Bleach

Bleach Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/3f2FO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm waiting for that fic, user.

Where is this guy now?

Hello

Alone without a master or anyone else to rely on. Pretty sad actually.

last couple days of the Bleach shipping war before one side become a joke like NaruSaku.

>tfw you'll never see her walking past you
Why live?
He's somewhere in the human world since he was never killed.

GETSUGA TENSHO

>he posted it again

someone who dick ride Tsukishima

BAN
KAI

At what age will Orihime ask Ryuken for surgery to remove some boobs to help her back problems?

THAT
SMIRK

she can have the faeries hold some of the weight at all times.

I don't think Kubo'll go for the twofer of having an entire movie about Ichigo and [insert female character here] fall in love, though. Also something something moon people with eye powers.

>blackstar
>tsubaki

She'll just have Facebook stab her tits and alter the past to make them smaller.

If Matsumoto can live for centuries with hers, then Orihime should be fine. Higher Reiatsu also reduces damage.

"Kurosaki!" Ishida's voice echoed suddenly against the high walls. Ichigo swung around sharply as a white wall slid across the path, slamming into the perpendicular wall with a deafening bang. Panicking he ran back and pounded his fist against the surface.

"Hey! Can you guys hear me?" He waited, catching his breath from running through the endless maze of a palace. The only response he got was the fading echo of his own voice. Ichigo hesitated for a moment then begrudgingly turned back around. He started running again trying to find a path that might connect back to where the others were. What was with this place? Everywhere he turned there was another annoying, lowly arrancar to painstakingly slash down or a room that decided that it didn't need a floor or that it suddenly needed to rearrange it's architecture while they were still in it.

Ichigo saw a door in the distance and charged at it until finally sliding to a halt. He glanced to the sides to find another path, but it seemed to be a dead end from here to where he was separated from his friends. Sighing he drew Zangetsu and push the large white door open.

>tfw they stopped appearing
The fairy world still needs to invade.

His powers are the best. I bet he changed himself, too.

Not with her shit tier reiatsu

The room inside was enormous and significantly darkened compared to everywhere else he had been, with a long white table and a dozen extravagantly high-backed chairs. Ichigo hurried inside searching for another door, but stopped dead in his tracks, wide-eyed, when he realized he wasn't alone. At the head of the table, with his usual air of composure, the treacherous lord of Hueco Mundo sat taking a long sip from a steaming mug.

"Welcome ryoka boy. I hope you've found my accommodations to your liking." he chided, resting his mug on the table and his chin on his hand.

"Spare me your sarcasm, Aizen. Tell me where Inoue and the others are before I slice you in two!" Ichigo growled, pointing his blade at the smug shinigami.

"Let's not be hasty, these are delicate matters at hand," Aizen reached forward and slid a tray across the marble that had been blocked from Ichigo's view by one of the tall seats. Ichigo stiffened his grip on his hilt. He knew for the most part how this guy worked and was going to have to try his best not to play into his hand. Though right now he couldn't exactly tell what he was trying to do. Aizen took a steel kettle from the tray and poured the steaming water into a glass teapot flanked by two glass cups.

He is Chad

Anybody mind posting the final arc timeline witb the reactions.

One movie plot they could do is that one of the Soul King's limbs survived and is now rampaging through the Human World like some sort of kajiu.

Matsumoto's boobs are spiritual

"Don't worry about your friends. Gin has them monitored and is manipulating the corridors accordingly to keep them occupied," he said as he opened the lid on a small black lacquered box on the tray.

"I'd ask if I could appeal to your merciful side, but I'm sure you got rid of that a long time ago to make room for your ego," Ichigo scowled even deeper and readied his blade into a stance.

"At least I don't feel the need to compensate by insisting on swinging a bigger sword than my opponents."

Ichigo snarled in anger and charged at the seated man, the fury behind his attack burning in his irises. His blade came nearly inches from Aizen's face when he felt an immense spirit pressure, greater than anything he'd felt from Byakuya or Kenpachi combined, suddenly come crashing down on his whole being. Ichigo's knees gave out and hit the marble floor hard. Zagetsu crashed to the ground and Ichigo screamed himself hoarse. The force of the reiatsu penetrated and tortured every one of his cells as the sensation of having thirty tons of sand dumped over him simultaneously engulfed him.

Her reiatsu held up fine against Yhwach.

She was confirmed to have high reiatsu in this last arc. Also, her reiatsu has to be to stand in the room with Ichigo / Yhwach.

I cannot wait to fuck my wife Captain Rukia Kurosaki

One of the biggest reasons I want the anime back is so that we finally hear how it's apparently supposed to be pronounced.

