/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - LEWD EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump speech @Heritage Foundation President's club 10/17/17
youtu.be/RP8y4ni660Y?t=22m5s
>FLotUS Melania - Hurricane Relief PSA 10/17/17
youtu.be/go734MgUAM8
>Pres Trump&Cabinet talking to radio ppl 10/17/17
youtu.be/AvVLp4c3FTg
>Pres Trump on WIBC radio w/katz 10/17/17
youtu.be/E2UVQHz7vpM
>Pres Trump on Fox News Radio w/Kilmeade 10/17/17
youtu.be/axFVorDVdDI
>Pres Trump/PM Tsipras Press Conf 10/17/17
youtu.be/-bYTyUhFl6s
>Pres Trump meets w/Greek PM Tsipras 10/17/17
youtu.be/xO665kFlNkU
>Pres Trump has lunch w/Greek PM Tsipras 10/17/17
youtu.be/oiqp3h9Pb4Q
>VP Pence on WIBC radio w/katz 10/17/17
youtu.be/qrq-qxpeP-A
>VP Pence Tax Reform speech in Buffalo NY 10/17/17
youtu.be/6bW1ZYa1-PU
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 10/17/17
youtu.be/eiNZ44TrJss
>DoD Video: ICBMs 10/17/17
youtu.be/6cvtJQEfJmI
>DoD Video: Ballsitic Missile Defense 10/17/17
youtu.be/NnuqBbPoT7A
>DoD Video: Strategic Deterrence 10/17/17
youtu.be/-5lcbBpjJlY

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dashannestokes/status/920383272244469761
foxnews.com/us/2017/10/18/trump-reportedly-told-slain-soldiers-widow-knew-what-signed-up-for.html
archive.is/WDpX8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR*

*WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2017*

* 10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing*

" "*11:00AM THE PRESIDENT speaks with Governor Kim Reynolds of Iowa by telephone*

*11:30AM THE PRESIDENT participates in a meeting with the Senate Finance Committee *

" "*12:30PM THE PRESIDENT has lunch with Vice President Mike Pence*

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

say it with me

RONALD

PLUMP

AWOOO

>Phoenix? you should really see the view from the top of Chase Tower. hmu
You're not going to push me off are you?

Holy fucking Sup Forums invasion batman! How many faggots just got b&?

Is he right?

>You're not going to push me off are you?
Probably won't

>children's books

I love the Statue of Liberty.

Reminder than Antifa tried to burn down a cat shelter in Austin.

What, that in nature, different subspecies will have different traits due to having adapted to their environments differently, like how some dogs are smarter, some dogs are stronger, and some are useless annoying cunts?

Maybe he wants a date

Sorry m8, I need a definite 'no'.

I smell a lawsuit over likeness rights.

Who drew those ugly faces? The same weirdo that made "Assigned Male?"

The National Catholic Register has posted an interesting little piece to remind us that weirdo and rape suspect Harvey Weinstein has spent much of his career bashing us mackerel snappers.

Priest (1995), a film which centers around a vampire-killing parody of the Church in which priests are depicted as misanthropic atheists.

The Butcher Boy (1998) is about a young boy who is molested by a priest in a reform school and is fascinated by delusional fantasies about a foul-mouthed Virgin Mary played by everyone’s favorite bigot, Sinéad O’Connor. Birds of a feather flock together.

Dogma (1999), a confusing pastiche of Catholic beliefs, pagan myths and atheist Black Legend slapped together about the end of the world in which a descendant of Blessed Virgin Mary and St. Joseph who works in an abortion clinic.

40 Days and 40 Nights (2002) ridicules Catholics who remain celibate for Lent treating sacrifice and abstention as if it was feat of strength rather than a spiritual offering to God.

The Magdalene Sisters (2002) depicted lies about Irish nuns falsely portraying them as abusive toward young wayward women they had “enslaved” in their laundries. In reality, the Irish secular government, dumped these women with the nuns as their families had already disowned them. The nuns gave them food, board and spiritual guidance and showed them love saving these young women from having to prostitute themselves.

