Can Sup Forums redpill me on Caesar?

Was he a puppet of the Jews?
Their mortal enemy?
Why was he killed?

Can't trust the internet at large, so I turn to Sup Forums, where I understand the shills and shitposters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U6QXiwU1efk
pilloledistoria.it/2875/storia-antica/presunta-bisessualita-giulio-cesare-storia-nicomede?lang=en
xvideos.com/video2197533/238_polly_walker_-_rome_s01e01
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

He sided with the plebians rather than the patricians (old families with old money) - maybe not from any great love of them, but because he realised that SOMEONE was bound to do so, and he, at least, could motivate them in a way beneficial to Rome. He was killed because the plebians voted him as "perpetual dictator". The word "Dictator" did not, at this time, have the tarnish it acquired in the modern age. Romans as a whole found the idea of kings offensive,and preferred to remain a free people in a Republic, and some saw this appointment of Caesar's dictatorship as being a king in all but name, so he was killed by patrician families.
He recognised the Jews, and allowed them rights, but would certainly have been harsh with them had they meddled with Rome, either internally, or abroad. It was not the Jews who ultimately killed him, but rich Romans.

He wasn't white. It's another white wash on history.

good summary.

That's Augustus not Caesar.

Caesar was from one of the bluest if the Roman blue blood families. I doubt he cared about the plebs at all, but he was certainly astute enough to understand his Roman history and exploit the cracks in Roman society left over from the Social War between patricians and plebs. Also I imagine it helped having lived through one Roman civil war (Marius v Sulla), enough to see that the Republic was crumbling:

Being an adept military leader didn't hurt either.

He also began electing foreigners into the Senate shortly before his death. I somewhat agree with the inclination of the killing him, for the sake of rome.

People were not elected into the Roman Senate. You were appointed by the Consul or Censor.

>Was he a puppet of the Jews?
No, but he was useful to them. The Jews controlled a large merchant marine fleet that depended upon the Romans as stable producers of goods and customers thereof. The lack of pirates provided by Roman naval protection as well as standardization of currency and stable, well-ruled ports in the entirety of the Mediterranean was an enormous boon to Jewish maritime trade.
>Their mortal enemy?
That was Publius Scipius Africanus. He ended Jewish aims for global dominance by sacking and destroying their new city, so they settled in for the long haul through subversion rather than outright power.
>Why was he killed?
White, ideological leftists were terrified at the amount of power they were losing compared to what their forefathers had in the old patrician Republic.

Splitting hairs. J. Caesar elected them as consul.

>not a puppet of the jew
>world wide jewry hadn't been established
>killed because his seizure of power was sacrilege. traditionalists like Cato could not tolerate a Tyrant. Brutus was of the family that had expelled the last king of Rome. economically you could say the old order had the most to lose so they had to kill him.

check out Livy's Histories. any time when you research the Classics you should basically avoid anything written after 1960 and you'll be safe. Michael Grant (publish a bit after 1960)being an exception simply because of his numismatic autism.

actually a lot after 1960

In 1,000 BC Solomon was accepting gold from Rhodesia and Bronze from Britain as tribute. World wide Jewry hadn't been established my ass

Elected means there was an election. There was not. Caesar appointed them. That has an entirely different meaning.

Words have meanings. You don't get to pick and choose them like a tumblrina picks and chooses xir gender each day.

Romans got scared that he was becoming too powerful and was going to name himself King. So they killed him.

The Sensate was scared, yes. Common Ronans loved Caesar, though.

you do realize the state of the jews at that time? you're thinking of the Davidic Kingdom, a lot happened to the Jews from that period to the Roman period. modern Jewyism hadn't even been developed yet.

you could argue that the international jew was created after the Bar Kokhba revolt. when Romans shoated their asses to he wind.

the Pharisees was only a sect of Judaism during the Roman period. it was from them modern Judaism was born. the sect Jesus railed against became the modern Jewish cancer.

Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears;
I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him;
The evil that men do lives after them,
The good is oft interred with their bones,
So let it be with Caesar … The noble Brutus
Hath told you Caesar was ambitious:
If it were so, it was a grievous fault,
And grievously hath Caesar answered it …
Here, under leave of Brutus and the rest,
(For Brutus is an honourable man;
So are they all; all honourable men)
Come I to speak in Caesar’s funeral …
He was my friend, faithful and just to me:
But Brutus says he was ambitious;
And Brutus is an honourable man….
He hath brought many captives home to Rome,
Whose ransoms did the general coffers fill:
Did this in Caesar seem ambitious?
When that the poor have cried, Caesar hath wept:
Ambition should be made of sterner stuff:
Yet Brutus says he was ambitious;
And Brutus is an honourable man.
You all did see that on the Lupercal
I thrice presented him a kingly crown,
Which he did thrice refuse: was this ambition?
Yet Brutus says he was ambitious;
And, sure, he is an honourable man.
I speak not to disprove what Brutus spoke,
But here I am to speak what I do know.
You all did love him once, not without cause:
What cause withholds you then to mourn for him?
O judgement! thou art fled to brutish beasts,
And men have lost their reason…. Bear with me;
My heart is in the coffin there with Caesar,
And I must pause till it come back to me.

He knew he was going to be assassinated and went along with it to make sure Augustus would become the undisputed ruler of Rome.

>He sided with the plebians rather than the patricians (old families with old money) - maybe not from any great love of them, but because he realised that SOMEONE was bound to do so, and he, at least, could motivate them in a way beneficial to Rome

I think its worth bringing up he is the nephew of Marius. Its impossible to tell what his actual morals were but he had populist leanings his entire career that never wavered, so I do genuinely think he believed in his cause.

The Jews wielded a lot less clout back then, they were Rome's bitch. Check out Vespasian and Titus, they basically genocided the original Jewish race (we have Khazars and other offshoots today), burned the Second Temple (holiest place on Earth for Jews) to the ground and Romanized Jerusalem to the very catchy "Aelia Capitolina", which it remained until the Arabs took over hundreds of years later.

Brando was perfect in that role

>Caesar
>Jew puppet
Worst thing ive read today

Gaius Julis Caesar was the greatest man who ever lived.
He was born to a Patrician name in one of Romes more shithole areas.
There'd been civil wars in his lifetime over plebians and their role in Rome.
Patricians were citizens, plebians were non-romans.
As more areas came under Roman military inflluence out of neccessity or convinience, the Patricians aka Romans had increasing numbers of non-Romans coming under their jurisdiction, being influenced by the culture, using the same money, speaking the same language.
There was a number of social wars within the Republican jurisdiction. Romes borders were officially at the city with a number of senatorial provinces which were like protectorates and administered locally by Patricans.
There was a Donald Trump type, there was a Holocaust short thereafter. Then came Caesar who just was the greatest ever. He was the fucking greatest cunt ever.
Julius Caesar was absolutely as selfishly ambitious as he's made out to be, he was going for immortality.
He was the fucking pope in rome which was highly secular, pontificus maximus. All the local idols were legal and back in those days the y'd even invent gods for propaganda purposes.
He was brilliant just fucking brilliant, his aunty married the Trump guy or some shit. The Trump guy had a civil war against the Holocaust guy. Holocaust guy had the Plebian party banned, reduced their rights.
When Caesars Aunty died he broke the law by bringing out statues of the Trump plebian party cunt at the funeral, the fire rose. He was a big guy.
Campaigned for PM with a plan to Holocaust Gaul, made a tonne of money doing so.
He invented Belgium and Germany as characters in his political campaigns, there they are today.
Because he was such a fucking cunt who was so obviously going for immortality by being a hugely popular pontif, successful military leader, brilliant demagogue the Senate was going to have him arrested.
That's how the law worked, there was a constituion.

Caesar knew the senate was going to have him killed for his behaviour in Gaul so he took his leigon and went against the constitution by entering Rome with weapons.
The opposition party fled the city into Greece. The opposition party had recruited Romes other top experienced General Pompey and had him lead the loyalist force.
Caesar crushed them all the way across the eastern Republican Jurisdiction, essentially performing a clean sweep through all of the the friendly and allied provences in the entire jurisdiction that left them formed into one nation.
What Caesar was doing was suspending fluid lawmaking to achieve a settling a uniforming of culture, a dictatorship of the proletariat.

>There is an Emperor Kennedy timeline

What movie is this?

Julius Caesar 1953. Pure Shakespeare kino

>Ambition should be made of sterner stuff

That's so timeless

He wasn't as good as Sulla

To expand on this:
All citizens rocked up to the parliament to vote on shit on a regular basis, including the Consol and ProConsol (President and Commander in Cheif)
The Senate tried to strip Caesar of his pontificus maximus role because he showed a statue of Marius in the forum.
Caesars "social welfare gibmedat" was slaves from Gaul.
Constitution said you weren't allowed weapons in Rome and the Military chain of command wasn't permitted to have anyone inside Rome.
When Proconsul Caesar rocked up into the other Consuls imperium in Rome without resigning his imperium over Gaul and with thousands of armed men it was a big deal.
Caesar was able to crush Pompeys troops because he'd just led them through Gaul and they were veteran as fuck in comparison to the situation in the East which was conquered prior.

