at lower rates. Men are unemployed more than women. Men are just failing all around.

>But if it wasn't them then it would be somebody else
Ashkenazi Jews are a very particular parasite race, bred to infiltrate and manipulate Europeans. There exists no comparable population.

As you pointed out, there exist very strong impediments to white men organizing for our own interests. Jews have established choke-points in all of our avenues of intra-tribal communications. They control all academia and media, interdicting any attempts at coordination by their host population. It is only in a few dark corners of the internet that white men have retained the capacity to communicate freely, yet even here we are under the perpetual threat of being silenced, Sup Forums will not likely hold out much longer.

The only option that we have is to continue pressing against the Jewish infiltrators. To continue spreading suppressed information and making the Jew thin out his resources. Your mealy-mouthed self-help pablum won't help us to defeat this enemy.

>Your mealy-mouthed self-help pablum won't help us to defeat this enemy.

Well, how do we make sure the alt-right or whatever does not end up being the white version of black lives matter?

How are we going to end up any different than the angry niggers raging against the white man?

Church, family, community, get in shape, read, form group with similar goals.

Oh boy, another "blame boomers for everything" thread.

Wake me when we have a "take responsibility for my own shortcomings and work on bettering ourselves" thread.

protip: you have only yourself to blame for your shitty performance in life. There is no grand jewish/boomer/lizardperson conspiracy –you're a just a worthless piece of shit millennial who will always live in your parents basement.

>Well, how do we make sure the alt-right or whatever does not end up being the white version of black lives matter?
The Jew is smarter than us on average, but overall, there are more high-IQ Europeans in America than Jews. We keep losing not due to insufficient genetic capital, but due to successful Jewish interdiction of our means of coordination. We must rapidly use the opportunities presented by emerging technologies to coordinate within our group, before the enemy successfully manages to suppress and subvert these new modes of communication. We can never coordinate as well as a tribe of extremely inbred merchants who have developed sophisticated networks of intra-tribal communication over the centuries, but with some luck, we might be able to use new and difficult to suppress technologies in order to muster a substantial portion of our population into a resistance movement, this might just be enough to dislodge the parasite.

youtube.com/watch?v=098QwsPVHrM

We needed a new challenge

kek

White people had conquered the world so many times over that they needed to let themselves get temporarily impaired just to have an enemy

Cease this faggot cherrypicking, and focus on his message, which is true.

That's some good insight.

We really need more alt-right coders developing new technologies and apps.

Honestly fighting the Germans in WWI AND II were nails in the Western coffin.

Nazis should have won desu

Quality Sup Forums, you may disagree with eachother, but you are both a credit to the white race. This is what I come here for, Sup Forums was good today.

It is white men's fault. They gave women the vote.

I said, ‘Let days speak, and many years teach wisdom.’ But it is the spirit in man, the breath of the Almighty, that makes him understand. It is not the old who are wise, nor the aged who understand what is right." John 32:7-9

There are some alt-righters who believe that Christianity is an anchor weighing us down, but it is the other way around.

What separates the un-cucked white man from other races? Protestant Christianity. I don't think that God chose white people, but I think white people chose God. There are many bible verses that talk about enlightenment coming from seeking God, and I believe this is why white protestants had such a good run of it for so long.

We were the only race of people who worshipped and believed the biblical God. The MOMENT white people walked away from God, our society started falling apart. This is documented in The Bible as happening to any society who walks away from God. God would actually bring in "savage barbarians" to destroy the civilizations of those who rejected God.

That is exactly what is happening right now. God is allowing savage barbarians to take away what we were blessed with, because the boomer men spat right in God's face with all of their degeneracy.

We are not going to win without God. I am 100% sure of it.

The Bible says it is a curse to be ruled by women.

Giving them the right to vote was a mistake, and it is against God's will.

Thank you for your contribution, i agree with everything you have said, though i could not have said it so well myself.

Shame this thread has been slid so quickly with so little contribution. You should make it again.

Bump

They corrupted it, we allowed it.

Just has to get bumped

Serious threads always get less participation

thanks

In trying to be like the jews we became their slaves. Personal responsibility will be the cornerstone of our survival.

Fuck their filth. Take back our destiny.

this, any niggers or liberals get assigned to the flight need to accidently die in space.

Serious threads get next to no participation, the raids are real.

Good thread

Go spead this wisdom to the shitty bait threads that somehow manage to go until bump limit. I just argued about plastic bags all the way to 360 posts, but this thread gets no replies, we are being slid so hard its not even funny. This past week has been especially bad. Fuck the thread topic, just post your shit wherever my man, it is good.

I may re-make it later with a different thread title, but thanks for the encouragement.

Meme threads are fucking hilarious on here though. I have been laughing my ass off at the nu-male threads

I enjoy myself a good slide thread, but this place isnt supposed to be Sup Forums. You honor the tradition of the true olddags.

Good ideas about emerging tech and IRL groups user.

