2 and 1/2 Hour Video of Kikes Admitting White Genocide is Real

2 and 1/2 Hour Video of Kikes Admitting White Genocide is Real.

Made this little gem, I thought we needed a single source for all the video's that have piled up over the years. Enjoy and spread.

White Genocide Is Real - In Their Own Words
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

Still Encoding:
White Genocide Is Real - In Their Own Words
bitchute.com/video/cTykEjkGNRzB/

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
bitchute.com/video/cTykEjkGNRzB/
vid.me/QZOmM
youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo&t=285s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>genociding 500 million people
Good luck with that. A nuclear war wouldn't even do the trick.

Why not on youtube?

you know why...

Cause I reported it

sweetie please leave adults are talking

White people deserve it. They sell each other out all the time. A house divided against itself cannot stand.

probably instant ban

Tower of babel

>(((white people)))

Bump for interest, watching now.... such dramatic music in beginning

because idubbz will make a rant about it

You have to go back. You should of thought of that before you became British.

A european living on foreign land which was taken by genocide crying about genocide. I feel sorry for native europeans and what they go through but white americans are idiots.

Would be better if we back this up with a torrent.

we conquered this shit

Bump

And now you're being conquered.

No, but erasing their history, subverting their culture and diluting their gene pool with nigger dna will do the trick in the long term.

People are already waking up. Complacency won't last much longer

This one is actual genocide

There are a documented 6.6 million "native Americans" living in America in 2017. That is far from a genocide. You cock sucking faggot.

well there's 2 hours of my life i'll never get back

kek, enjoy having a tragic accident in the near future

There's no defense for genocide in court. Israel is fucked.

I'll watch it in the morning. Thanks user. Will spread far and wide I'm sure. How long did it take for you to make it? What words of encouragement do you have for other anons who want to work on similar projects?

really makes you think whos behind it hmmm

Doing gods work user.

You guys are like bratty pussies who did dirty shit to steal from others and now when you're getting fucked by your own leaders, jews and muslims you whine about it. Why? Did jesus not tell you to do unto others as you would want them to do unto you? You idiots were warned for a long time. He also warned you that he'll return not to unite, but divide. Like it or not, you gotta go back! Hahaha

White privilege, know you place Jamal.

White privilage, where white women get to choose who to throw the pussy at, and it's not you hillbilly.

You're doing God's work lad. I've bookmarked it and will later download it.

All of you guys, download and re-upload it so the kikes can't shut it down

Actually it's 2 hours and 27 minutes and 32 seconds.

save everything

I'm starting to dislike the jews.

It's better that you just go to sleep and forget this thread. Let's all just go to sleep ok?

Perfect movie length, cant wait to share this with my grandma

not to mention we pay them just to live breath and shit.
>Be me rent land on tribal reservation because it's cheapest place to be near my work in the city
>have Native co-worker
>Native co-worker quits job without saying anything
>Find out co-worker gets 3,000 a month because they have 2 native children (these kids are teenagers btw not young children)
>See pics of them on facebook at disneyland few days later.

guess you don't need to work when you get handed that kind of money for literally nothing but procreating.....

also

>be me renting a spot on native land
>Get surprise bill I wasn't told about up front of a tribal land useage tax..... paid to the tribe, not the government.
>research WTF this is
>Turns out the reservation sued the government for charging them property taxes the same way they do everyone else.
>Government bows down and takes away the property taxes they had to pay as well as all tribes in nearby area
>Tribes then decide they are going to create their own property tax to benefit them by charging it to non natives who rent their land.
>research it more
>come to find out that they determine how much they charge each tenant not by how much land they rent or the value of the land itself...but by their yearly income.

FML

>2 and 1/2 Hour Video of Kikes Admitting White Genocide is Real.

Meth. Not even once.

once what?

17:00

tfw live in Toronto.

God's work
Thanks user

What exactly did we steal? A land mass inhabited by technologically primitive people that were constantly at war and constantly trying to conquer one another for their land and resources? Why don't we ever hear you faggots crying about the Ottoman Empire or just about every other single civilization throughout history that's done the same?

You just want to cry about da ebul ypippo because you smelly darkies have gotten BTFO by us every single time throughout history and I think you know it will happen again.

>white genocide

posts pick of afghani women who got stoned because some preacher said she didnt value quran or something

really cleetus?

attention grabber

Can we make a highlights edit of this only 3-6 minutes long? Were really in trouble and need to awaken white identity like right now and the 2hours is overkill.

Liveleak is cucked too? No comments?

You made this for the already converted. No normalfag is going to watch a 150 minute video.

Only been up 4 hours. So the first people to watch it are still watching it. Are you the sort of fag that comments on a video you havent watched?

This.

thanks user

>liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

mad...so mad

Thank you OP

Kikes

I don't know how much more I can take of this.

Will mirror on my noname vidme

2nd link got shoah'd?

Idiot everyone already knows, you like everyone else here just keeps proving the same point over and over for the billionth time. End yourself stupid idiot.

