Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Episode 21 A Bet Fighting Against Despair

Episode 22 Flash Of Sloth

Episode 23 Unscrupulous Sloth

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2016/08/13/feature-rezero-director-and-composer-discuss-who-the-true-heroine-is-emilia-or-rem
konosuba.wikia.com/wiki/Natsume_Akatsuki
a.pomf.cat/vnqpxv.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=v-Su1YXQYek
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Remfags before they got BTFO destroyed threads with their shitposting
>destruction of the Remfags comes around
>"f-fucking Emiliafags ruining threads why can't they be more polite???"

Nope, I'm going to thoroughly enjoy shitting on Rem in every single thread, just wait for ep25 and you'll see.

I want Al to impregnate Priscilla.

I want to kiss and cuddle with Ferri-chan.

Fucking hell.

Such a lewd dress

Fuck off with your shit. Nobody gives a shit about Rem or Emilia, stop ruining the threads with false flags.

THREAD REMINDER

crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2016/08/13/feature-rezero-director-and-composer-discuss-who-the-true-heroine-is-emilia-or-rem

>Emilia and Rem are said to be the heroines of Re:ZERO. Which one of them would you choose?

>Watanabe: That’s a tough question. People will get mad at me no matter who I say (laughs). But I suppose that Rem’s role in the story is that of a sub-heroine, while Emilia is the main heroine. I directed episode 1 myself and did as much as I could to enhance her presence in the scenes to make up for her lack of screen time. I’d change her outfits and made sure she gave off a strong impression. As far as I’m concerned, the heroine is Emilia, but perhaps nobody will believe me when I say that. After all, Rem clearly acts more like a heroine (laughs). But please don’t forget the scenes that showcase Emilia as the heroine (laughs).

SPfag is shit
Emilia has no screentime
No S2
No WN translation

Any appearance of her in later arcs? Is she important?

So when does she get more screentime?

Why is he so CUTE!!!

Does Subaru ever get good?

Anyone else like shipping rezero and konosuba authors?

Is Felix waiting dick or why is his mouth open?

He's at a point where he can get good any time he's ready to pay the price for greatness.
>First time he used this hand to punch Garfield in the face, Subaru mentions he lost something very precious to him.
>When he saw Garfield didn't go down with this, he first pondered the idea of using the invisible hands again but instantly understood that to summon something more powerful than just one hand, he'd have to pay an even bigger price from what he had already lost, and that idea made him stop.
>Third time is when he is about to use it against Elsa, he almost feels like the dark thing inside him takes something away from him but Petra stops him just seconds before he summons the hands because "he was making an scary face".

Is the konosuba author a girl? got any pic?

WHITE WHALE

HOLY GRAIL

Can't wait to see Arc 4 in anime. Get ready filthy Remfags. Real main heroine is coming!

Why must Remfags exist? These thread would be mile better without their shitposting :/

So what are these shows exactly?

Trivia: konosuba.wikia.com/wiki/Natsume_Akatsuki

>Why must Remfags exist?
Because Emilia didn't appear for 18 episodes?

based bing

Someone actually tried to draw Capella. Most people just seem to draw Regulus, and I guess Regulus is still in the picture, but they still drew Capella.

So is Subaru going to die again and they'll have to go against the whale one more time?

No

Old man isnt dead?

REMU GAMBATTE

Hopefully we'll see official regulus on ep 25

No you fucking retard read the threads before asking stupid questions.

No

Basic story telling man.

She'll be right

I hope to see him with everyone's waifus.

>this retarded and oblivious

I bet your a remshitters

its an epic asspull i mean bait and switch i mean dramatic storytelling

TOP waifu

>No blood >No body

>typical remshitter

I'm Emiliafag. EMT IS BEST
EMT EMT

a good way to tell if something is an asspull is to ask yourself: if it was a nameless background character who got swallowed by the whale, would you expect him to survive?

Did anyone even react to him dieing?

She's definitely up there.

