Tfw second week without new Baki raws

>tfw second week without new Baki raws

Stay strong user.

>Retsu cried in the end
Am I the only one who was glad is happened? Dumb motherfucker should of learned after Pickle

>muh thousand years of chinese kung fu
I like how his death belittles everything he stood for. Katanah stronk.

Am I not looking hard enough or there is a gap in translated chapters from 101 to 116?

>bullying best china boi

I won't allow this

In how many years hasn't Jack won a fight?

Both times he lost he lost all of character progression in one fucking page. Fuck Retsu worthless fuck.

Since he BTFO Ali jr.
That's his whole point.
He lost to Baki because he got cocky, he lost to Pickle because he got cocky and he lost to Memesashi because surprise surprise, he got cocky, notice how Retsu always won when he stayed calm and didn't go in without a plan, his problem was that he wanted to test his lmits as a martial artist and he got BTFO for that, but it wasn't out of character, if anything it was the perfect development.
I'm still angry though.

>He got cocky
He got fucking out classed in all three of the fights and in all three of them he cried because of muh kung fu honor I swear ill never lose again. Then he goes ahead and cries more.

>Then he goes ahead and cries more.
That's his charm point.
You just don't understand.

I'm kind of sad Olivia has such a minor role after the prison fight. I wanted to see just how powerful he really is.

I thought it's pretty obvious he's not even in top 5 Yuujiro>Baki>Yuichiro>Musash>Pickle>Kaku>Oliva

Retsu and Memetobe can turn out stronger than him as well.

Not sure if Retsu is stronger than Oliva as well but i wouldn't be surprised

Why would Yuichiro be any weaker than Baki or Yujiro? Based on manga logic, the older the stronger one gets.

I still wish Oliva had remained the one with the strongest pure muscle strength in the series. Obviously Yujiro is the all-around strongest, 10 in every category, but can't Oliva just get an 11 in STR? It kinda ruins his entire gimmick if he loses that.

>Kaku Kaioh will never have a serious fight again

Guess he is at least save from jobbing that way. Haha...

I also wonder about Retsu vs Jack.

>Yuichiro
Not sure if I'd include him, since Yujiro presumably killed him before the start of the series, and he has leveled up a lot since.

Well, Hanayama's gimmick is grip strength and I have no doubts Yujiro would surpass him there.

Because he was killed by a teenage Yuujiro,he;; he probably is weaker than both Pickle and Musashi as well.

Is baki on hiatus?

No, there's a gap. Wild Fang thought it would be good for recruitment to randomly skip into the raws, and I thought it'd be funny to fuck with them by releasing against it.

Anyway, don't worry guys: we'll have normal stuff released this week if all is according to plan.

So the youtube guy is with Wild Fags? Shame, I like his videos.

I believe that is why he cried. He finally realized how arrogant he had been throughout his life when Musashi called him on it. He still thought he had the ability to call the shots when he was tied up and about to die, and Musashi just pointed it out. He realized that the shame he'd caused Chinese martial arts wasn't from his failures as a fighter, but from his behavior towards others.

There's no evidence that Yuujiro killed him besides his 'spirit' showing up at the end of SoO, and that sort of nonsense happened before without the character in question being dead; eg: Retsu's spirit showing up to himself. Yuujiro doesn't even question Yuuichiro's existence when he shows up. He asks why he's there, but doesn't go all "but you're dead!" or whatever you'd expect him to say.

The entire magazine is on hiatus for the week because Olympics.

Yuichiro was PROBABLY stronger than Yujiro. At least at the time he was killed. It might not make sense that he was stronger than the person who killed him but hear me out. Yuichiro was said to be the complete opposite Yujiro and Yuichiro could even take having his jaw kicked the fuck out without retaliating in anger. I honestly believe that Yuichiro simply couldn't bring himself to kill his own son and therefore died to him.

Yeah, apparently. I thought I might ask him about it, but then I remembered that I had dignity, and that they're probably paying him.

bemp; we haven't had a baki thread in a long while, let it ride

If Yuichiro was alive, it wouldn't make sense for Yujiro needing to raise a son to get a good fight.