Bad Santa (2003) depicted a mall Santa who was a vulgar, drunken, suicidal, chain-smoking, sex-addicted thief. Some have drawn parallels between this mockery of this children’s icon and Weinstein himself.

Sin City (2005) which depicted a Catholic bishop who aides and abets a serial murderer and engages in cannibalism.

Black Christmas (2006) is a tiresome slasher film replete with gratuitous sex and foul language. Both Harvey and his brother Bob were remarkably hands-on with this film.

The delusion is fierce.

>Bodyshaming for small hands
What if a kid gets bullied for this same reason? Isn't that problematic?

why is everything democrats make for propaganda either so child focused its pedophilia, about diapers, focused on an actual child, comparison to a child, or straight up toilet humor? I mean I know its a complete lie they are pushing, but it is as if, they got tasked with having to help this agenda along and somewhere along the way asked themselves "how can I not take this seriously at all?" perhaps its a result of them knowing how artificial it all is

(((krassenstein)))

Philomena (2013) was another set of lies reminiscent of the Black Legend that insisted that “evil” nuns had kidnapped a woman’s child. Actually, Philomena Lee abandoned her out-of-wedlock son when she was a teenager. It was the actions of the nuns, who often run orphanages around the world and throughout the past two millennia, who gave the child to an American couple who adopted him. Weinstein lobbied the Academy in the hope of getting an Oscar for Philomena. Thankfully, he failed.

Maybe one reason for all Weinstein’s anti-Catholic films was this: Catholics, specifically the Legion of Decency and Martin Quigley, helped forced Hollywood’s Jewish movie moguls to adopt a production code that toned down what was appearing in pre-code films.

When the code went the way of black-and-white films, Hollywood really began spewing the filth.

For what purpose.

silly
white can't people can't be bullied. Bullying can only occur in an environment of persistent, systemic degradation and abuse

Breeding? Evolution?

also some animals are just assholes

>be homo erectus subspecies of 4billion units
>be hybridized over generations as american slaves
>be best race has ever had to offer
>be hated for this
>read books and ignore your own people
>only hang out with white people
>get called uncle tom piece of shit
>tfw

It bothers me how you didn't dismiss that ad on the bottom.

There one of thes cancerous tea houses with cats that opened in my town not so long ago, everytime I pass in front of it I can see it being full of womyn and some lost nu-males.
Still the owner knows what he is doing, smart idea to milk the millenial catcucks

They claimed it was gentrification. Attacked it relentlessly, and sealed the cats in at least once.

>krassenstein

cat cafe

thats cool bro

Don't you have a HWNDU flag to take down?

Cats have no fight in the war against the commies. They dindu nuffin.

Some congoid tried yesterday

>(((Catholics)))
Why do Papists post here?

Could it be that this is someone milking the money out of dirty libs?

Ronald Plump
>oh yes haha, blonald blumpf, I fucking love john oliver :D

Children's book
>I love it when they infantize my propaganda, makes it way more innocent and harmless, blogan plomp is exactly like voldemord :0

No child wants to read about political stuff, the left is high on that mellowed shit in jars I guess

>Could it be that this is someone milking the money out of dirty libs
This would be a prime time to be producing and selling anti-Trump merchandise

If I was american I would have made a fortune on chink shit anti-drumpf products

>In her interview with CNN, Wilson elaborated on her reaction, saying she wanted to confront the president.

>"I asked them to give me the phone because I wanted to speak with him," she said. "And I was going to curse him out. That was my reaction at that time. I was livid. But they would not give me the phone."

>As for Johnson's reaction, Wilson told CNN, "She was just crying. She couldn't say anything. The only thing she said when it was time to hang up was thank you, bye-bye."

DEFEND THIS!!!!

This reads like a fucking spam ad kek

twitter.com/dashannestokes/status/920383272244469761

jesus fuckin christ yet ANOTHER thread deleted. just rename Sup Forums to /ptg/ already theres nothing left to do on this board except talk about trump and le liberal tears

Unacceptable.
APOLOGIZE!!!