>You thought I was just a moeblob ugu~
>I'm actually a sword saint!!

nice falseflagging remshitter

threads absolutely cancer at this time of the day

>Emiliafags are this stupid
top kek

>Rem is interested in poetry
>Emilia has no hobbies
TE HE HE (´・ω・`)

Why is such a small thing like reality separating me from Ferris?

Does the suffering get worse?

he's just a remfaggot falseflagging to make emilia fans look bad

Nice false flag, amigo.

Do you think it would get better?

>This is possible, but Beatrice stated that Subaru's mana can only maintain her and he can't really expect to use magic like when they fought the great rabbit because the amount Subaru has to provide Beatrice is barely enough to keep her corporeal, much less not enough to use magic.

Damn, Subaru's got nothing but his return by death, doesn't he? Makes me wonder how he becomes Flugel.

I wanna love this cute half-elf

>draw a Narwhal
>call it a Whale

Why is this allowed?

nice try emiliafag you cant trick me

When has it ever gotten better?

a.pomf.cat/vnqpxv.mp4

Go kiss your trashcan, it'll be no different.

Your not welcome here remshitter, fuck off

Emilia fans already looks bad.
>falsflagging all day
>EMT shitposting
>insulting Rem
>posting edgy veggy and twister memes
Emilia has no screetime and dialogues and you guys are pretty salty because of it. Poor Rem. We will see your true face after 25 episode
>hmmmm Remfags tears
>Rem rekt lmao

>draw a whale
>give it teeth and molars
Why is this allowed?

If she was such a TOP waifu why is she dead?

Anyone else disappointed with the purple lips. I was expecting her to look more out of place like the actual cave paintings of her.

Now off yourseld retard

>Damn, Subaru's got nothing but his return by death, doesn't he?
Oh, he got more than that. He can trade "something precious" for power any time he needs to. There probably won't be any negative consequences to that in the long run. I mean, it's not like selling away your soul one piece at a time is anything to worry about.

>skin tone horns

I liked Rem before she became disgusting waifubait that wets herself everytime Subaru does anything.
I wish we had the old Rem back

It's a dolphin you fuck

Why Subaru has golden eyes in that pic?

please notice my hard work

Subaru needed a confidence boost and support, and Rem's been providing it. She wasn't openly complimenting him with anywhere near the same frequency before his breakdown.

no :^)

I assume it's to make them stand out as more unnatural, since that's a picture of Subaru as Pride.

>that wets herself everytime
Subaru literally makes her wet by his own hands

Neat, I like it. Very well timed.

thanks i cut parts out to make it fall in time right

Good effort.

Translate pls

Learn Japanese yourself remshitter

Good shit. Post that on Jewtube.

already did and they took it down and gave me a copyright strike

I've heard the two know each other and are friends. Naturally, Megumeme x EMT crossovers are a thing.

What if satella is really shy and doesn't want people to see her without her makeup on.

My Japanese is pretty decent, but my kanji skills are shit.

So you dont know Japanese at all haha off yourself

You disapprove copyright strike back with fake information/address and then after one week they will upload your video. It's just DMCA bot

It's nice, but I'm still waiting for the next episode so I can finally see an AMV with this.
youtube.com/watch?v=v-Su1YXQYek

I can speak it pretty well. Fuck, I've had conversations with Japanese friends. But learning kanji takes ages so I've never been able to muster up the motivation.

Yeah yeah whatever just shut up already

No.

She's drunk, and has her head on Subaru's lap. She says something about having work to do so she usually restrains herself but since this time was to have fun. Subaru is surprised but just pats her head and she groans happily. Subaru says he always had an image of oni being strong with sake. Ram says that's indeed true and something about her competing with the adults when she was little.
>EOP emiliafag trying hard

>tfw we wont have over 200 waifus

Why even live?

Is this from an EX or what? I don't remember seeing a scan of that illustration.

Cute. Thanks, user.

NO HAFU BULLYING PAST THIS POST
PLEASE

Rem and Emilia are both upstanding ladies, but I'd prefer to make Emilia a mother and live with her.

>spend nearly an hour making meme OC to where i think it's great and i'm really proud of it, share it with my friends on Sup Forums
>they say "it's ok", "you tried", etc