Caesars the one that fucks you right, but Sulla is the first love.

Based Brutus did nothing wrong.

yea he set the example for little Caesar in thinking it is ok to use strong arm military to get what you want. Then he start killing all the rich people to get their money. Caesar just the end result of all the problems

It goes way earlier than that. There was many civil wars. Civil war is just another word for voting booth.
There were these two guys called the Gracchi brothers who were basically marxist leninists during a time of free-for-all balls to the wall barter capitalism with coins expansion pack, that was fun 100 years before Caesar.
You're speaking as if Caesar was anything other than the most populist best politician you could ever hope for.

Can you elaborate of Scipio Africanus and the jews?

Literally two different people types. Davidic Kingdom much closer to traditional monarchy. No talmud.

The Punic peoples were a Semitic group from the Levant who were highly literate and excellent seafarers as well as extremely religious. Towards the end of the bronze age Punic Mariners, Miners, and Merchants were so advanced that they delivered goods, precious and non-precious medals among Phoenician speaking city states scattered around the Mediterranean in Iberia, north Africa, Sicily, Malta, Corsica, Sardinia, the Adriatic Coast, and Anatolia.

One hyperreligious group within the Punics was the Hebrews, who were ardent monotheists who advocated animal sacrifice in lieu of the human sacrifice advocated by the dominant Phoenician religious group of polytheists, who worshiped a pantheon whose strongest god demand that the male child who opens the womb be sacrificed to himself, the god Melqart.

Religion usually travels along trade routes so the monotheistic religion spread among these diaspora Punic peoples who were tired of offering a holocaust/burnt offering to their god and like the idea of a god who just demanded cutting off half your kid's penis skin as opposed to burning him to death.

As a wealthy trade civilization who sailed along the coasts and didn't always make permanent homes the landed Hebrews in Palestine criticized them immensely not only for the child slaughter but the prostitution, decadence, slavery, wars, exploitation, love of money, and disrespect for truth and justice. They also correctly predicted that landed empires based upon justice and military might would destroy their coastal strongholds and ultimately their parasitic civilization.

A serious of catastrophic military defeats by the Babylonian Empire, the Egyptian Kingdom, the Alexandrian Empire, and the Roman Republic basically wiped out their civilization and forced the assimilation of Punics who didn't cling tightly to their inherited religion, which was something that always bound them together as they sailed trading round the world.

People always blame the diaspora on the Roman crushing of Judean revolts in the first century but they forget that the Apostles primarily spread Christianity among extant Jewish populations that retained the religion and culture and some of the genetics while losing the language as a vernacular, and that by AD 70 Christianity had spread as far west as Iberia, as far northwest as Gaul (and maybe Britain, as far northeast as Crimea and Georgia, as far west as the city of Babylon, the Persian Empire, and Southern India, and as far south as Sudan and Ethiopia.

These historical trade routes of the Punic seafarers is why Christianity spread so quickly among so many diverse peoples - they had already been colonized by an elite class of literate artisans and merchants who were hyperreligious, and they spread this new universal religion that wasn't restricted to genetic heritage to the people they were living among.

Ancient Punic is mutually intelligible with Hebrew. Judah Maccabbes and Hannibal Barca probably would have had very little trouble talking to one another.

Judah Maccabes would have yelled "Micha mocha ba'alim Adonai!" and swung his warhammer into Hannibal's head. Then set his body alight atop the city gates where it would have burned for eight days, with a sign that read, "Thus suffer the worshipers of the the shameful king Moloch."

I mean, I can't say that picture isn't Caesar, because it certainly is A Caesar but not the one you're thinking of.

ceasar even asked him to do it

"You too brutus"

>Was he a puppet of the Jews?
Also, major fucking cringe reading this. Attributing the ancient motives of Caesar in his actions which led to the death of the Republic and the 1400 year existence in all forms of the Empire in Sup Forums slang usages is cringey.

His life was gentle and nature's elements so formed in him that all the world might say this was a man.

He was of the Patrician class, but he was supported by the Plebians

Fuck that was a good movie. Remember the scene where Russell Crowe leads the battle against the Germans?