After a few brief, but eternal seconds the pressure lifted and Ichigo was against the floor on all fours panting raggedly, eyes wide as a cold sweat saturated his skin. Choking for air he grabbed the edge of the table and slowly struggled back to his feet, watching as Aizen simply placed the glass teacups in front of himself and the place to his left.

"Have a seat, Kurosaki. Don't make things more difficult than they have to be. I can disarm you without even drawing my blade or even standing up for that matter. I would have killed you before you even got to this room if I wanted you dead. Instead, I have something I'd like to show you," Aizen stated calmly, folding his hands and giving Ichigo one of his poisoned honey smiles.

Still catching his breath Ichigo glanced at the man who currently held his life in his grasp and the place at the table where the other teacup sat innocently glistening in the dim light. After a few moments hesitation he shakily settled himself into the high-backed seat, secretly thankful for being able to rest his fatigued, shaken body.

>roleplaying
Kill yourself

"I'll listen to what you have to say, but only because any other option will get me killed and maybe worse for my friends," Ichigo grumbled, running his hand through his sweat-soaked hair. Aizen's expression didn't shift in the slightest as he took the lacquered box and pulled out what looked like a small ball of dried brown and gray roots.

"For reasons you probably don't understand yet I appreciate pastimes that can be experienced thoroughly with all senses. I personally enjoy tea in a way that some might enjoy fine wines. There are so many possibilities for what aroma or particular taste it might produced based on how it's steeped or what is added to sweeten it," Aizen dropped the ball into the glass teapot and replaced the lid with a small 'clink.'

"Such pleasant sounds and so inviting when you can wrap your hands around the cup and take in it's warmth or feel the first, hot sip burn it's way to your core..." Aizen murmured, eyes lowering, as if he was slipping into a daze. Ichigo furrowed his brow, not exactly sure why he was sharing this with him. He glared at the teapot with a sense of unease that had nothing to do with his recently crushing defeat. His eyes widened a bit as the little ball began releasing small yellow tendrils into the water and began to unfold itself.

"And sometimes, with the right tea, it can be quite visually appealing as well..." Aizen trailed off as the ball completely unfolded into a golden lotus and suspended itself serenely in the darkening water.

I still don't understand the original context of this image. Or did someone literally draw it just to troll other people? Drawing can be a very time-consuming thing.

She probably couldn't feel their reiatsu like Aizen couldn't sense Ichigo's after his FGT training

Ichigo found himself staring at the soft blossom, he had to admit it was a fairly impressive trick. So that explained why he used a glass pot, you wouldn't want to hide something like that. He shook himself out of it as Aizen lifted the pot and carefully poured a cup for himself and Ichigo. He glared at the steaming cup before him and then at Aizen. When their eyes met he felt a strange intensity for such a calm expression. Ichigo had to switch his gaze back to his cup, shaking the feeling as if Aizen could read his every thought with that look.

"You expect me to drink from my enemy's cup without question?" Ichigo scorned as a warm aroma, similar to jasmine tea, gently brushed against his face.

"Oh no, I expected questions. You would be more of a fool than I already take you for otherwise. I have just been looking for an occasion to steep flowering tea and saw the opportunity to calm the waters between us before discussing the fate of your friends and the lovely Orihime. It would be a shame if you let such delicacy go to waste. However, if you need convincing..." Aizen lifted his clear cup to his lips and look a lengthy, savoring sip before audibly sighing in delight after emptying the cup.

Ichigo hesitated, watching white curls of steam rise from the unbroken surface. It certainly wasn't the most refreshing thing he could hope for, his body still in hot chills and his throat parched and sticky. Ichigo didn't want it to factor into his decision, but thirst was starting to override his better judgment. Gingerly he lifted the tea cup and looked at the contents from the side, noticing Aizen's twisted, tainted image through the liquid as he poured himself another cup..

It's to show that Sakura and Rukia can pass as the same people.

Like his goddamn soul, Ichigo thought to himself before cautiously placing the thin edge of the glass against his lips. Squinting his eyes shut he took a long sip. Before he realized it Ichigo found himself sighing much like Aizen had. Ichigo was not a frequent tea drinker but even he could appreciate it, the flavor was deep and earthy without the bitterness, unlike any tea he had back home. The soothing heat was welcome and it felt as if the other symptoms of the overdose of Aizen's reiatsu were lifting as well.

However, he didn't want to give Aizen the satisfaction of complimenting his choice in tea. Closing his eyes Ichigo raised his cup again taking another mouthful of the mellow flavor, silently thankful even though his hatred for the man lurked shallowly below the surface of his consciousness. The heavenly flow onto his tongue suddenly stopped and he realized that he'd emptied the contents. Opening his eyes Ichigo lowered the cup, but froze as he caught a glance of Aizen out of his periphery.

