Why was Kennedy assassinated?

Why was Kennedy assassinated?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5skCLP8PH6k
zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-17/cia-urges-trump-delay-release-3000-never-seen-documents-jfk-assassination
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wamted to remove the jew controlled fed bank

fpbp

the kgb killed him in retaliation for russia's humiliation at the end of the cuban missile crisis.

Jews were making nukes he wanted to inspect the nukes. Fucking kIkes.

Yeah. Someone killed him, that's pretty much the definition of "Assassinated".

You have to admit that the assasination of Kennedy brothers, MLK and Malcolm X is shady as fuck, I'm not even a conspiracy theorist.

He dared name the jew

He was against the jew

He wanted to reel in the CIA.

Oswald wanted war between the USSR and the US; isn't that obvious?

malcom x got killed by his former friends in the nation of islam. niggers gonna nig.

He demanded Israel's illicit nuclear weapons program at the Dimona plant be brought under international inspection. Israeli President Ben Gurion wrote him an angry threatening letter and he was assassinated weeks later.
Facts about Israel's nuke program
>hundreds lbs of fissile material stolen from US labs to make nukes
Jews and the assassination
>Oswald Jewish commie friends (Israel was kibbutz style commie back then)
>(((Jack Ruby))) ties to Jewish mafia & Israel
>(((Zapruder))) happened to be at the right place right time with a high quality camera

He was caught in bed with OP's grandmother. He was raw dogging her Dogg style and peeling her ass with his thumbs like an orange.

He was a Hitler fanboy

He was trying to assassinate Castro. One of Castro's smirking, loser, pre-antifa antifa fanboys didn't like that.

understatement

This

>went against the federal reserve with executive order 11110
>rejected operation northwoods
>opposed Israeli nuclear weapons program
>hated cia niggers

NO ITS WASN'T YOU STUPIF FUCKING GYPSY. Anybody who says this looks like a total ignorant dumbass. If you actually read executive order 11110 it DID NOT FUCKING GET RID OF THE FED. It was just some boring shit about silver certificates. And IT WENT THROUGH AND STAYED EVEN AFTER HIS DEATH. This is total misonformation. Kennedy was really killed because he was trying to stop Israel from getting nukes. Check out Michael Collins Piper.... dumbass fucking gypsy

Vid related
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5skCLP8PH6k

this

I don't know but find out on the 26th October - when teh jfk papers will be released

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-17/cia-urges-trump-delay-release-3000-never-seen-documents-jfk-assassination

Search in Jewtube

Everything is a rich man’s trick

There were many reasons why JFK was killed. He had just fired Allen Dulles, the longest serving CIA director, who was really pissed at Kennedy. VP Lyndon Johnson hated the Kennedys and, of course, saw this as a way quick way to eliminate them and become president. The Mob were also pissed at him. He was getting ready to introduce a new currency printed by the Treasury Department, not the FED, so the bankers were pissed at him. And, I believe, he wanted to pull US military advisors out of Vietnam, but the elite wanted to take South East Asia for oil and heroin. So those are some of the reasons.

You're like a fucking CD saying and repeating the same things over and over again

the CIA

Was kennedy that stupid to not realise he was pissing off almost everyone. you listed?

Surly he wasn't that dumb.?

Do the research. You'll find everything I listed is correct. I'm 72. I lived through the era and have followed it since it happened.

stfu pasta nigger

I have researched user but I didn't find out jack shit. can you give me your version.

Joe Kennedy Sr. - "Democracy is finished in England"

what did he mean by this?

The Devil's Chessboard: Allen Dulles, the CIA, and the Rise of America's Secret ...
A recent book by David Talbot is a good place to start. Personally, I think Dulles and LBJ were the ringleaders of the operation, but there were many players here, including GHWB.

The swamp in DC now has its roots in Allan Dulles' CIA. After WW II, Dulles moved to merge with Nazi intelligence services with the goal of nothing short of global power - first by setting up the EU and allowing Nazis to infiltrate America's aerospace, military-industrial complex and the pharmaceutical industry. They also ran NASA. So they actually won the war. Trump and the US military will now be putting an end to this octopus - finishing what JFK wanted to do but didn't have the power to do.