Raildex NT16

Why is Misaki so perfect?

Misaki a shit.

Non-loli Misaki was a mistake.

Because she isn't a middle schooler.

ARRRGGGHHH KANZAKI HELP ME, IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

AAAUUUUUGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This to be honest. She was way cuter and sexier and interesting as a loli with strong gap moe in both looks and personality.

Superior cowtits.

After all the shit he has been through it amazes me that Touma's body doesn't look like Bruce Lee's after somehow surviving being dropped into an oversized paper shredder.

Yes.

He only gets to eat one yakisoba pan a day

You gotta eat big to get big.

Blame the headcrab.

I shouldn't be laughing at this as much as I am

Misaka is more perfect. AAA Misaka especially would wipe the floor.

Why do people take the "Index likes to eat" and Touma's bank account is low because of it" so seriously?

I'm not defending the joke as good writing. I find it annoying as fuck.

But I do believe it's closer to joke than anything. I'm sure he does have to keep an eye on his money but I seriously doubt he truly "never gets to eat"

I want to fuck this Demon

She still can't beat Saints.

He's a student that doesn't have a job having to support a nun that also doesn't have a job, a fairy that doesn't have a job and a cat. Whether they eat a comical amount of food or not, living isn't gonna be easy.

Remove this faggot already.

As I said, I'm sure he does have to keep a close eye on what he spends. And it probably isn't easy. But I doubt it's so bad he doesn't eat often.

From the dialog between Misaki and Touma in front of Misaka, Misaka should know that something is up with Touma's memory of Misaki. Has that come up before?

I mean, two volumes ago Touma's biggest conflict until Kamisato stormed his dorm was literally having absolutely nothing to eat.

Why is Drills-tan so perflat?

What the fuck is Accelerator doing?

I'll nevee understand how this shit happens all in AC and we're supposed to act like he's sleeping.

Infact why hasn't beetle made millions of clones to kill off the elements?

I want to marry Drills-chan and inherit her family's company.

No it hasn't. Mikoto probably doesn't care because she has other things on her mind. Other than her reaction to the Kuroko incident, even her "muh crush" doesn't seem to be at the forefront of her thoughts.

Mikoto is too self-centered and self-absorbed to notice such things.

>He felt like he knew her quite well but also like he did not know her at all. It may have been due to the heatstroke hampering his brainpower and it may have just been the familiarity of seeing the same racing swimsuit that Mikoto was wearing. He did not know what kind of weird connection his brain was making, but when he saw the girl’s smile from so close, it brought a certain thought to mind.
>It looked just like the innocent smile of a small child.
My heart can't take this.

And fuck this shit, Kamachi literally confirms again and againt that Misaki is the one that understands Touma the most. Othinus ain't got shit on her.
The deal with Touma's memories was kept that way because she would win the Toumabowl the moment he remembers her. Unlike everyone else she understands him 100% and already lost him once, so she won't play the tsundere act bullshit and aim straight for his heart.

But that was because he left the groceries he bought not because he had no money to buy them

Don't bully mikoto, mikoto is cute and pure

Accelerator's collar might be fucked up from the heat, and if Beetle makes too many clones he risks the resurgence of old Kakine's personality.

>Infact why hasn't beetle made millions of clones to kill off the elements?

Because splitting himself up was a big part of the reason why Kakine lost in NT6.

Trying to ship Misaki with that faggot was a mistake.

Not every fucking chick has to be attracted like some drone to an deluded poor fucker.

More like why is Drills so perfect.

The heat is from microwaves, surely either his cane or WORST can keep the EM waves from tearing up his collar.

There was a theory that maybe Mikoto using AAA affects the clones and Kamachi wants to save it as a bombshell

Accelerator has his white wings so i doubt that would hold him back anymore.

And the single only reason Kakine was fucked over was because of Hamazura's gf interference. Beetle knows this now and just gotta stay away.

This
Having Touma marrying Mikoto and keeping Index as a pet was a better option

If the wave hit while he was sleeping it could have damaged his collar before he woke up.

