Yes Means No

Can we pull it off, lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/11/medical-graduate-put-sex-offenders-register-grabbing-tinder/
youtube.com/watch?v=3UstNBrmJFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

outfucking standing user.

Bump.
Share this faggots.

Of course. It's practically already being pushed

Hopefully

Sure FBI

Chad BTFO

I don't understand. Most women are too spineless to say yes or no. You are against the few that say yes? Explain please

>what is accelerationism

Watch for copies this poster scattered throughout the Seattle waterfront and International district tomorrow AM

THIS >:D

What's there to pull off? This fucking nonsense is already being heavily pushed.

You saying it's not already a thing?

But they'll take it seriously and try to make it law...

>Woman says yes
>"Ohmygod this is the 4th time I've had sex this week and he's not even that hot, I don't want everyone thinking i'm a slut!"
>"I was raped #metoo!!!"

Ye

Basically this FBI mother fucker is trying to use us to make and spread memes that will only end in fewer whites being born.

There is no positive end game to this meme.
All it will do is make beta males fear sex.

It won't reverse feminism.
It won't make males laugh at feminism.

This is either a retarded attempt at a meme.
Or a trap.

This time next year feminists will be pushing for a court recognized ceremony where a man and a woman give consent to each other in front of a judge and witnesses and the respective mutual obligations of each partner as a result of the sexual union will be outlined clearly, as well as the grounds for termination.

It's simple, matey:
1. Let it be memed
2. Let it be parroted by femiroasts
3. Reveal stat is fake, source is fake, Sup Forumsish origin.
4. Discredit fems as dolts who parrot anything that sounds like it fits their narrative.

I'm gay because of women.

I did number four on livestream in front of a large Sup Forums audience for an hour - people were screaming to shut it down because I was bluepilling too many people

Won't work, they'll argue that said "out of fear" is coercion, which is illegal some places.

Faggot

LOL nice one.

That's how that works.

connect this with this..!
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/11/medical-graduate-put-sex-offenders-register-grabbing-tinder/

the endgame is to make sex between a white man and a white woman legally impossible

then those who get brainwashed by media will engage in racemixing and those who don't will not reproduce - bringing down fertility rates and giving more ammo for the "we need immigrants to maintain our economy and standard of living" (((argument)))

non linear warfare
youtube.com/watch?v=3UstNBrmJFc

>endgame

/thread

>58% of rapes were not rapes

And college sluts will still cry rape after saying they were emmotionally threatened

Bump, good work user

>There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming!

great work anonander

Screaming is a lot more effective than yes. Stupid bitches.

Ejaculation is not consent. 100% percent of female on male pregnancy-rape produced ejaculation.

The real number is 99% of rapes weren't real rapes

Why would we need to? The women themselves are already doing it.

>Discredit fems
they do it themselves all the time, nothing changes

thats whats happens to pre-nups as I have heard

1.I will only marry you on these conditions
2.Ok
3.But honourable judge I was really afraid he would not marry me if I didn't accept these conditions. I was so emotionally disturbed it was like blackmail
4.profit