However, most whites will not seek participation unless forced to. Or they are made to see that a problem has arisen and needs to be fixed. We are dealing with psychological normalities here, i.e social loafing as well as years of white guilt narratives.

To combat this we need to make imperative messaging something akin to Nationalism. Wording like European values, and forefathers is stirring and just PC enough to avoid scrutiny.

Examples would include phrases like.

"Europe made the west what it is today,, what are you doing to save it?".

"Would your forefathers be proud?"

This captures an imperative as well as a sense of generational inheritance. Something needs to be fixed and only "huwhite" can do it.

Wording that works against social loafing, geared towards moving out of the crowd would help to.

i.e. Image with a crowd of angry people
Caption: "Don't be part of the problem, stand for the morals of Europe and the U.S." etc.

As for new tech, it would be hard to avoid any snooping eyes as I work in software and almost everything is tracked.

Another user on a separate thread mentioned icons with some root similarity to them. This would make identifying like mind people easier on the street, but would be dangerous if the code was cracked and normies/commies found out the system. His suggestion was word of mouth with a week of IRL surveillance before passing on the code.

I believe humor is the key to redpilling the masses. Humor is what brought me here, humor is what allowed me to read my first redpill threads without judgement. Ironically humor is what allowed me to take this place, and these issues, seriously. Just look at how hard the msm pushes to make these wicked internet hoodlums appear as a serious threat. They know our humor is the key to our success.

>Humor

100% agreed. This is why the alt-lite is more appealing to normies. They are funny and light-hearted.

bump

Excellent post. We need to build ourselves strong, good-sized families, as I am doing. Teach your children what the schools will not. Dignity and strength. Do not engage with pop culture except to casually assault it.
Be the man your family needs.

That's right. Be the happy warrior.

>any accusation against white people hits them hard and they fold like a stack of cards
>White men know they are degenerates
VIRGINIO ALERTO

BEANERO DEPORTO

>If we hadn't done it
youtube.com/watch?v=QXwOdSqF8dI

Excuse me, we? Who is we exactly? Let's not mention the very real existence of the white slave trade, never mind the involvement of muslims and jews in bringing these downtrodden victims. Speak for yourself, because you don't speak for me or anyone else for that matter.

The west was destroyed by lack of scarcity and womens rights.

Life became too easy. White men became so productive that they loosened their grip on women and then non-whites because they thought they were close to utopia and food got extremely cheap and plentiful.

The forgot the fear of death, pain, poverty, famine.

White nationalism is growing because normal white people are getting poorer. The wealth and infrastructure their forefathers created is getting squandered and they know can't live off it forever... specially when all the non-whites have showed up to feed.

Boomer cunt fuck detected. Gtf off pol nobody likes you.

Most of the west was never Protestant to begin with. Protestantism itself is a degeneration from Catholicism

i agree. boomers did this. jews taught cultural marxist garbage but boomers wanted sexual 'liberation and equal right for women.

boomers are to blame as much as the jews

That's right.

Catholicuck detected. God I'm sick of seeing you faggots on here.

The original problems obviously came pre-boomers around the time of WW1, The Great Depression & WW2, that was the big introduction the Boomers were just pushed and infected with this shit. Let's not kid ourselves people have been disgusting for many generations and if you go back before a lot of this shit you won't even recognize the people or the way they saw the world anyway.

We're alone and in uncharted territory despite the parrallels.

Old people death camps when?

Catholicism is a departure from Christianity

>enabled feminism

Why?

Ah yes, the invisible, unprovable "Christian church"

Is that another thing that King James edited into your bible?

WWII destroyed western civilization. It can be rebuilt, but not for long.

Yeah, Jews. America didn't need to get involved in WW2 but for the reeeing of Jews. Pearl Harbor was nothing.
Nor did they need to become "world police" as a pretext to push KISSINGERS designs of economic imperialism.
> attaining power through our merit
What is it you don't get about "diversity" ? It is all about PREVENTING you from attaining power EVEN IF you do so through merit.
It is about creating a scapegoat to bouy up corporate failings.
> White males don't want you to watch films, here is a film to purchase, lets show them LGBT-POC-Females!
> White males don't want you to purchase games, here is a game here is a game to purchase lets show them LGBT-POC-Females!

But your post indicates it is simply about the image of the "white MALE" not about white people/ European/ White Ameircan culture. Why would you put your life into some self interested group rather than just living your life if that is all you care about?

Unless you are standing up for something/ against something (Like free speech, the Islamization of Europe by Arab scam artists, EU corruption, social engineering in general, not paying into propping up negro degeneracy/criminality) it is not worth anything.

Women elected Hitler. White women aren't the problem, they're the solution. Turn on boomertube and look at what we allow them to be blasted with, from birth.

No. It was reform Jews.

OP is once again a faggot.

