STEPHEN PADDOCK

IM NOT CLAIMING TO BE SOME PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER, NOR AM I CLAIMING TO HAVE EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE IN PROFESSION PROGRAMS SUCH AS PHOTOSHOP. BUT I THINK ITS SO BLATANTLY OBVIOUS THAT THIS PHOTO HAS BEEN FABRICATED. I SCOURED THE INTERNET AND COULD ONLY FIND THIS FULL PHOTO OF STEPHEN PADDOCK AND HIS GIRLFRIEND. THE PHOTOS THAT MOST IF NOT ALL NEWS AND MEDIA OUTLETS DO NOT SHOW THE FULL PHOTO THE TWO. WHICH I FIND KIND OF FISHY. ANYWAY I DID FIND THIS PHOTO ON GOOGLE. I DIDNT BLUR OUT THE GIRLFRIENDS FACE NOR DID I DO ANYTHING ELSE TO THE PICTURE OTHER THAN DRAW THE CIRCLE AND ARROW. ANYONE ELSE FIND THIS STRANGE? #CHECKOUTTHEELBOWS

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK YOU IT WAS ISRAEL YOU BITCH. WE ALREADY KNOW.

take your meds

Shut the fuck up shlomo. I've had it with you Jews and your fucking horseshit. I'm going to turn you into my bedside lamp Jew.

OH. MY. FUCKIN'. GOD. I'M. LITERALLY. SHAKING. NOW.

#MeToo

bet you can't climb a flight of stairs without getting winded

there's nothing wrong with the elbows you retard

>all caps
>Hashfagging
>no source given
True if big, I'll look into it, but you are probably a faggot so..

Sage

Yes, there is. It's pointy in an unnatural way.

I think that the elbow is just being smashed against that table or w/e it is though. That's why it has that strange point.

heres a better pic for you

3LcgW4T7

THERE IS NO TABLE, THAT IS HER LAP

.....nigger are you lost? Are you a reddit fag or what's the deal? Why do you not know how to reply?

see her right (our left) elbow is behind the edge of the table

She cut off his wristband, because he was drunk af, as evidenced in the pic.

LOL JUST FIGURED IT OUT....AND NO, DONT HAVE A REDDIT, NIGGER, IM BRAND NEW TO Sup Forums, NIGGER

>Inb4 JIDF shill
im not trying to burst your bubble but isnt there multiple photos from this night
isnt it the night where he is with the pussy hat guy?

IM SURE IF YOU TAKE IT INTO PHOTOSHOP AND TONE DOWN THE SHADOWING, YOU WOULD SEE THAT THE BLACK AREAS AROUND THE BOTTOM ARE THEIR LAPS

Not sure if this is genuine, but I still got a chuckle either way.

Hmmmm.....

He's dead in that pic

POSSIBLY. BUT IS THIS THE ONLY PHOTO WITH HIS SUPPOSED GIRLFRIEND THAT NIGHT?

it look like someone photoshop the eyes or use face app

not 100% i dont have them saved i dont think but there is a few group photos
ill have a look though

Wth are u talking about?!

In the photo Marilou is 3rd from the right, other 3 are her sisters

pretty sure the girl next to Paddock in the group photo is the same hooker looking chick from the other photo

actually to tell the truth there never any photo of just marilou and Stephen together. Like a couple. Strip club photos have Stephen getting down with some other asian chick

This couple in the photo also. Nonina in the red shirt with Paul

The girl in the back is doing blow.

I ASKED A QUESTION, IDIOT

THIS pasta again

You know who the Asian guy is?

Her elbow is messed up. His hair is messed up. Its blurred and smudged. It's been edited.

Stephen sighting???
facebook. /wethepeoplereport/videos/672729116265552/
Just add .com after FB. Lmk

Jack = 10
Ace. = 1

Look at his newest album art.