>wasteman
>lipsin sum gyal
>rahh
>fukin busta
>getin likered
>sum sket sukin ma dick
>on a level bro
>my man on da next ting
Even the ones who were born here speak like this, what the fuck is wrong with these filthy inbreds?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sy_VCecSaSI&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=UShrn519uoA&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=T7I152Dik2c
youtube.com/watch?v=x1NQz4iE6L4
youtube.com/watch?v=OZ6G7qwjom4
youtu.be/x99ZCXA9HCs
youtube.com/watch?v=POTuZQjxsL0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Inshallah they conquer the whole continent

Disgusting!

Copying niggers so they don't get picked on.

>be poo
>pretend to be nigger
e l e v a t e d

Same reason the white kids try to sound Jamaican, they want to sound cool.

Because they're all fucking inbreds.

This what happens when you have people marrying their cousins for thousands of years.

I used to hate white kids talking with that god awful sinister accent but I came to realise it's a good way of screening people in real life. One whiff of Jafaican out of somebody and I immediately write them off as worthless scum.

>banged by bare man, pussi poi
youtube.com/watch?v=Sy_VCecSaSI&t=2s

Its just awful. dem and dat blud.
I miss the old London accent.

Visit Essex it's where all the natives went. Like stepping back in time with the traditional pubs etc. Just avoid the orange Towie whores.

>Ya fukin paki, go back to fucking India!
youtube.com/watch?v=UShrn519uoA&t=

You mean Pakistan you dumbfuck

it's almost like that's the joke, captain autism.

yet another retarded post by a meme flag.

LOL when they move to Canada they act like regular stuffy English and speak super proper

what the difference between cockney and chav accents?

from london and i know more white people that speak like this then pakis
gotta admit i do say rah

>implying this is exclusive to race

Shit ton of retarded white kids do the same shit.

what does it mean? what do any of the sentences in OP mean?

Never heard most of them and i'm from the most nigged up place in London, not so many pakis but still
You use rah to express disgust or displeasure at something
"My place got robbed last night"
"Rah that's fucked"

Pakistan is muslim India. It's not like a separate species live there. They're Indians with even more backwards beliefs.

It's still nigger speak and if you say any of "dem tings" irl, for the avoidance of doubt, you're a nigger.

Never denied its nigger speak but i actually have friends (i know its a hard concept to grasp for you) and growing up in Lewisham even the emos, the scrawny nerds, everyone spoke like this, hard not to pick up, all i use is rah, i don't speak patois

>on da next hype
this one is obvious, it means you are hyped up for something, it's use in lyrics
>I don't even no yo doe
this is just retarded
>bumpa juice
never heard of this
>wasteman
this means you are a do nothing, like a neet but you can have a job and still be a wasteman
>lipsin sum gyal
getting it on, obviously
>rahh
negitive reation, like "oh no"
>fukin busta
????
>getin likered
getting fucked up, but getting licked means getting hit, can't make out what op means
>sum sket sukin ma dick
sket = whore/slut/disgusting slag woman
>on a level bro
obvious
>my man on da next ting
obvious

some others are

>Slew dem
>f a m
>where's the food
>leng
>skeng

I once had a gear dealer around my house who was so high on weed he thought my hamburger phone was a real hamburger and asked multiple times if he could eat it.

they are a dumb lot...

desu OP sounds more like black londoners than middleeasties

youtube.com/watch?v=T7I152Dik2c
youtube.com/watch?v=x1NQz4iE6L4
youtube.com/watch?v=OZ6G7qwjom4

here's some grime for you to all learn from. a middle-age white woman i know used the word grime the other day in a serious sentence. i felt like killing myself

Britain is a sewer of greed and degeneracy. They are slowly being corrupted by it.

t. Paki

American nigger culture.

This guy gets it

>middle-age white woman i know used the word grime the other day in a serious sentence
Grime is a real thing though? What are you complaining about? Are you a retard?

pakis adopted niggertalk genius, especially the women

Obviously his implication is that Grime shouldn't be a real thing mongloid.

i dont think so, rather that slang shouldnt be used by old people

I'd agree with that too, but Grime shouldn't be a real thing either.

Why not? I like Grime. it's the best way these poor gangster sods can express themselevs and some of it is catchy in the club. Fuck off batty boi and apply yourself.
They've got more going on in life than you

You better get used to it anglo cuck.

>brits
>speaking english

It's a degenerate mock up of the worst aspects of black culture in the U.S you stupid fucking nigger.

