Redpilled hobbies

ITT we discuss redpilled hobbies, I'll start.

The Aquarium Hobby is incredibly redpilled because the entire hobby is about creating, maintaining, and enjoying artificial ecosystems containing various forms of aquatic and semi-aquatic life. This hobby allows you to experience first hand the implications of diversity while giving you hands on experience at plumbing and electrical. It also teaches you about meteorology, marine life, and dedication.

As an added benefit the tranquil nature of the hobby is great for those who find themselves stressed. Working in the tank is always a peaceful experience.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3mcQfP8k51s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So tranquil looking at that bare drywall and web of electrical cords. Ahhhh, so comfy. Faggot.

actually the cords are kinda nice. Look like roots or vines.

also the wall isn't bare, it has aquariums in front of it.

>experience first hand
yeah right, put your hands in there, and fish would be eating cum remains, sage

>redpilled hobbies
>talks about obscure hobbies that will guarantee nobody will ever sleep with you

oy vey i wonder who is behind this post

Nice aquariums, OP.

A few months ago, random sores began to develop on my hands. When I mentioned this to my doctor, the first thing he asked was 'have you been cleaning any fish tanks recently?' and I haven't. Do you ever get sores on your hand from cleaning turn?

I play guitar. Helps improve coordination, memorization, hand strength, discipline, and if you can play and sing your body is a wonderland, you will make even dyke pussies wet

I like it OP. I'll suggest drawing from life. Realistic drawing, with rendering and perspective and anatomy. Drawing nude models. It requires dedication and concentration, and you learn the classic beauty of nature/anatomy.

>not picking up fishbitches
>meme flag
yeah sounds about right

no, but there are things that could do that in the hobby. Various live plants can cause allergic reaction, and the microbes within could do similar things as well (although unlikely, the fish would have died before those sores developed)

I play Mandolin, used to play the drums in a metal band but I actually really hate metal heads

I stopped caring what your people thought once they were conquered by niggers and gave belief to the WE WUZ crowd.

Cement work

>Watching how a fish is slowly dying in front of you

wow, such amazing hobby

explain.

mandolin is hot, user. wish more people played it.

actually I'm watching my fish grow, it's pretty exciting.

My clown loach is only 5 inches but one day he'll get to be 16 inches and finally grow into his name Armstrong Dicksmasher.

youtube.com/watch?v=3mcQfP8k51s

>get aquarium
>decide to do a African cichlid aquarium as they are quite advanced for fresh water and will make me learn
>get a few different types
>won't stop fucking each other up
>Murder the shit out of anything else supposedly tough enough to be with them and non stop beating the shit out of each other
Fucking Africans

Baking.

my Pictus Catfish (from Africa) killed my African Dwarf Frogs

the catfish acted tough until the Clown Loach from Indonesia deployed his face spikes and fucked up the catfish's dorsal fin. I was worried the cat would die but now he knows his place.
>pic related is Clown Loach deploying face-switch blades

Painting is very red-pilled. Guess who did this without looking for the siggy.

These "creative" hobbies are for women. Re-arranging your apartment. Designing an Aquarium. Etc.

Real men create real things in real life. They don't need some hobby to do that.

>actually the cords are kinda nice. Look like roots or vines.

no really it looks like shit, dude. get some fucking class

Homebrewing
Weight lifting, for strength (pic related).

Raising wasps. It requires courage, knowledge of how and when to take risks, research, and in the end, you get a cute companion who will protect your avocado trees from niggers and arabs.

Cooking. Prove me wrong.

Cooking.

>with raw ingredients, produce traditional greatness.

that tank looks really gody and overdone for a basic reef tank. That's all about aesthetic rather than the hobby itself.
3 out of 10, at least the coral looks nice.

>live fish aren't real, they're just a conspiracy created by the CIA

since moving (2 weeks ago) I haven't been able to set up my bench, feels bad.

I'll give it a shot, any tips?

I dig random holes in my backyard. (got a 50 acre block of land)
I started off using a metal detector, found some old coins near a creek but nothing else really exciting.
But just ended up digging random holes cos I found it kinda relaxing.

Gets me outside in the sun and have gained some muscle in the process which is good considering I spent most of my time on my computer.

youre a fucking faggot dude

Yo go on Vocaroo and play Ocean Man

etrade
day trading
collecting Gold and Silver bars and Coins
investing (Diversified investing)
The only way to beat the man is to be the man, stop buying ricky and morty shit, vdya games, and worthless shit with little to no resale value,
Stop buying shit when it's brand new, utilize craigslist and ebay and research before you make a purchase (Look how resell value is and calculate where it will be when you want to sell)
Try to only buy things with bad resale value that will be an investment towards your future - business - or work

Is that Von Neuschwanstein?

less gay than working on cars all day.

can somebody translate this please?