>WHITE MEN destroyed the west

Back to tumblr you go

Jews declared war on the Germans in 1933. Unfortunately they couldn't seal the deal on their own. It required selfish shabbos and greedy traitors from within. Hitler speaks about this.

youtube.com/watch?v=QX-6Gxx0gTA

lets not blame it all on WW2. the jews use it to blame all white people on the holocaust. white people everywhere forced feminism. white men in particular gave women the right to vote.

ever since the hippies and sexual revolutions society has and will never recover. the boomers did it. they raised millenials. they literally raised homos and whores

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies

Jewish communists exterminated tens of millions of European Christians in the 20th century, the vast majority of which were killed before 1939.

>you must give us money to repent of your sins
>only priests and monks could have the Bible

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPyi7yGjSo

Adolf Hitler On Feminism

White are so egotistical and delusional. Jews are better than you and rule over you and always will, I don't care what you say online, lol.

i dont understand how this has to do with anything.

the jews and marxist only talk about muh holocaust in schools colleges and tv

Jews have been removed 359 times throughout history. The goyim always catch on that virtually all these traitors share something in common. You're here polluting our board for a reason.

This Rabbi lays it out quite well.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

You're actually right.
We need to start conquering and getting violent again.

Doesn't matter, they own everything now and can end everything now. You're as dumb as fuck if you think circumstances are the same as they have been before.

Europe isnt a protestant christian area you anglo retard.
Were Roman catholic.

Any of the non-white races would rape our fertile women and exterminate the rest of us if given the opportunity to do so.

youtube.com/watch?v=ukwA--tIokg

i still dont understand. the jews made this possible only because boomers bought into their garbage propaganda about feminism and equality

it is absolutely destroying society. women rights was a mistake and it is leading us into destruction of civilization.

I can smell your tay-sachs from here. It's influence, not power, and it could be destroyed with a few tweets. Have you seen the level of JIDF infestation lately? Have seen the neurotic crackdown on speech? Our victory is guaranteed, provided we're willing to persevere and make the proper sacrifices.

youtube.com/watch?v=FFm_4E5WiQE

This

Not super funny but I've triggered a couple with this pic related.

Actually you’re Muslim now

Fewer boomer goyim bought it than you might think. It was an almost wholly kike movement.

Elite globalists own everything and can literally destroy everything now due to technology, it doesn't matter that a small echo chambers change just a few minds on various places on the internet.

Roman catholic baptized with water from the jordan and former altar boy (No havent been diddled, thankfully) with a family that lived in the rhineland ever since they started documenting the family history.
So fuck you anglo mutt.

.. after the rat and his pack are sent home we'll have to address some major issues within ourselves and our communities. Don't get me wrong.

doesnt matter. the men still gave women equal rights. boomers are pathetic and weak.

If you thought this was true you wouldn't be here. Your act of pollution says far more than content of it.

Read The Culture of Critique for a realistic assessment of Jewish influence. Jews were requisite but not alone sufficient. Certain amount of whites HAD to go along with Jewish movements.

I wholeheartedly agree. It is clear you're the next generation of /ourboys/.

Raging against Jews and niggers is nothing more than victim complex

Says the asshole who took advantage of all of our social programs to attain a position of wealth and comfort, and then destroyed all of those systems so that no one else could do it, fucking over his own kids and grandkids. There is a special place in Hell for people like you.

I have no problem with Jews and black people -- but I fucking HATE boomers and I am one of the people who are dedicated to ensuring that you fucking PAY for what you did to us. You fucked your own kids over. Mark my words: people like you will be first against the wall when the time comes.

don't know why i capitalized had

Didn't refute anything I said; nice IQ there, buddy.

Weimar Germany gave women equal rights, and they gave Weimar one of the great sons of Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

your basically saying that the west was perfect and degeneracy free before the 60s.
but thats not the fucking case. everything must come to and end because thats the law of entropy. when the earth explodes due to a supernove who the fuck are you going to blame then ? hmm ? liberals ? niggers ?
off you fuck

>you must give us money to repent of your sins
>implying this has happened after the Council of Trent, nearly 500 years ago

>only priests and monks could have the Bible

This would still be a good idea desu, it keeps dumb people from being misleaded. Note that it doesn't forbid you from reading the bible, it just requires you to have a certain education first

It's less about power and more what they do to us, especially the targeting of our children with drug/tranny/fag/degenerate propaganda 24/7, after we treated them as brothers and let them into our nations with open arms in most cases only a few generations ago. Essentially if I wanted to bribe people to destroy Canada from within it wouldn't be hard to do rather the opposite, but why would I destroy my own country? This act of destruction surely wouldn't make me exceptionally powerful or intelligent.

We tried that millions of years ago. Space Jews fucked it for us

Fucking bump.

We need white people to realise we are the only one's who believe in this 'we're all one race the human race' bullshit and that we've helped develop a world at the expense of our own homelands. Putting ones interests first is the only logical way of living in the world and the same logic applies for ones nation and ones people. It's mind blowing to think how wayward and lost the West is at this point in history.