Aizen's mostly unchanging expression had suddenly taken on a strange, frightening mix of allure and curiosity. Slowly he laced his fingers back into his dark locks, lips parted slightly and a darkening pink across his neck and what was exposed of his chest. Ichigo's eyes went wide and he was about to shunpo and grab Zangetsu. But then the warming sensation from the tea suddenly tightened in his stomach and started coursing through him with incredible speed. Sluggishly he got to his feet, gripping the edge of the table and swiped the cup clumsily with a swing of his arm. The silence broken by its crystalline smash across the floor.

"I'm a moron for trusting you for a second, sick bastard!" Ichigo grunted through the growing heat, diving for his blade. Before he was barely past his seat Aizen was behind him, strong arms restraining him fast in place.

No, Rukia and friends all sensed Ichigo's reiatsu right before this.

Can they, though? I think Sakura has much bigger forehead.

Or he just wanted to draw a cute Rukia pic since she is pretty cute

I am famous ;_;

"It wouldn't have mattered, I would have taken you with ease whether you drank or not. However, I figured you would underestimate the potential of a lovely flower," Aizen mocked with a chuckle. He spotted a trail of sweat down his tense neck and licked it off as gently as possible, drawing out a strained sound from the boy. Ichigo cringed, the sensation felt like a dually pleasant but nerve-racking pulses of electricity coursing through every cell the warm tongue touched.. He wanted to tear his neck away to escape the unwanted yearning it brought, but found himself only craving more.

Satisfied with the small mewlings that strained from the teen's throat Aizen withdrew his mouth from his neck and began slowly visualizing each step his would take to shape the stubborn, scowling human into his willing, begging, devoted pet. He savored the image of his gorgeous face gazing up at him with utmost love and devotion, his strong, tanned body sweating and panting just from the ache for his god's touch. In due time... Aizen thought his eyes squinting to focus on the task at hand.

Ichigo made a feeble attempt to struggle as the heat from the body pressed tight against him only fed the hungry, shameful excitement the tea had left him with. He cursed as Aizen slid a hand under the opening in his juban and the warm hand drew faint trails around his chest that caused Ichigo to shiver.

"For extra measure I drugged the whole pot just in case you tried anything foolish like switching the cups. So you'll have to excuse me if I do anything uncouth," he murmured, taking in the scent of Ichigo's sweat-laddened scalp.

Ichigo tried to calm his nervous trembling that the venom-laced words had left him with. Did his voice always have that warm deep resonance? Aizen's hand traced along the tense muscles just above his sash until large hands wrapped around his bare waist.

>Matsumoto's boobs are spiritual

I almost spit my water.

But yeah, that's one way of seeing it, considering that Matsumoto is a ghost.

Me too

You're famous for being a fucking faggot who ruined these threads for two months straight.

Then it's just an asspull to make her relevant. There's no way her reiatsu compares to those two

"Mmm so slender, but so robust all the same. Almost exactly what I like. And what's this? Don't tell me you're aroused from just a little teasing," he chuckled deeply into Ichigo's ear as his fingers slid under his sash and brushed against Ichigo's moist, erect tip, causing him to groan and shift in his arms. "No-please..."

"What would your friends say if they saw you like this? Would Kuchiki blush reluctantly and finger herself after seeing your sultry form? Would Abarai drop his blade, bend you over the table and take you like a flesh-starved man?" Ichigo's eyes widened at the thought and his lust-fevered mind couldn't help but unfold the scene. His body was lost in all of Aizen's small touches and nips, magnified incredibly by the drug now saturated in his blood, and now he was close to losing his mind along with it. He felt Aizen's breathing becoming crazed and harsh and Ichigo's breath hitched feeling the hardness pressing into his lower back. He gave Ichigo's erection a long stroke before pulling his hand from the boy's hakama and slipping precum covered fingers between his parted lips. Ichigo made a muffled noise of complaint and struggled meekly at the salty, bitter taste of his own juices.

"Look at yourself, lusting over your enemy while your friends suffer. Unfortunate for you because that only makes me want you more..." Aizen purred into his ear. Ichigo moaned lightly at his words as his tongue ran along his fingers and sucked on them gently. Aizen let his patience hold him back for a moment to enjoy the boy's first act of submission. Finally he let his last bits of logical restraint go and let his drug-induced passion take control.

what's going on in here?

Ichigo felt the shift as his hakama sash and the rest of his shukakusho was torn from his heated body. A grunt was forced from him as he was thrown forward along the surface of the black table, cringing at the impact and the cold marble against his heated skin. Before he could register what had happened he felt his tabi and sandals pulled hastily from his feet. There was a brief rustling of fabric and soon Aizen's bare form was pressed against him.

