Poland defeated IS

Where were you when based Poland defeated the IS?

(i'm german and i cannot express in words how ashamed i am)

TODAY WE ARE ALL POLISH!

Other urls found in this thread:

xportal.pl/?p=29667
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not sure if ironic...
Well at least we are all openly against them, Germany openly invites some of them.

So... When are we getting Catholic State of Poland?
Kind of thinking of moving out if this degenerate hell. I don't mind getting paid less desu if I can afford food and other basic necessities.

well, I gotta admit, this is based desu. Last time I watched the stream from one of em, they said, that there is only few of them left alive, and ISIS will get them all soon.

Well they killed it tho before, and they and they are fucking Deus Vult about it. Crusaders of 2017.

Thank you Polan for remove of Kebab.

ok, are they war criminals?

???
Power of photoshop?

top pic for wallpaper and shit if anybody wants.

Why? these are polish mercenaries you dumb pollack

no, they are mercenaries, and my superheroes. When I had 14 yo I had a dream about being like them. Killing people in affrica for the power of love and peace.

Quick rundown please, polish mercs took some province from kebabs?

YES
Poland single handedly vanquished ISIS without anyone's help.

Not some province, but the Raqqa itself, the last bastion of IS.

They are group of polish ex-commando mercenaries, they run a facebook page and create their image as great heroes, while its been proven they stay on back of frontline, wait till the fighting is over, then they come out and make heroic pictures and pose on battlegrounds. Mercenary tourism.

Isn't Archer a phony who's hated by the Kurds for posing as a big star to get attention?

>wait till the fighting is over, then they come out and make heroic pictures and pose on battlegrounds
To be fair, that is the moment you should be making those if you want to, snaping selfies during fighting may be bit unwise.

They were with Syrian Democratic Forces. But still they did some cool pics, and shoot some terrorists.

well they are heroes, even if they weren't on the front line, I don't know what they done, no one knows, and they rather will never say what exactly they done, but they were there. You don't fight the war only on the front line. And this pics god damn!

Big if true

>I don't know what they done, no one knows

Dude, the Kurds despise them, call them a hacks and wish they never came

polish only source
xportal.pl/?p=29667

I have heard that Duda was personally leading the last charge against ISIS

>one guy running around Syria posting stories on Faceberg

I honestly think "archer" is a honeypot by our intelligence service to see who might volunteer to fight in Syria back in Poland and keep an eye on them

Waste of resources.

Wtf is up with Duda and Turkey? My mom is in Poland and told me just a few minutes about it that ppl arent at all happy, rightfully so.

That's majestic

Top kek.