Wait are we talking about Augustus or Julius Caesar?

He means Julius Caesar but just googled "Statue of Caesar" and didn't bother to check out of the, I think, 127 ones there were.

Based Caligula, my friend

What is this obsession you retards have with the jews?

You're thinking of Gla-
>Aussie
Oh. You almost got me. Carry on and g'day cunt

We're all Jews and narcissists too.

Gladiator is fucking trash.

I has great music though

Who better Tuker or Hannity?

It*

It was a blatant rip off of Pirates of the Carribean

I can agree with that, though HBO's Rome soundtrack is better.

youtube.com/watch?v=U6QXiwU1efk

Disregard wrong thread

He was the best, hated jews, attacked them on site. Mind you he attacked non-whites on site relentlessly. Alas he got old, his legs went and we had to put him down.

God damn. It's tragic that they cancelled this.

No one has mentioned that at the Time the Republic was crumbling, all the senators were corrupt as fuck, they were bringing in more slaves than they could feed and were starving the Plebs. They also were not paying out the retirement to Roman Soldiers

It was basically a shit show of a government like ours is today, and Caesar came in like Trump and fucking handled that shit.

Tell me about it. I weep whenever the topic of historical entertainment comes up. That will always be what comes to mind for me when I think of the entire genre, truly a classic that died too early.

Jews were his slaves and jewish cults were banned, the jewush nation exterminated and all temples destroyed.

>and Caesar came in like Trump
Are you honestly comparing Julius Caesar to Trump? Has your brain frazzled? I mean I agree with your sentiment on every other part of your post but that bit. How can you see even the resemblance of Caesar in Trump?

jew oligarchs basically control the world. I know it's hard to believe but it's true. I used to think the same as you but if you take the time and actually investigate you'll soon realize (((they))) control virtually everything, Jew S A, would be a truer statement than USA

Atia is one of the greatest milfs in television history

Caesars were a peoples representative of Mars the God of war of the Romans, not the personal enrichment on the backs of romans of senators, Caesars died on the battlefields, Senators died in their villas.

She is but I can't watch roles with Polly Walker in them as easily any more. Most of her roles are quiet, shy women which I just can't see her in because of Rome. Wish they'd put specifically her tits on TV more though.

The statue is of Octavian, you spastic soros shill.
Get a culture, fucking burger.

10/10 you made me reply and made me mad enough without even reading the rest of the topic which will be surely filled with lunacy. Fucking idiot.

I want to bury my face in her pubes after she's spent a long day torturing her enemies

You need to tear down all your statues of racist slave owners! You don't want to be on the wrong side of history do you?

The Queen of Bithynia. Caesar may have conquered Gaul, but Nicomedes conquered Caesar.

pilloledistoria.it/2875/storia-antica/presunta-bisessualita-giulio-cesare-storia-nicomede?lang=en

xvideos.com/video2197533/238_polly_walker_-_rome_s01e01

Slander. I'm reminded of a story where Caesar was reading a note in the Senate I believe during the Catiline conspiracy, when accused by Cato of conspiring against the state, he was forced to read out the note he was reading.

It then turned out to be a love letter from Servillia, the sister of Cato and mother of Brutus.

That lucky, lucky jew. I'd give my foreskin just to put my cock in that sweet sweet pussy

Caesar had 4 wives and countless mistresses.

And he also took it in the butt from Nicomedes when Caesar was 18 on the run from Sulla. Why else did Nicomedes will his kingdom to Rome upon his death when he had viable heirs? It's because that was the deal. Caesar's boypucci for Bithynia.

Imagine Octavia and Atia at the same time.
I thought he only had 3 wives that were political marriages but yeah I know, Caesar's dick has made up a lot of history from the Late Republican era. I'm thinking of Cleopatra and the eventual shitstorm that erupted as of a result of that, even long after his death.

It's pretty convenient that the accusation he was fucked by Nicomedes only ever came up when his enemies had a reason to slander him though. I don't think he was a homo judging by his actions, even if the Romans didn't use the word homosexual/hetereosexual.

Well who knows what other buggery he engaged in? Octavian? Marcus Antonius? Did Crassus fund Caesar because Caesar gave up his asshole again? And what *really* went on on that pirate ship? BUTT PIRATES? ? ?

Besides, I'm nearly convinced that anyone who actually wanted to fuck Cleopatra must have been gay. The historical sources are unanimous that she was hideous.

