Things that Britbongs can't say anymore

Thread to post all the TRUTH that our poor fellow Britbongs may not feel comfortable saying.

Let's keep our Britbong friends out of Muslim/British jails, anons, post their feelings freely(if you happen to be in a free country)!

I'll start:
Islam is a CANCER on this earth, and should be eradicated immediately, starting with the immediate cancellation of all mudslime immigrants!

That should do it for "illegal speech," right?!

And it definitely ticks the TRUTH box!

Nice, thanks OP.

>tfw living here

I'd ask for suggestions, but I'd understand if you declined.

Reported to your local constable for posting Nazi frog imagery. Hug your mum; you'll be giving Samir blowjobs in your bunk soon.

At least I'm White, you dirty fucking mutt.

The BBC is the most corrupt pile of government shit to ever be assembled to rain down upon it's contributors. Hitler only wished he could have it this good!

I may have gone too far. Your laws don't apply to former colonies do they?

I may need to check extradition laws.

Colonization was a net benefit for the world

We're not as free as we should be. Stand at arms, Patriot!

Hitler did nothing Wrong.
The holocaust didnt happen
My sister was raped by a refugee
Islamic terrorism
White people are awesome.
Homosexuality is a sin
There are only two genders

>Oh Martha, your fresh made tea tastes like fresh made shite
>Oi fook u u cheeky wanker

It's the old indian poo double bluff

Le 56% gringo.

We should deport all the Muslims

We had a nignog who put her 2 young kids in the oven to teach them a lesson. Turns out she's learning a lesson on murder. You got nothing on our nignogs, Ozzies.

Fuck off cunt. I'm a British muslim and I have more right to live here than you inbred morons do. Go back to Poland, toilet cleaning subhuman

If that's what makes you feel better, keep on typing it. Guess it's better to ignore the shit you're in and laugh at the humongous pile we are wading in.

Don't forget to bin that plastic knife.

Nah mate, I'm secluded US mountain blood. Almost 100% Brit-lineage. Which is what makes it so painful to see what is happening in my ancestral land.

Nobody in Britain gives a fuck about your 100% Brit lineage. Why do Americans think Euros give a shit about their "lineage"?

Go back to the sand, you satanic subhuman. Or disavow. But wait, your family would kill you then! Sign of a Satanic CULT!

fuck off wh*te subhuman

This. But also fuck off

Because you called me 56% gringo you retarted cunt!

> English
> White
chose one

good one. the old "I'm rubber, but you are glue" argument. clever mudslime, you!

A muslim chopped up my daughter after gang raping her and fed her to the public

You have to go back

Just curious. Don't hear much about Bulgaria. How are you guys doing against the immigrant wave that's being pushed on Europe?

To where? England, Scotland, Ulster, or further back?

More specifically, which year of ancestry

I think all European countries should. Africans as well.

This thread's completely off topic, sorry, I'm at fault. . .

How about Muhammed! Such a swell guy! His 9yr old wife really spoke highly of him! Isn't pedophilia grand?! It's really a strong basis for a religion. Slaughtering nonbelievers helps, but nothing says inclusion like pedophilia!

t. Not British at all

Whiter than you shitskin shit eye'd pieces of muslim trash.

Daily Reminder that Bulgaria has the largest population of Muslims in Europe at a whopping 13%.

Stay quiet you fucking gypsy nigger.

The British Empire did many good things for the world and especially for India.

America has had more school shootings than Britain has had muslim terrorist attacks

Not well.

What are you up to now? Five attacks so far this year? You're supposed to say things you can't normally say. Is see handwaving and excuses for mudslimes all over the BBC.

>British
>Muslim
k masood

First, what the fuck is a "Britbong", beyond the obvious? Second, why should I give any shits about a nation that has so cucked itself as to allow cameras to be posted on every street corner and allowed their government to seize all their weapons and any hope of resisting further despotic abuse?

Okay, I'll try to LARP as a modern day brit
>HURR DERP ALL RELIGION IS BAD BUT XTIANITY IS THE WORST IT'S LITERALLY THE SAME AS ISLAM I WOULD RATHER HAVE RATIONAL PEOPLE THEN FAIRY TALES AND STOP SAYING THAT A DECLINE IN XTIAN SKYDADDY WORSHIPPERS IS RUINING OUR COUNTRY, I HOPE XTIANITY DIES BECAUSE IT'S DUMB AT LEAST ISLAM DOES WHAT IT SAYS IN THE QURAN UNLIKE KIKESTIANS, WE SHOULD JUST FOLLOW ISLAM
>I'm also an ex-Muslim brit
r8

7/10