How do we destroy reddit and their liberal cancer?

WE THE PEOPLE OF Sup Forums
Have had enough of the blatant liberal, wishy-washy, nigger loving, red, left-wing, faggot cancer ways. Their mind virus has spread to the point where any TRUE REDPILLS are rendered useless. With all the fucking happenings at this point in time compared to the past, I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY things haven't changed... AND I UNDERSTAND NOW: WE ARE LOSING THE 2017 MEME WAR.

So let's discuss some ideas here on how to consolidate our efforts. WE NEED A NEW ANGLE, something that can break their mind conditioning

>WE THE PEOPLE OF Sup Forums
you're not welcome in this libertarian community

kys commie faggot

Libertardian ftfy

now that I have your attention, let's have some ideas

So sick and tired of all the reddit-tier larping here

the biggest redpill one can take is that reddit is always right and more informed than Sup Forums
they are walking in the footsteps of Jesus and following the path of Love and understanding

>Outsource creation of sockpuppet accounts on mTurk
>Botnet to use sockpuppet accounts to downvote the shit out of every single submission and comment
>Never stop creating new sockpuppets and spinning up new botnets

know someone who has done this? man this is some hot shit if possible. im not really a coder type, but can understand things. with ai though im definitely not familiar

maybe we could limit it to blatant propaganda like all msm posts in worldnews and get /ourmedia/ up there instead

I have a idea.

Just ask them - why do they speak only English if they are tolerant?

I also would not be surprised if the tolerance is just a way to continue anglofication.

>libertarian

How your's homework, mate? Yep, chemistry is the harderst 8th grade's subject .

bump for a cause

Autismo cuckservatives couldn't organise a root in a brothel. Cry more

what does "comped" mean? explain this meme

Watch the Vegas shooter brother interview.

So far we have:
>Harvey W (liberal hollywood is outed full of hypocrisy)
>Clinton Uranium deal story by THE FUCKING HILL
>EU vs Catalonia independence

What else is big?

Sorry commie larper, but you can't force redpills on normies.

It's actually pretty easy to automate a web browser. Out of curiosity I created a program that could log into a collection of reddit accounts and downvote or upvote everything on a target page. People caught on pretty quickly because I had ~20 accounts, so an entire comment section in r/politics was filled with comments that were hidden because their scores were below the threshold. Got all of the accounts banned.

The only part I'm not familiar with is the creation and management of an actual botnet, which is necessary because eventually admins will just IP ban you, so you need to have this coming from multiple different IP addresses. This is also why you would need to have continual creation of sockpuppet accounts - eventually the ones that are utilized by the bots will be banned for vote manipulation, so you need a continually growing set of accounts that are being utilized by a continually growing set of IP addresses.

As for targets, it would be easiest to just target specific communities regardless of the content. Basically take down every shitty community and make it impossible to have any kind of discussion whatsoever.

All that being said... I'm going to sleep and I probably won't be back. Maybe some technologically savvy and non-ethical user will run with this idea.

TL;DR
>Create a program using Selenium or PhantomJS that navigates to a target page, logs into an account pulled from a list, and clicks every single downvote element on the page. Cycle through multiple accounts in the list before moving on to the next target.
>Hire some people on mTurk or Craigslist to keep pumping out accounts and giving you the login details. Add these accounts to the list.
>When an account is banned, remove it from the list.
>Develop some form of botnet that runs this program on each instance.

Who cares? You are putting too much energy into the wrong things in life, user.

goodnight man, thanks for the info too. actually might use mturk for some other stuff

>you're not welcome in this libertarian community
You're not welcome to this librarian community

The world has a liberal bias. Cant destroy it.

youre a faggot and need to kill yourself. the only solution to anything is the final solution.
and gore spam

Do not forget that /bant/ is the best board, in order to fix Reddit, you must first consult /bant/.

That's such a good movie.

>People
>Commie flag
kys you demotivation shill

very

>ancap
You're just as disgusting as a commie by the way

Drink more, stress less?

this is your worst nightmare

Spam nigger