>to an deluded poor fucker.
TouMAN is literally a prince.

It's weird because everyone and their mother showed up for comparatively little in NT7, but now the entire city's getting fucked we've got at least two of the combat-oriented Level 5s seemingly sleeping on the job.

Beetle literally said himself in NT7 that he runs a huge risk by splitting himself up too much.

I don't think Accelerator can just keep his wings on all the time, he's never used them for more than a few minutes. He wouldn't bother with the collar if he didn't need it.

And Beetle made clear in NT 7 that he's still vulnerable to being usurped by Kakine.

His cane and WORST doesn't require him to be awake. There's also his white wings. I doubt his collar is fucked up.

It may not be "Kamachi wants to shock Mikoto and readers with AAA affecting her clones" but there's a reason he's not mentioned.

So you're telling me there's some other factor other than the druggie which affects him that Kakine isn't aware of?

>lots of hugging with Fukiyose
>headpatting Bunny
>doing research on Seria's lewdness
>having Mikoto press her modest breasts against his head
>bringing Misaki almost to the point of losing self-control
>adding dozens of ojou-samas to his collection
>princess-carrying Kuroko
>climbing the stairway to adulthood with Nanami-chan
And it was only half of the volume.

If the reason for Accelerator not being out fighting Elements was as simple as "his choker is fucked" don't you think there'd be a tiny scene of that? Especially since he went out of his way to mention hospitals and labs are working?

No, Kamachi is hiding him on purpose and I don't think it's "he's with HC getting his collar repaired"

Considering that Beetle took over Kakine by having his AIM interfered with, I can imagine Kakine being able to produce a similar result if he gets a chance since he would be basically hijacking himself and not some different esper with a different AIM or personal reality.

>“It’s true some people are more suited to some things than others, but that doesn’t mean you can’t try your hand at something you aren’t suited to. You know that very well, don’t you?”

>“…?”

>He once more asked himself who she was. He was fairly certain she was not someone who knew him well enough to practically read his mind like this, but…

>“If you feel like taking that sort of challenge, I’ll stick with you as many times as it takes.”

>She breathed a somewhat sorrowful sigh.

>Then the blonde girl continued with a bright smile.

>“I doubt you’ll remember, but that doesn’t meant I can’t try, right?”

He literally has White Wings that make his choker irrelevant so it can't be that reason whatsoever.

I just we find the reason sooner than later

Since Beetle is basically the small bit of goodness in Kakine concentrated into one Beetle/Clone/Body/Whatever, it makes sense that the more he spreads out his small bit of goodness, the easier it is for the Original to fight through it and take control back. Probably without AIM related interference.

Will he ever remember the princess he saved?

Plus even if his collar was fucked, if hospitals and labs were working, HC could fix it up quickly.

There's got to be some big reason he's being intentionally hidden. I'm half expecting NT17 to have him as a major character

>the only one he does nothing with is Mie

She's getting her own harem soon right?

If he ever does it would be towards the very end. Otherwise Misaki would win the Toumabowl right away.
I wonder if something will stick in his mind after all the times he interacted with Misaki this volume.

IB sucks.

Touma should just swap for it with WR.

I'd be down for it if he keeps the dragons

Nah dude, keep the one I can easily deal with and don't use anything else. Otherwise you're evil or something.

>having TouMAN
Kill yourself

Remember that time Last Order appeared in front of Mikoto in the mall and Mikoto said nothing and had zero reaction? Remember when she saw Accelerator again for the first time and all she did was make a face? It's just Kamachi being a shitty writer and incapable of giving Mikoto any depth with other characters not named Touma.

Does the heatwave and Element problem get solved this volume? I know Yuiitsu doesn't

If it doesn't, NT17 will have to be a direct continuation of this novel

aren't all of them direct continuations of each other?

WR sucks dick with all those dumbshit conditions it has (making a shadow from your arm, saying a specific phrase, the objective must have conflicting desires)
Simple is better, Touma would have gotten trashed by fucking Styil right at the beginning if he had WR instead of IB. Accel would have fucked him very good too.
And using WR would imply "erasing" existences, pretty much like killing, so the tone of the whole series would be way different.