Dicksmasher, indeed. Owning an aquarium taught me a lot about myself. Mostly how I'm way too much of a nigger to own an aquarium.

ya rite white boi ain no wasp gonna stop us from eating all the avacodocos

i climb right up the tree and smack wasp away and eat every last one

u mad white boi

it takes patience, attentiveness, and most of all not being a nigger.

Mein fuhrer.

He wants you to record yourself playing the song "ocean man" on the site Vocaroo and post a link

>doing anything with wasps other than burning with a flamethrower
Crucify yourself

My Demasoni have slaughters catfish, précis, red tail sharks, angel fish, each other, an African peacock cichlid.

The only thing that was more than a match for them was a green terror.

Weightlifting, reading, shooting, gardening, martial arts, musical instruments, learning new languages, painting, cooking, tinkering, metalworking

Anyone care to add?

If you just want a pet, capturing a solo wasp and keeping it in a terrarium is easy enough, since they're less aggressive when they're solitary. If you want to start a colony, get two queens first and wait until they lay eggs. The workers will be less aggressive if the queens know you. They usually eat moths and ants, but lunch meats and wet fruits will do.

Mud Daubers and paper wasps are the friendliest and least aggressive despite their looks, and can even be trained to eat off of your finger. Problem is, mud daubers require a very specific wet environment with lots of water and dirt. Used fish tanks will do.

I rescued some Gold Gouramis from a petsmart that was housing them with Tiger Barbs.

One's fins are still growing back.
The idea of making your fish fight each other proves you are the niggest.

Is that 25 gallon tank just for those two Gouramis?
Did you know that snakes can far extremely loudly? Me and my gf were both woken up by her Ball python doing a 15-second fart. It had an explosive shit all on the inside of it's tank too. Funniest shit I've seen in a while.

Yes.

I just finished pressure canning my 20th jar of spaghetti sauce I made out of tomatoes, onions and green peppers I grew myself in raised beds. Feels good man.

Best Midwest U.S. tomato varieties for making sauce: Roma, Opalka, Wisconsin, Sioux, Superfantastic, Amish Paste

drink, masturbate, cry

wtf user i was kidding, why do you have to be like this? please user, not like this
if it makes you feel better we were conquered by whites too man, just chill

3D modelling, music (composing, arranging, and playing instruments), etc

You sure?

Go to bed, Noah

Farming/gardening

the tanks are a 65 and a 20
the 65 has 3 gold gouramis, 3 aussia rainbowfish, 1 praecox, a clown loach, a pictus catfish, a bristle nose pleco, a golden algae eater, and a denison barb

the 20 has a flame red gourami, 3 harlequin rasboras, and a pair of penguin tetras, but they were moved from the 65 to the 20 tonight. Flame Red was getting picked on, harlequins were showing stressed behaviors and the penguins are...well honestly they're my least favorite fish and will probably be put back into the 65 by the end of this week.
Nobody fucks with them, but I honestly wouldn't mind if they died.
also for those curious tomorrow I'm going to clean up the cords and airline tubes, they got messed up when putting the 20g together.

I wasn't trying to make them fight each other, I have simply been trying to find a balance but it seems the mbuna I got are excessively aggressive, they are supposed to be reasonably fine with sharks, plecos and the peacock, The angelfish and green terror I removed and sold.

surprised nobody has asked whats in the cage next to the tanks yet.

My fish reproduce and i sell back them, dont get profit but ifyour fish justdie you are a faggot, also isfunny play with thegenetics of the fish and its descendance

fly fishing is the pinnacle

Looks like everyone's kicked a goal.

I thought it looked familiar, pic related is from about a year back.

Collecting anime figures and Japanese merchandise taught me a lot
>economic side
I have learned first hand about decision making and prioritizing. I only have 120 dollars. Do I buy 1 very saught after figure , 3 popular figures, or 7 meh figures? Or do I simply buy 6 Pokemon plushies? You are really forced to factor in so much at once. Which brings me to my next point
>business side
I can predict which figures will go up in price soon, so I can invest in buying 5 upfront and waiting for the value to increase. Keep them sealed and I can triple my money soon. This is an additional factor in deciding which figure to buy with my limited resources.
And the most important point...
>incentive
Why not just be a NEET living off of welfare and living easy? Why do I wake up so early in the morning for work? Because I want to expand my collection. Without work I would have no reason to keep myself groomed. Bonus points for money management

rabbits?

