Cowboy Bebop is entry level anime

Cowboy Bebop is entry level anime.

Then what makes an anime intermediate/expert level?
Their references to anime otaku culture, like Lucky Star?
Their references to Japanese culture like Joshiraku/Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei?
The influence they get from modern Japanese politics or incidents like Patlabor movies?
Or maybe how easy they are to digest depending on the viewer's familiarity to the director?

>Cowboy Bebop is entry level anime.
>Entry level anime
there's no such thing. And although Cowboy Bebop is popular more than it's worth, I wouldn't call it "entry anime". Stuff like Pokemon, Dragon Ball, Digimon, One Piece are entry level stuff for the most.

Describe entry level. Would you mean something like a "trampoline anime"? It opens the gate to more. Pokemon digimon. To me they were trampoline anime.

Fuck off.

fuck off back to /r/anime newshits

Anything that aired dubbed on American TV in the last 20 years is entry-level, since that's where most people here got infected.

>dumb frogposter
lurk for 2 years before posting

I say that the most expert anime would be ones that uses those Japanese lingo that's so damn hard to translate.
The most common form is changing from boku to watashi/ore.

It gets worse when the dialogue is filled with differences in tone, dialect, honorifics, so much so that subs usually end up cutting out a chunk of the information simply because there's no English equivalent on whatever they're implying through the Japanese language.

This. It only makes sense that the phrase "entry level" be used to describe anime that actually introduced you to the medium.

>Cowboy BeBop at his computer

Everytime

>expert level?

Anything not subbed

>the most common form is changing from boku to watashi/ore

Popular = Entry level
Not popular = Not entry level

holy shit was it that hard

Baby level : Aired on English language TV
Entry level : Has a dub available
Intermediate level : Has subtitles available
High level: Untranslated shows
Expert level : Unreleased or lost shows

Content is not relevant

This is the only answer. Anything else is subjective circlejerking about who has the better taste.

The more likely a show is to be watched earlier into someone's anime watching career, the more entry level it is.

>anime watching career
>career
that's a bit word for wasting time

Anime is serious business.

>gif
>2.26 MB
What are you doing son

umadbro

pretty sure Inferno Cop is the gold standard of animes

>It's another "Le Cowboyu Beboppu is le overrated, if you disagree gb2 le leddit" episode

Pretty much this, but I would change the first one to be "Public TV release" because it obviously varies by country, and the last one to be "independent works with limited release in Japan".

Could add a level 6 for the few who may actually have watched some of these anime. Public TV release is also a good suggestion.

sometimes i don't understand Sup Forums at all

Another quality thread in QUALITY modern Sup Forums

>what makes an anime intermediate/expert level?
there is no "expert" level, it's just a matter of ease of accessibility