STOP IT I'M NO FAP MGTOW!!!

Elect also means to pick out, doesnt have to be a election as in people vote. Caesar indirectly elected whoever to the senate because he elected the consul

He betrayed the plebs.

Well the pirates probably fucked him but as for Cleopatra, the sources also agree she spoke something like 7 odd languages and was a Queen at that. I'd fuck the Queen of England just because she's a Queen.

That's because you're limey, Nigel. The rest of us couldn't hardly give a damn.

I mean, I'd fuck Messalina because she's a freak, but not because she's Empress.

You wouldn't fuck a queen just for the story?

It has nothing to do with my nationality, because I'd happily go balls deep in Saudi Arabian princesses. I wouldn't have fucked Messalina for other reasons. But a Queen is a Queen and Caesar agreed with me.

Which Caesar?
Augustus was one of the best rulers in history. He lowered taxes, and passed marriage laws to make sure degenerates stop whoring around. When his daughter committed adultery, he had her banished and the man she fucked castrated. Proving that no one is above Caesar's law.

Caesar and other prominent Romans were born and died before Jesus (except Augustus, who died couple of years later). It's amazing.

>the man she fucked castrated
I'm 99% sure this didn't happen. Castration was an extremely harsh punishment by Roman standards, I don't think it'd have flown for that. I know he did banish his daughter and that's bit true.

Alexander the Great as well. He lived 300 years before Jesus.

Not just because she was a queen. I'm an American.

It does have to do with your nationality, and your betters-worship.

But a Queen is a Queen, and Caesar was a Queen.

I agree with you but what's amazing about it specifically? Just the time difference?

Because in that case, the fact that Julius Caesar and Alexander the Great were closer to the moon landing in time than to the building of the pyramids is a pretty amazing fact too.

>He also began electing foreigners into the Senate shortly before his death
He didn't elect foreigners. He gave citizenship to people that were loyal to Rome, and they used the citizenship to run for office.

>It does have to do with your nationality, and your betters-worship.
I think you've gotten the wrong timeline. Your Roman history seems up to par, your English history not so much. The Queen of England isn't my better, even if she should be by rights, and hasn't been since 1690 unfortunately.

>Not just because she was a queen. I'm an American.
You wouldn't enjoy telling your friends about the time you got Elizabeth the Second's knickers down and pounded her surprisingly wet pussy in her giant palace?

So why do you and the rest of the Crown subjects orgasm every time there's a wedding or baby born to them? And why do you still have a house of (((lords)))? And why are muzzies given special status in your capitol?

She's like a million years old. I'd be embarrassed even if I did it.

But it would be so much fun! Hell, I'd fuck Hillary Clinton just so I could tell people how horrifically disgusting it was.

You have a warped and masochistic sense of fun.

Do you ever see something which you have so many answers to because it's so factually incorrect that you don't know how you're going to get enough emphasis on the point to show said person (you) how wrong they are?

None of this is shameful to me. I'm a staunch monarchist who is absolutely pro-monarchy and could run circles around you on any subject related to the English monarchy, but to act like a 12 year old lolbertarian throwing around words like 'subject' with no historical context on the matter is childish and only shows misinformation on your behalf.

In 1689 during the (not so)-Glorious Revolution, parliament overthrew an anoited king, King James II (even if he was somewhat tyrannical). They did this through terms they established in the Bill of Rights 1689, such as disarming Protestants and arming Catholics, or infringing on freedom of speech in parliamentary debates, and they replaced him with two monarchs whom were to rule consecutively, again, through the terms established in the Bill of Rights of 1689 and later the Act of Settlement 1701. This is when parliament gained supremacy over the Crown, although it was a centuries long "struggle" (an illegal struggle) that began with Magna Carta, the Provisions of Oxford and Peasants Revolt of 1300.

Britain was famed by Enlightenment era thinkers for having what was called a "balanced constitution" in which all offices and institutes check each others powers. After 1690, this was displaced and gave parliament upmost supremacy. So if anything, you should be making your sly 12 year old lolbertarian remarks towards the tyranny of parliament in the UK, not the monarchy.

Read these Magna Carta (1215), the Provisions of Oxford (1258), the Provisions of Westminister (1259), the Statute of Marlborough (1267), the Welsh Acts of 1535 & 1542, the Petition of Right (1628), Instrument of government (1653), Humble Petition & Advice (1657), Habeas Corpus Act (1679), the Bill of Rights (1689).