Sup Forums ylyl

pic probably not related, but something i felt like making anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/69XvK2x5VX4
twitter.com/BevHillsAntifa/status/873720441117917184
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>San Fransisco
>America

This is obligatory

button 2 and then button one a few days later when the celebrations die down.

Translation: UFABC (some BR uni) approves "Afro-Mathematics" course in math major

Blast and fallout radius?

I mean if it's not a Tsar Bomba tier bomb then it's easy to clean up

>ylyl

Is Sup Forums the new Sup Forums?

Being this delusional to think anything on that post, besides capture the flag, is real news is why you have such a hard time getting a gf.
After all this is just a Japanese Orgami and Hentai website

Thats fucking hilarious ahahah
also checked.

it's just a joke man

It’s a YLYL pol edition, if you lurked more you would know we get a few of these a day and have since this shitty containment board I have grown so fondly of was created

It has been for almost 5 years now.

>Reeeeeeeeee
REEEEEEEEEE

>using OSX

of course

>2D anime waifus
This phrase has always annoyed me as it ruins what's otherwise a 10/10 image.
It should be 2D girls. No "anime", no "waifus". I doubt the person who made this has been here for long.

I know, so was my statement, don’t act so defensive it makes you look guilty

It's been that way for a long time.
Make an original post with tons of insight on world politics, and it would barely reach 60 replies. Make a post about how blacks are superior, how the Jews have done nothing wrong, or post something about Rick and Morty, and the thread will reach the bump limit in no time.
Sup Forums is simply not a place where you can have nice political discussion anymore. I'm not saying you could ever do that, but there used to be decent threads some time ago. The board is just too fast these days, and quality has tanked.

hits too close to home

I lost. fuck.

>I was only pretending to be retarded.jpg

is this bait? Is this ironic bait? Is this ironic ironic bait? Is this ironic ironic ironic bait? These are questions i cant answer. I can only answer one question, and it is with a resounding yes.
>is this person a faggot?

Holy lol

That picture deepened my intuition of how Jews work. It's such a fucking joke. They just come up with a new humiliation every few years and preach it to us as Goodness itself. "Lying in a holy manner" as Nietzsche put it. And we're supposed to be ashamed. The only thing to be ashamed of is falling for this scam.

Alternative? Infinity chan i suppose. But thats like giving up and letting the refugees take control.

How the fuck am I a faggot? I'm just saying that the person who added the Sup Forums column there used Sup Forums lingo like a total newfag.

youtu.be/69XvK2x5VX4

See this is quality shitposting. Its almost like he doesnt know that hes the newfag. Or its ironic shitposting designed to elicit another (you) from me. Lets find out.

>gibbons evolved from niggers

OH GOD MY SIDES

I really don't get what draws these kinds of people to that show.

wtf i love redditfugees now

>that cuck shit for sweden

I want off this ride

DELET!

I've been trying to figure that one out myself. I have a few friends that are obsessed with it. They are in their 30s...

Hmm not enough evidence... Is it... Can it be...? Yes dear audience. This is in fact a dipshit. No irony at all in these posts (i think, i question my sanity here sometimes) hello newfriend. Liking things so far?

> Without Hermione, JK Rowling would not have become an insufferable, condescending, pedophilic cunt she has now become

Not that bad of a timeline tbqhfamalam.

The air strikes on Syria one actually did happen. The syria general here had a contact with some russian in the military, they halped track down an ISIS training camp, I see the screencaps posted every now and then.

Why is there a pic of Leslie Jones on here?

Do they try to make it political? Somehow that connection is usually made, happened a lot with bobs burgers

Its so drenched in irony, funny as the idea is, normies fucking lose their shit over it without even realizing it. Its actually pretty redpilled. No high iq jeans required. A history of shitposting for at least a couple years should suffice

>Swedes fuck a lot, but only in missionary position

they don't understand the meta
roiland hates RM fans and would unironically feed them all into a woodchipper

I would assume for the sole purpose of procreation and securing a future for the white race. It is completely halal to do otherwise

are you a leaf on burger wifi

Rowling could have come out of left field and wrote a book where the hero fucks up and dies
that would be neat

I will never watch it because it's obvious propaganda whose intention is the further degradation of the males of the world. And the animation style is garbage. Garbage. The guy who had a fit at the McDonald's ought to be locked in a mental institution for at least a few months. Beat him a few times to teach him how not to be too.

I laughed at it a couple time because of the sci-fi meta. The animation is hot garbage, no doubt.

Sometimes red pilled? But rick is supposed to be an asshole you hate, but is smarter than you in everyway...

Oddly enough no. They hate Trump, but they lean Libertarian - Left, so I'm not surprised. They hate the Dems/Antifa just as much.

Nooooo..... But i am running on 4 hours sleep over a 2 day 22 hour work period(60 hour week but usually better sleep). Also the meth wore off like 10 hours ago so im just kinda... loopy. Or i could be an Aussie here visiting the states and am infact fucking your mother. She wore me out and i need to rest. But really its the first one

Hes not the hero. Morty is our, fuckforgotword, viewpoint into that reality. Rick is a villain. Or as morty pointed out a demon, or some fucked up demi god.

Politics is contained in some plot lines. But never to really push an agenda. Just as a plot point. Fuckin weird amiright?

Meanwhile, in reality...

Sorta glad to hear you say that, because I enjoy the show. I'm not a retarded obsessed fan, but I like it.

No merch, no sauce, no cosplay. Just a bloke that likes a good cartoon.

I heard you guys like anime girls
twitter.com/BevHillsAntifa/status/873720441117917184

>lets make our main character a pickle!!
>aren't we funny!!!!!!!!!11!1!!!!

try not to take things so personally

>Rick creates made up inventions beyond the realm of possibility and spews pseudo science
>smarter than you

wEw LaD

Its certainly fucktons better than the god damn ttgo marathons on ctnw. Fuck they play that shit on boomerang. Aint no watching a cat elaboratly attempt murder/housekeeping anymore.

Watch that episode. Despite the memes, one of the better ones.

AHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCKIN' DYIN