>muslim country
>multiculturalism has good effects on country and muslims
>secular country
>helps muslims nations that's under oppression
>good economy
>beautiful country
>no arabs
>no radical islamism
>hot asians are everywhere (malay,chinese,indian)
>most malaysian are bilingual (can speak english fluently)
>more polite than the Canadians
>loves foreigner,especially white people
>is literally a food heaven

why can't all muslim countries be like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UcGkqLIsdBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Malaysia is a soft apartheid state with ethnic Muslim Malay in law is the only one who gets to be a 1st class citizen
They are the definition and perfect of appeasing Muslims is a mandatory for each country

Malaysia is also known to fund terrorist groups to destabilized their neighbors.

If Thailand builds the Kra Kanal watch how that nation crumbles.

Their Chinese population are carrying that country hard

Just wait till your nationals pull some bloody shit overseas. We're watching you, Malaysia. . .

lol secular my fucking ass, plenty of radicals and Arabs, the food is shit unless you're in Penang.

OP is a troll.

Because most other Muslim countries either have oil or are in the vicinity of Israel, therefore must be subdued and enslaved on behalf of the chosen ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=UcGkqLIsdBo

>Kra Kanal
>affecting Malaysia at all
>Not Singapore
Bruh

Are you high?

Maybe Malaysia in the 90s.

I remember a Malaysia where young girls in villages were not covered. Elderly women wore beatiful floral patterned colorful head scarves. KL was secular and even JB was diverse and welcoming.

Now it's fucking wahhabi level Islam even in KL. Fucking Arabs and black from head to toe.

The Saudis fucking infiltrated Malaysia, Singapore is worried about ISIS nonsense and for once not just from indo, Penang is getting sketchy and the border with thailand? Fucking Somalia tier.

>Malaysia is a soft apartheid state with ethnic Muslim Malay in law is the only one who gets to be a 1st class citizen

And that is wrong because...? I was under the impression burgers want their whites to be 1st class citizen as well, we Malaysians are not all words but actually putting that into practice.

We have oil too.

Malaysians are turning away from Islam and embracing Christianity in droves.
How does that make YOU feel?

>We have oil too.

RIP in advance.

I was there 7 weeks early this year. a week KL and 6 weeks on the islands and in the jungle.

I think it is nice how 3 cultures live 30% 30% 30% next to each other. Indians, chinese and arab.
I met nice people from all 3 religions. Made really good friends with a muslim. A lybian boy who faught with Gaddafi and is now living in exile since 2 years.

Anyway.....cities okay, northwest countryside not okay. They look down on you, they try to convert you, they steal from you since they dont respect you. In the jungle its nice again. I was there during ramadan. Super relaxed, muslims cheating on the fasting and always having fun.
I also didnt notice any radicalisation in the south of the country. Beside the annoying constant speakerfone spam from the mosque.

I second that since my qt malay gf just broke up with me for not being 'christian' enough

>qt malay gf

fuck off cunt, they all look like fucking mer-people, half human half fish, fucking kiwis, I prefer it when you cunts are fucking sheep rather than dicking gooks

nowadays most indonesian/malaysian muslims are either wahabi arab LARPer or degenerate liberal west LARPer

>Their Chinese population are carrying that country hard
this is the only logical conclusion

too lazy to jihad
also (((good economy)))

It's not like you have that problem across the ditch mate

And we are moving to your country now.
I meant it.

no it fucking isnt, the locals hate the fucking muslims and theres a real bloody protest every damn year dumb democrat propganda spreading retard.

>>no arabs

thats the important one.

The local malay female hate islam, a lot of them want to convert away but they can't.
And non-malay are just getting by, and we don't have culture marxism, we are a multi-ethic country, but most of our community don't mix together.
There will be malay area, chinese area, indian area.
Our race war happened before.

muslim country
ok

>multiculturalism has good effects on country and muslims
kek government propaganda to keep races in cages literally infested with mudslimes trying habibi the country to 15th century

>secular country
60s maybe. Last decade is filled with radical malays

>helps muslims nations that's under oppression
Palestine dick sucker with other gibs for outsourcing terrorism. And they leech from their Muslims

>good economy
Singapore has 1/100 with 3x currency value. Lee Kuan Yew was Malaysian with delayed start and he beat our ass to it. Also government hands out gibsmedat

>beautiful country
as long as you don't meet local malays who will go apeshit

>no arabs
We have local malays for sandniggers

>no radical islamism
Top fucking kek news outlets kick out radicalism like tabloids with religious policing. Also gov has entire department costing $1 bn to catch sinners. Not even saudis have this shit

>hot asians are everywhere (malay,chinese,indian)
good luck finding the 0.00000001% of good ones if you beat chad thundercock to it.

>most malaysian are bilingual (can speak english fluently)
only in the city others are less proficient than apes

>more polite than the Canadians
Only if you are white or rich piss off a local and watch africa 2.0 (cabbies especially)

>loves foreigner,especially white people
Except niggers. We all hate niggers anyway

>is literally a food heaven
Agreed. And cheap

Source: born and raised malaysian

this country is ruined by coconutniggers and locals. shithole/10

>why can't all muslim countries be like this?
Because Islam is hegemonically dominated by Arabs (genetically the same as Jews according to both religions). You are meant to be a shithole while de facto boss of religion buys his son a big boat so he can pretend to be a rich white.

>piss off a local and watch africa 2.0
reminded me of a story.
A chinese accidentally road kill a malay's chicken.
The whole malay kampung chimp out and murder that chinese.

Last news article I seen from Malaysia was about a woman being beaten for "punishment". Her crime? She stood to close to a man.