I'm a pussy, but I'd wear a stylized
GTK
RWN
tshirt.

nothing working nigger

have you ever raped anybody

do goats count as a body?

god damn op thats a trip

no

It works - let it load for a bit

Bump

why the fuck is that chinese thing in there where she washed the black guy that has nothing to do with white people.

She is trying to show you whites how it's done.

did you watch the whole thing? there was the same commercial after it comparing it, the narrative was reverse racism

on a tablet, sry

Bump for TRUTH and Justice and Vindication of those already fallen victim to Genocide!
This RedPill IS MASSIVE!!!

>bitchute.com/video/cTykEjkGNRzB/

page not found

oooh dear..

>SHUT IT DOWN

this works :)

one suggestion though, let the names of the people talking be longer on screen, so you have the time to read the nema and it can linger longer in your short memory, that way it's easier to remember a name. (it's just a bit of psychology :)

lol that golum on the background

spread this like wildfire, could be the next 'With Open Gates'

no history no future

You lost me at the section about lowering populations. This needs to be done. There too many fucking people on this planet. And its sad that only white people have the self preservation instinct to acknowledge this and cut back on births. Its sadder still that this board doesnt acknowledge that it's capitalism responsible for white genocide. White people do the right thing and try to lower the population so their kids can have a future, and scumbag capitalists flood thier countries with shitskins just to increase thier bottom line's.

Not a marxist. I know communism is shit. But I also know capitilism is kiling this planet and selling out responsible whites.

Good job OP. Some pretty damning evidence here.

Blacks are breeding uncontrollably. They flood into the west, and use as many iphones as you do, eat as much as you do, and drain as much as you do.

>m-muh planet
Killing off yourself isn't the solution retard.

My mirror, currently being encoded
vid.me/QZOmM

too long b-but FUCKING BUMP

OK OP
I NEED A POWER VIDEO NOW
SHOW ME THERE IS HOPE

At first I thought there needed to be a supercut, but how much more damning could be it than the Barbara Specter clip that has been around for years?

It's the current year, we should be striving to stop genocide especially when we care so much about humans and stuff.

White people are evil and every other person on the planet is just a victim of colonial oppression. The good people of this world, ie the Jews, blacks, browns et al, are humane, compassionate and kind. They would never have done something so horrible as to invade and exploit another people.

Luckily they are the moral compass for us soulless whites. They told us how bad we are and now I know that my ancestors, transported in chains for pinching a loaf, were literal nazis. I'm like so ashamed of my skin right now I could die.

I could not in good conscience allow america to keep importing slaves so I personally wrote a letter demanding recall of the entire fleet heading to the new world. I said shmuley tell achmed no more african slaves. Slavery is so last year. In the current year of our lord, humanity is de rigueur. I said you will just have to make do with those fucken lazy irish until they die of that sunburn. Fuck white people they deserve it. Just look at Shmuley, he is such a bad white man. We all must atone for his actions.

Lacking melanin morality though I am confused. How does Old Testament type of revenge to achieve global social justice against whitey fit with the virtuous view of oneself? Just because a chick stops kicking and screaming and just lays there and lets you punch her and tear her cunt and arsehole open, doesn't mean it's not rape. Same applies to a country that has been weakened, brainwashed, demoralised and attacked for decades by a 5th column. Financially exploiting them with usury to enrich yourself instead of using it to improve the third world is weird behaviour for moral police too. If only there was some way to tell the good people from the bad.

Vid got deleted after encoding "that video is longer than 30 minutes". No shit, I've uploaded videos longer videos than 30 mins in the past...

All the contact us links fail now.

Thanks a lot user. You compiled a lot of useful information and now it is on us to spread it to the normies.
Although i barely have any hope I know that we have to do something or not only western culture but advanced civilisation might be gone 50 years from now.

hmm..I just need a power video
like year when Sup Forums won typ
It just gives me POWER to fight
youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo&t=285s

I can't watch shit like this anymore. I'm starting to get really upset by it.

The thing that makes me so mad about this is that the first thing I thought was "Cool, all the proof that I've alredy seen put into one source so I can easely show it to people to wake them up".

Then I remembered that they'd probably watch like two minutes and spout stuff like "This is out of context, it's just random people, etc".
Or even worse "Why is this bad?"

Anyone knows where could I download a 150min LL video?

nice oc op.

>Still clinging to JEWTUBE
Kys

If we don't migrate the right won't survive

Twatter faceberg JEWTUBE .....it's time to stop sucking kike corporations cock and stand on our own feet

>Why is this bad?
ask them "why is it desirable to them?", "why would they so desperately want us to go extinct?"
that's not a reason not to post it there
we should use all platforms

>well there's 2 hours of my life i'll never get back
Op posts at 08:37
You reply back at 09:04
>2 hours never get back
Ops video is 2 + 1/2 hours long
You reply back within 30 minutes of posting
Mmmmmmmmmm

>genociding 500 million people
You are a retard. 500 millions are like 50 millions a hundred years ago. It's completely doable

Then yes.