Press "I" to Impeach this racist idiot

Press "I" to Impeach this racist idiot

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

R for Reeeeeeeeeeeelect.

what button do I press to deport you

What? You mean the multi-billionaire who is friends with people of many races?

Does this really pay good? I'm looking for second job.

If you think he will get a second term you are fucking delusional and you should probably try to educate yourself rather than masturbating to japanese cartoons 24/7

Reported to ice. You're abuela's getting deported indio.

I

R

I

nice pedo party symbol

I ain't falling for it. Pressing "I" will delete my cistern cherty pootytoo.

Press S to spit on OPs grave

S

MAGA
A
G
A

just fucking kill yourself you filthy degenerate

R

"I"
FUG WHITEPIPO

Funny thing is, I a registered democrat. I'm voting for him again and not the leftist party they've become. Try getting your base back first.

Fuck off leaf

8 for 8years

S

i pressed I but hes still president?????

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

Trump 2020

Grab em by the pussy

Fuck your mother epstein

F

GR8 B8 M8. Fuck off down under.

That would be D for Deport.
I'm choosing S for Sage

I had the best Trump idea ever today thanks to Wikipedia.

So check it out, in medieval times the ruler of Venice was called a Doge (Italian for Duke) and because the Venetians were proud of their centuries-old democracy they had a hall with paintings of all the Doges.
Except one Doge was a real asshole and tried to break the democracy streak by making himself dictator. The Venetians were so pissed they cut off his head. Then because they were still pissed they knocked down the house where he was born and made a law against saying his name. Finally they were so pissed they took his portrait down from the Hall of Doges and hired a painter to paint A BLACK SQUARE with the most expensive paint they could find. And put that up as his new portrait. They were so angry at this shitfucking Doge that they invented abstract art just to get back at him.
Now that gave me the best idea ever. How about when this is all over - the impeachment and all...
I want it so that in every textbook...
...on every website...
...from the animatronics at Disney World to the portrait gallery of the White House...
Donald J Trump will go down in history as a simple black square with the words TOTAL FUCKFACE on it.
No name, no image, no video, no sound, no historical record at all except a black square inscribed with TOTAL FUCKFACE, will pass down in history.
I want future schoolchildren to learn the order of the Presidents and between Barack Obama and Elon Musk they all gleefully yell "TOTAL FUCKFACE."
I want bank robbers to go shopping for Halloween masks and there's one missing.
I want that skyscraper in Manhattan to become a museum of democracy, with giant gold letters down the side spelling TOTAL FUCKFACE.
I want it so that historians debate what the TOTAL FUCKFACE looked like.
I want there to be tall tales seven centuries from now that the TOTAL FUCKFACE had hair like blow-dried pubes the color of a smoker's teeth
"

and his mouth was like a desiccated pharaoh's anus
and he filled a suit like caramel pudding fills a garbage bag on a hot sidewalk
and his favorite thing in the world was to be peed on.
And I want future historians to go on three dimensional Ken Burns hyperdocumentaries and say that this is obviously a myth and people have been making these stories crazier for centuries like Paul Bunyan or Baba Yaga
and the TOTAL FUCKFACE probably was a normal looking human after all with adult sized hands
and it's not true that he tried to turn his country club into a second White House so he could golf more
or that one time he told a war widow "Your husband knew what he signed up for"
or that he barfed so prodigiously on the Senate Majority Leader during the impeachment trial that it started the 21st-century slang "a wicked schume"
or that every man who had served in his White House found that their dicks never worked again just like the gypsy woman said
or that he forgot his own children's names on live television at least twice
or that he sat on every chair like it was a toilet
or that he literally stole the Christmas of 2018 and nobody found it ever again
or that he bragged about committing sexual assault while knowingly wearing a microphone
or that one time he tried to give himself a medal for not being black
or that his advisers had to make sure his name was on every page of a briefing otherwise he wouldn't read it
or that even before every single picture and video of the man had been destroyed people already could not remember if he had ever uttered a truly joyful laugh
or that one time he went to a pizza place to show he was a regular guy and he was given two slices on plates and he stacked the slices on one plate and scabbed the mozzarella off into a pile and ate the steam-sogged tomatobread that was left by slicing it into small pieces and putting it bite by bite into his mouth with a fork but because he was rich nobody arrested him

He's going to be an incumbent. Unless there is a split ticket or the economy completely collapses he will win reelection. If the economy is doing well Trump could flay a baby alive on live television in the middle of Time's Square and he will still win reelection. As the saying goes better the evil you know.

"Although," the 27th-century historian will warn his 3DTV audience, "Any one of these absurd tall tales could be true and we will never know thanks to the grimly determined and united efforts of 21st-Century Man. All we can truly know is that he was a total fuckface.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

MAGA

R

That's what you think

K for KRLOMPF

FU

Nothing else to say? Good, because guess what? I voted for Obama twice, I regret it every fucking day. TWICE, mind you. So please go ahead and use your pathetic excuse that i'm a racist and all, it means nothing to me. Trump is not a Republican, he is what JFK could have been, what Bobby Kennedy could have been, and what JFK jr. could have been before your raggity cunt Hillary had him killed. People like you will fucking PAY for what you have done and I ill see to it even if it's the last fucking thing I do.

I

Reelect just to see you commie fuckers meltdown again.

R

R

and J for Jail

>banters like a Leaf
>is Colombian

Either you're a touristnigger or a very talented individual. If I was smart enough to talk trash this well in a second language, I'd like to think I wouldn't be here.

I

Give me a somewhat recent example of an incumbent losing when the economy was doing well and there wasn't a split ticket. I'll give you a hint, it was Gerald Ford, who ran back in the days when California was a red state and the south was blue or 11 presidential elections ago.

Wow, chance of this happening is zero. Sorry champ.

Are you really that broken and fucked up you have to go on the internet and resort to magic rituals to make yourself feel better about losing?

G for God Emperor

Kill yourself shill

And he wasn't well-liked by anyone. Though.. who we got in return.....

R

I
Impeach his childish ass, put a good strong Republican in his place.

guys he still president press harder. hit the button on your keyboard harder. it will work.

7 for 7 more wonderful years

lol, it won't even be close. you know why? because the democratic party is even more hated than trump, and all you know how to do is dig the hole deeper.

Considering the way things have been going these past few months with you loony leftists, he'll most likely get re-elected.
As a result, you'll all finally kill yourselves due to the immense mental and sexual frustration.
Thus, making America great again.

Trump 2020

what racist idiot?
you forgot the link...

i still don't understand why people hate donald trump so much.
i just don't get it.
it's like they suffer from some illness, or have been mind poisoned...

Holy shit this is where we are now

I know, it's insane. My best guess is that the true believers actually believed all of the unhinged REEEE LITERALLY HITLER campaign propaganda coming out of the Democratic party. Too bad for them that no one else did.

MAGA

I

It's media hysteria, nothing else.

Yasss

this NEEDS to happen RIGHT NOW

SOMEONE get on this!

R

Also, if my income keeps going up I'm gonna put an oil painting of him above my fire place,