>please validate me

Dude dont have clownloach, you cannot breed them in an acuarium and are almost extint, better get some ciclids i recommend you pelviatochromis pulcher

Politics IRL

wasps btfo

>PlEaSe VaLiDaTe Me

Knitting

oh wow, I guess it's hard to tell how big they are from a photo. That sounds like a really good tank. Some beautiful fish there. It's a shame they're so hard to photograph. Gouramis are lovely peaceful fish, its a shame when they get picked on. We have some blood parrot cichlids (we didn't know they were mutants when we got them), and one of them bullies the other one right into the very top corner of the tank, where she sits most of the day, on her side. I am losing my patience with the bully Cichlid,

Writing a diary.
Calligraphy.
Readers journal - essays on everything you read. (Hardmode - per page.)

Validated.

Now that is one vacation I wish I could go to. Too bad Europe's gone to shit do much recently.

Sampling, scratching and making beats from records

rockclimbing, sport rowing, boxing, fencing, hockey, bodybuilding, swimming, woodworking, welding, electronics engineering, mechanical engineering, metalworking, farming/gardening(produce not flowers)

Also teaches you that some fish just don't belong in the same tank together.

Might as well raise niggers.

Get a bee hive. Bees actually work and produce something rather than steal it like wasps.

NONE. Hobbies are the most bluepilled cucked faggotry ever conceived by white men. It's one of the core reasons you are all weak failures and the world is rotting.

You should spend you free time on fitness, hand to hand combat, firearm training, and gaining practical knowledge, power and wealth. That's it.

/thread

ham radio
scuba diving
spearfishing
aviation
raising children
playing a musical instrument

A redpilled hobby is any hobby that improves a persons skills, knowledge, and experience and often produces a fruit of effort. Being and aquariumist? Dog training? Wood/metal/leatherworking? Hunting? Painting/composing forms of art? Cooking (beyond the basics)? Improving your fitness/health? Thoroughly studing a complex subject of interest? All good.
Mindlessly consuming media (tv, movies, vidya, animu, social media, ect)? Mostly bad, especially in excess or without limits.

>raising wasps

were you by chance a boss in MGS3? Also how does that shit even work, don't those little yellow niggers sting the shit out of everything for no reason?

my gold gouramis were beating the shit out of my flame red, they aren't super peaceful, they're territorial as hell.
I love them.

>fag flag
>raising children
go beat Dylan Roof's high score if you want to help the white race fag.

Jew detected

Smithing, Leather work, carpentry, archery, woodsman-ship, listening to molymeme, boxing and other martial arts, cooking and brewing. If you have the time, stone masonry and flint knapping.

I play a Pono 8 String Tenor Guitar.

tv and movies can be constructive if you want to be a writer like I do.

even vidya and anime can fall into this category.

I'd say it's more a matter of why it is important to you.

gay hipster

>if it makes you feel better we were conquered by whites too man, just chill
fucking kek

I paint in watercolor and acrylic.

I'd suck your dick
no homo ;^)

Excellent taste.

How do you stop it from stinking?

Bodybuilding is pretty good. The lifestyle is great and you'd be amazed at how different you look by doing one diet/routine compared to doing others.

I also have a fascination of learning about other professions even though I have a career. Its good to do this so you can give your kids options when they grow up if they don't know what to do.

cooking

if you get good enough at it you can turn it into a career, that's what I did

Thank you. It’s Loud & Fun.

Tits or GTFO.

water changes and allowing it to stink because it reminds me of being on the docks like when I was a kid
>t. raised by sailors

I'm a man faggot, don't ask for my moobs.

any hobby that involves caring for something, getting better at something (that's not a video game), self-improvement, or involves helping the community is the opposite of degenerate

most hobbies are good, but the ones that are degenerate are:
-playing video games for hours
-watching movies
-drug culture of any kind
-even wine tasting is pretty degenerate, it just rich people do it

Wow. Amazing. I hope you and your canned goods can save the white race. Maybe you could have just bought some sauce at Walmart and spent your time doing something actually useful instead of being a retard?

Like making mass media, going into public office, or building a large business to compete with the globalists? Oh I'm sorry, did I insult your canned goods you stupid faggot?

Programming is the most redpilled hobby. Decide what you want to make, make it. Extends to all facets of electronics and technology. Builds enployable skills. If you can't program, you're trashcan tier.