I speak it better than you rat.

oh yeah
use whom in a sentence

Shut up you fucking twat, i wish "people" like you would just kill themselves . You offer nothing to the well being of the world, just whinging and complaining over dumb shit that you dont understand. Fuck off and die

he won't reply, he's frantically googling "how to use whom in a sentence"

whomst'd've's

L jinny is the G.O.A.T
youtu.be/x99ZCXA9HCs

It was Michael to whom the conspirators owned their offices.

Shut up you annoying fucking cretin. I'm not the one actively involved in the defense of fucking grime you annoying fucking mongloid. I've not listened to Grime once and yet I know it shouldn't exist in this country nor if it did, be a carbon copy of the same genre that exists in the U.S.

Keep supporting the decline of your country you utter fucking spacelet.

whence on the internet did you acquire this information?

>Jinny
>Not Sophie Aspin
youtube.com/watch?v=POTuZQjxsL0

> I've not listened to Grime once
Wow, so 1. You don't even know what Grime actually is and 2. You think your insignificant ass is contributing to "saving" the UK. Bitch, you probably work at Tesco's.

>whence on the internet
Nice fuck up you Bulgarian rat. I suppose I'll be seeing you working in my local Tescos after hopping out of the back of a Romanian's truck in my town in not too long.

I'm more amused by the fact that whatever god forsaken language they speak in your country is so broken beyond recognition that it requires you to google its basic rules every so often.

And the example is because I'm in the middle of watching HBO's Rome.

Yeah, but who the hell's "Michael"?

>Insulting fellow Eurobros when the countries being invaded by Arabs
Kys, Iw as right all along

>1. You don't even know what Grime actually is
Of course I don't know what it is you cretin.

actually i was right and you're wrong

>Of course I don't know what it is you cretin.
>cretin

you should watch spartacus instead, it'll help you understand cases better

Spartacus sucked balls.

t. roman cunt

Just a random name.

The fucking cretin defending Grime is now bringing up immigration. How ironic.

Spartacus was fucking awful. HBO Rome is at least realistic.

>realistic
who cares really
spartacus episode 1 didn't have a roman woman lusting over nigger cock. can you say the same for rome?

Wtf? I couldn't watch 5 minutes of that unhistorical garbage
Hbo's Rome is a much better show.

Because they're filthy, dirty niggers

>that Jamaican dialect
>used by pakis
How do these people even understand each other?

Blocked :)

This

This is my second time seeing the series, if memory serves me correct there's a Roman woman fucking a Jew in the first episode, not a nigger.

Authenticity counts for a lot in historical shows, especially if you've got a prior interest in the time period.

He already is in his country cant you c his geographic location flag fucking britf

You in 5 years if you don't run away to the U.S. now.

neither show is good if you're looking for serious historical accuracy, so that's why i'd rather go with what's entertaining. also spartacus is surprisingly accurate, you're just dismissing it based on the outlandish visuals.

the names of historical figures involved and the plot progression are shockingly accurate. so are aspects of everyday roman life that were portrayed, terms etc. and the dialogue is amazing, with how it made english sound more like a synthetic language as opposed to an analytic one (which it is). the liberties it takes is with some character personalities and with filling in blanks in history with whatever the writers felt like. it isn't that bad in terms of actually contradicting real history. i mean, not as bad as you'd expect based on the visuals.

HBO's Rome is probably the most historically authentic TV series ever created. It certainly is the most historically authentic piece of entertainment media created on Rome so to say neither does it well is absurd. HBO's Rome does it miles ahead of Spartacus.

Spartacus to my mind was all blood and gore. HBO's Rome is a realistic depiction into the religion and life in Rome. Spartacus is how many tits can be shown on screen in an hour.

Grime is utter fucking shit you mono-browed knuckle dragger. It literally is the most insipid, sinister and nihilistic aspect of American gangsta rap only twisted slightly to appeal to the average scum that now patrols the streets where my ancestors used to live.

They have a thousand ways to express themselves but they decide to rap about

"DAT PENG WHITE BITCHES INNIT
SHOOT DAT WASTEMAN IINIT BLUD
GON MERK YA FOR YA STASH BLUDDD"

Kill yourself, insipid traitor

Can you people stop embarrassing us please?

like i said, you're letting yourself get distracted by the visuals and overlooking everything else about the show.

that said, obviously it's not as realistic as rome, the original reason i brought it up is because it really does a great job of making it sound as if english is a synthetic and not an analytical language (to make an extreme simplification, having cases instead of prepositions and such). if you tell me what my mistake when using whence was, i'll be able to elaborate

>he never replied again
it's because i was right about whence

i agree with your notion but your facts are way off, it's influences are ragga, dancehall evolved with 2step garage so mostly Caribbean heritage and fuck all to do with murrican anything.

Most are in London/spread out from London and they talk a corrupted version of the already corrupt "multiethnic London" accent.