See

He’s going to be forced to tweet about this now.

foxnews.com/us/2017/10/18/trump-reportedly-told-slain-soldiers-widow-knew-what-signed-up-for.html

>Tea
>Cats

If I didnt know that it would be full of ugly feminists and numales a place where you could get good tea, in the style of an old 18th Century Teahouse with Cats roaming about id actually dig that.

I wonder who leaked this. Couldn't have been very many people.

despicable.

IMPEACH!!!

I'd rather he tweet about the Uranium thingy.

/our/est

Nice try, Drumpfies.

Based Hawaii has stumped the Drumpf yet again. Hahaha

fucking get rid of this hunk of shit already

Will never happen. I think federal judges have been removed from the bench maybe twice in the past 100 years.

Me too

i won't subjugate myself to this fuckery

Alright. Then send them all to that guy's house!

Will Trump and Jesus Campos meet anytime soon?

it was pic related
she was supposedly in the limo next to the widow while she got the call from the president
was on speaker phone

Drumpf BTFO

>“This man in the Oval Office is a soulless coward who thinks that he can only become large by belittling others. This has of course been a common practice of his, but to do it in this manner—and to lie about how previous presidents responded to the deaths of soldiers—is as low as it gets. We have a pathological liar in the White House, unfit intellectually, emotionally, and psychologically to hold this office, and the whole world knows it, especially those around him every day. The people who work with this president should be ashamed, because they know better than anyone just how unfit he is, and yet they choose to do nothing about it. This is their shame most of all.”

>krassenstein

Every time, it's always a fucking Jew.

"A football coach is the moral voice of America"

Oh my God.

The media, including Twitter,are in no holds barred attack mode. They aren't making any attempt to hide it, their actions, and their attack vectors become more and more outrageous.
>I would be willing to bet a lot, that;s a fake account, and Twitter management knows it's fake as well.

they call anyone they don't like a coward
projecting cucks

Rick Carlisle >>>

I remember the thread, didn't we get the majority of votes to less than one million?

>pops has turned into a defeated-looking numale cuck

>(((Levin)))
It never ends

I wish Trudeau's policies matched his good looking appearance. Oh well.

hi im mike wandell inventor of wolfpillow

>his angry face
He can’t possibly be intimidating.

Fucking sandniggers.

It’s over, Drumpfies.

Sounds like the kike is afraid.

>Bess Levin
>that photo
OYY VEY

Nov 4th is going to be early Christmas

Sounds like you Drumpfies should be afraid.

he scurred

>Jared Nepotism

OY

VEY

When will McCain die?

I'm sorry, whose country is helping troops defeat isis in Raqqa? We can make America great and still stay in power. Fucking kike games..

About time, the US has wasted way to much of the taxpayers money defending those third world nations

you really really really cannot defend this

>Woman drowned two children after reporting fears of deportation, police say

>A woman drowned her infant son and his five-year-old half-brother in a bathtub hours after she called police and told them she was worried about being deported, a Delaware police chief said Tuesday.
>Kula Pelima, a native of Liberia who has lived in the US for two decades, called 911 about 3.45am on Monday, fearing that her visa had lapsed, the Wilmington police chief, Robert Tracy, said at a news conference.

archive.is/WDpX8

Not soon enough!

>“Impeachment would be a messy, contentious affair, but the alternative — three more years of destabilizing dysfunction — is worse,” Flynt, 74, wrote in Sunday's ad. “Both good Democrats and good Republicans who put country over party did it before with Watergate. We need to flush everything out into the open."
In a subsequent interview with The Post, Flynt said that he expected to receive information “within a few days,” adding he would disclose any "legitimate" details "right away."
And true to his word, Flynt updated the general public — albeit a bit ambiguously — on the tips he has received thus far.
"Things are getting interesting," he declared on Twitter. "Let me know if you got the goods!"

And now we wait.

It’ll be amazing when he gets impeached. I’ll come here just to drink your tears.

I'm glad my mommy loves me.

Niggers aren't human

DAMN YOU!!!
was about to say that