Mekakucity Actors Season 2 Announced

Mekakucity Actors Season 2 Announced.
yaraon-blog.com/archives/90102

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-3kD0bZOINc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fant4stic of anime

>inb4 Shaft dies again

I don't understand, why would they do this?

Why?

If they passed up Madoka S2/M4 for this, I may have to call a hitman to take care of Shinbo.

that's not how it works

Post the best boy.

If only to see some WEED moments again.

Nice watermark

Also Happy August 15th to my KagePro bros.

God damn it. I want Shaft to pander to me, not teenage fujoshi.

Shinbo doesn't decide what they do/don't animate.

>fujoshi
>anime where ShinAya is the most popular pairing
user

Out of everything this garbage shit got an S2?

I mean more Ene is cool but what the fuck.

This is the most likely remake.
Also it's Blindfold Day today in Japan (the day where every edgy Japanese Kagerou Project fan wear is happy) so don't be suprised.

If it's made by notshaft, then it will show that aniplex has lost faith in shaft.

Didn't the plot get convoluted and messed up with the directing? Even I know the music was good but the whole transitions felt fucking weird.

The sequel literally no one asked for. Thanks Shaft.

The plot is easily understandable. They just couldn't afford to animate the good nonessential content.

Wasn't it finished? Haven't read the original.

I didn't have any trouble with the plot really, but I was under the impression that everyone hated it because they thought it was a clusterfuck. If not that then what?

youtube.com/watch?v=-3kD0bZOINc

I feel bad for the characters
They didn't deserve to be treated like shit

Poor time management. Either there weren't enough episodes, or the the time wasn't being utilized properly with segments that had nothing happening.

What the fuck, who thought this was a good idea?

At least they fixed it in the BD.

i liked this show from the very beginning and have never understood what all your problems with it were
it was great
y'all're faggots

Literally why?

But why. The directing and animation quality were so garbage.

For what purpose?

Isn't the original over?

What the fuck are they gonna do? Remake it? If so, then that'd be pretty good? The story deserves a more proper adaptation.

I just like the songs and didn't subject myself to the anime after hearing how bad it was. I am pure.

The light novels are still going(volume 7 out on the 29th) and a lot of the content wasn't even in the anime.

>If they passed up Madoka S2/M4 for this
Good. Madoka is shit anyways and the fanbase is absolute cancer.

More evidence that anime is low standards schlock entertainment targeted at whatever fanatical fan group thing or person is currently trending at the moment. Not that it was needed because I'm reminded almost daily by one bullshit project announcement or another. Good thing I don't really have expectations from this medium anymore cause the people that produce it and the people that keep getting tasked to make it just suck at everything to do with their jobs other than bilking and lying to fanboys and are clearly betting just about everything on marketing to fujoshi from here on.

Seeing as I'm not a fujoshi living in Japan not much if anything coming up in 2017 seems particularly aimed at me anyway.

You already posted him

Okay, I'll start.

OWARI 3 NEVER

First one didn't even do Outer Science right, not even going to bother.

Why are you saying this about one of the few things that got ahead of the pack by being different?

Good, I'll just waiting this for the soundtrack.
The last Op was pretty dope.