There was also WORST which should have gotten an even bigger reaction.

Her reaction to Accelerator was fine but they should eventually have that talk. But it probably won't happen.

Lately yes but not always

please print these off and stick them up around AC, thank you.

Accelerator lost in the end but he still fucked him. But you have an excellent point

I'm not sure if Kamachi would have Touma be motivated again only to switch the focus to Accelerator on the next volume.

Seriously man I'm telling you Accelerator is being hidden for a reason and will pop up as a major character in a volume or two

>Accelerator and Touma can't be the focus at the same time

u wot m8

I think he meant more like say, NT5 and NT6 instead of something like NT12 to NT13.

Making room for an Accel Manga timeskip? Once the current arc's finished, his schedule is pretty packed until NT.

So why is she in love with TouMAN again?

And they doesn't need talk anyway.

>mfw Edge Biribiri: JRPG edition ate fire Kuroko

After both Kamisato and Fiamma have lost their arms and a noticeable lack of eldritch horrors came exploding out, it is obvious that either Touma was born like that or Aleister somehow shoved them in there. Since the latter is more likely, when and how the hell did he do it?

He touched her boobs once

It would be interesting if they did

Probably soon after he came to AC but given Touma's memory loss AND tendency to end up in the hospital who knows?

>Accel is mysteriously absent
>Tsuchimikado is mysteriously absent
>Awaki makes a cameo this volume in the background of one of the illustrations
>Etzali could be literally anyone

GROUP reformation, inbound

Why aren't you?

But why would GROUP reform ? As far as I know, they have no common objective.

Whoa there user, are you implying I wouldn't bend over for TouMAN? Please don't insult me.

It's either this or something to do with the clones, who are also absent

The next arc, around NT20-ish, is going to reveal that Touma, Kamisato, and Fiamma were all from a family or clan of special right hand users, from which the next group of villains will spring.

And I hope to God that would be sarcasm, because that would be a really lame plot twist.

Fiamma's hand was some sort of opposite to IB but it only had 1 magic god (christian god) behind it, while IB is made out of the wishes of all magicians and all magic gods.
WR is literally a bootleg version of IB made out of leftovers.

>what is the red string of fate

I don't think it's GROUP reforming either but if Kamachi wanted it to happen it would.

I think the reason he's being hidden is something to do with the clones who have also been hidden but name dropped recently

Hm, most of the people here only cares for Accelerator interactions between Touma, Hamazura and some of the clones aka LO and Worst. That's why we want Accelerator now

Nigga the phrase shit is obviously bullshit and there's more to it than that.

Even so you could probably say it in your head quick anyways so don't matter.

IB conditions are far worse since Touma has to be in contact and it even causes him pain just trying to defend from some severe attack and even worse it will only be able to deflect huge attacks.

Morals or whatever, WR is the better arm ability. I'll only ever take this back if IB has some range attack.

There are a few people would like to see him interact with Mikoto

People want Accelerator because he hasn't appeared much in a while

Can he just move onto the dragons please. It's been almost 40 novels and we still don't know whats in his arm

ded

Let's say krilli- i mean, little styil throws a fireball at you.
Touma tanks it like a boss.
Kamifaglord would literally be fried on the spot.

Fuck off

Misaki is good. But she isn't Mikoto to be called perfect.

Also Demon Mikoto approved by TouMAN

>it only had 1 magic god (christian god)
Hold on now, I don't think we can assume that Christianity has a Magic God like all the others. Abrahamic Faiths have their own Aeon (Osiris) while the Magic Gods we've seen have come from Aeon of Isis religions (pre-christian domination). Not saying there isn't one in the series, but I assume Kamachi would've mentioned it if Kamisato had whacked the actual Big G.

DEAD

Tsuchimikado has a reason to go after Yuiitsu and Etzali could be monitoring Mikoto's latest developments, the other two are iffy.