Sup Forums will defend this

>Sup Forums will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FaKl4yO8HAA
youtube.com/watch?v=RIB05YeMiW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>REEEEEEEEEE! People are spending their own monies on things I don't like.

Fucking commies need to burn.

>produces a product/content people like
>said people show their appreciation with money
Yes we will
Fuck off comrade

Why is this wrong?

Typical steppe nigger finn, why dont you fuck off.

what does someone spending their money on have to do with you. I just bought a tie that says god hates fags, gonna make a thread on me too commie?

>Produce a product of high quality and in high demand
>Receive a lot of money for it

WOWWWWWWWW WTF

>HE'S MAKING TOO MUCH MONEY!!! STOP HIMMM!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

get a job OP.

Peterson is a sophist but props to him for making money out of simpletons.

>/leftypol/ will defend this

Why do people reply to these threads? Whenever someone says "Sup Forums will defend this". They always post something that Sup Forums would be happy about that would trigger leftists. Do you all have autism or something? Oh.

>hooks people in by staunchly protesting all the social justice bullshit going on in Canada
>immediately abandons all that when he realizes he can make easy shekels by selling self-help clichés to right-wing sheep
no, I won't defend this

fuck off commie crycunt

This outrages the communist

Although JP what makes in a month takes me two years in wages, I can't be too upset. He's spent decades honing his craft and helping people, while I'm stuck working at Walmart for the past decade.

yes and sage

Who is this and what does he produce?

I want to get in on this line of work.

Reading lists

He also wrote Maps of Meaning

Defend it? Sure, soon it will be #1 and higher than Chapo Mouse Trap podcast, sue me faggots

When do you plan to commit suicide?

>Gulag Archipelago holding up Nietzsche will to power
this some sorta sick joke?

Because leftists think Google and Facebook should have the right to censor opinions they don't like and that those people should be left unemployed and broke since they are gigantic globalist cocksuckers.

He sells memes online.

>over 300% more patrons
>only ~33% more income
guess commies dont have a lot of extra money laying around

It's still taxed, and quite heavily

WE NEED TO TAX THE RICHER PATREONS AT 50% TAX BRACKETS. THIS IS UNETHICAL. AMORAL. DISGUSTING. TAX THE 1% OF PATREON NOW!

He's a surrogate dad for sadlords.

About The Painted bird:

Assumed by reviewers to be a memoir of a Jewish survivor and witness to the Holocaust telling the supposed true story of his search for the deported family, the book received enthusiastic reviews. However, within two decades it was discovered that the story was not only fictional but also plagiarized from popular books written in the Polish language, largely unknown to English readers.

>replies to the thread
>no sense of irony

soon, why live?

gotta say their logo is cool as fuck

Money makes independent. The jew knows this like no one else. They can barely hurt him now

I said this to them and they got buttmad
pointed out how Philly D is #1 Patreon in videos category and that they will never beat him and that they have loser faces and should stick to video less podcasting

why does their aesthetic revolve around crack? just because it's a nigger thing and they're in love with niggers?

He supports neo-fascism and is anti-progressive.

The future is bright

they are disenfranchised dawg you wouldn't understand that what with your morals and dreams

I'll let the man defend himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=FaKl4yO8HAA

>2x The Gulag archipelago

Free market bitch. I don't like him so I don't donate. You should do the same.

>Are you Christian?
youtube.com/watch?v=RIB05YeMiW8

hes literally an anti-fascist activist

First of all...

>WAAAAAAH HE DISAGREES WITH ME, HE MUST BE A COMMUNIST

Secondly, JP is a pseudo-science thumping lunatic and the fact that he makes that much from his bullshit is all the evidence we need that our society has gone to shit.

No plans. What makes you think that?

His stuff is really interesting. Certain topics he goes out on the ledge as far as serious scholarship goes but I could easily say the same for many required courses and electives that are partially being paid for by our tax dollars. Some of these courses are embarrassing to even discuss.

He is just going to be making more of his stuff on a greater scale with other projects as well and it has the added benefit of genuinely annoying dweebs like you.

>Tell me what I want to hear Mr. Peterson and I'll give you $20
>Muh all your failures are your fault
>Muh hard work pays off
>Omahgerd he is so right! I gotta give him money!

This. If people want to spend their shekels on Peterson, fine.

I'll admit the guy charging $10 for some online survey when he makes so much off patreon strikes me as a little greedy of him.
Specially when he goes on and on about how he wants to help people.

Check out the jelly faggot with the meme flag. Fuck off, you queer.

>pol will defend capitalism
yeah, and?

According to all free market principles, people should be allowed to spend money on Peterson if they want to. Opposing the free market makes you a communist. Fuck off Kekistani cringe.

You know he doesn't make those programs solo, right? He has to pay other people.

Meds are shitskins

he is overrated.

Having a paywall for a survey is smart because otherwise it gets filled by meme answers.

first of all t. commie shitbag
secondly yeah a clinical sociologist (actual professional in medicine not bullshit marxist sociology) is pseudo-science thumping how? he is just anti commie aka you faggot

>believing any boogeyman makes your life bad not you
literal brainlet trash

It's book 1 and book 2. Just ordered book 3.