"Haven't even tried to defend yourself sweet Ichigo?" Aizen murmured suddenly invading Ichigo's mouth with a hungry kiss.

The sudden kissed forced upon him made Ichigo let out a muffled whine, but he quickly adjusted. Normally it would bother him, but right now he didn't care that Aizen probably knew this was his first real kiss. He relaxed his lips and let his tongue slide over the other, tasting the traces of the heavenly tea still warm and fresh. Reluctantly at first, Ichigo's hands traced over the older man's muscled torso, lightly covered in sweat. His thoughts were a swirling haze now. Is it supposed to be this good with another guy? There's no turning back now anyway..."

Relaxing and enjoying the feel of Aizen's strong tongue and body Ichigo deepened the kiss the best he could, wrestling his tongue fitfully and feverishly letting his hands drag along his hard, toned body. Lost in his frenzy, Ichigo slowly wrapped his arms around Aizen's chest and his legs around his waist, timidly grinding himself into the man above him. He squinted his eyes tightly shut and gasped inwardly, absorbing the new sensation. The kiss suddenly broke and Ichigo's eyes flew open, watching the line of saliva stretch and break between their lips.

Obviously it doesn't compare because there was a point where she needed to protect herself from the reiatsu. Still, there was a point earlier in the arc she was noted to have high reiatsu.

"Ask and ye shall receive," Aizen teased giving Ichigo's cock a long, slow stroke, wiping up as much precum as possible. Ichigo whined and let his body relax on the table spread eagle, bucking lightly along with the stroke.

"Please..." he murmured, his eyes half-lidded, shining amber in the dim light. How...how am I supposed to do this again? Ichigo gripped his thighs and pulled them up and apart, presenting himself to his captor. Aizen's eyes widened as his trademark smile spread a little wider across his sweating features, his usually immaculate hair now significantly disheveled. The only thing that held him back from taking him that very second was the knowledge it was already so close.

"Please...?"

"Please... Aizen-sama," Ichigo cried softly, a fresh dark band of blush forming across his face.

The look Aizen gave him after that left him impassioned and terrified. Maybe it was the drug or maybe it was the way the dim light shone across his face, but for a fraction of a second he saw in his burning amber eyes a hint of the delirious insanity Aizen kept buried so well below the surface. Before Ichigo could even begin to comprehend it though Aizen was sliding slick fingers along his entrance and forcing in one finger after another without hesitation.

Ichigo threw his head back and cried out, almost losing his grip. He swallowed sharply trying to ease his gasping breaths from the conflicting pain and desire. Aizen just ignored his cries until Ichigo's opening was stretched to his liking. With one last stroke of his own hardness, coating himself with his own moisture for good measure, Aizen forced his shoulders under the crook of Ichigo's legs and eased his way into the tight opening.

Orihime a cute

this is a good thread

Aizen took a deep breath and looked down at Ichigo who gaped up at him with sleepy eyes, small sounds of pain escaping his lips. Ichigo was trying his best to hide his discomfort lest his captor change his mind. Quickly calculating the situation Aizen figured it would take less time to force him past this point than to try and guide and coax him through the pain.

Ichigo clenched his teeth to keep himself from screaming as the thick flesh slid out then jammed back in sooner than he expected. Again and again his body was rocked back and forth, the slow pace making him crave more friction. His chest heaved as each of his breaths became heavy and deliberate trying to keep his sore body up with the pace.

After a few more thrusts Ichigo felt him dig deep enough to hit a spot that made him cry out. Everything suddenly felt heavier, hotter, deeper. Never had he felt anything like it and his hand slid down his torso to touch his tense, leaking member.

Aizen let one of Ichigo's knees slide off his shoulder and leaned forward to steal a juicy kiss since Ichigo's expression was simply begging for it. Their mouths clamped wetly and battled their tongues briefly, small muffled grunts and rhythmic moans escaping from time to time. Satisfied, Aizen broke off the kiss and Ichigo made a small whine as his manhood was no longer pressed between their bodies. Taking a firm grasp of Ichigo's hips Aizen lifted him to a higher angle, now bucking into him mercilessly. Ichigo's small moans and pants came louder and longer as the hot friction inside him doubled. He reached down and stroked himself with both hands, his shoulder blades pressing painfully into the stone table from lack of support.

>I wonder if I can keep up with the speed of a world without you in it.
Ichigo's relationship with Chad is so deep.

He felt his orgasm building and reached down with one of his hands and slipped to fingers down to either side of Aizen's hard, burning cock and squeezed lightly. The older man let out a sharp gasp as the gesture took him by surprise and grunted ferally now ravaging Ichigo's clenching, burning hot passage at full force.

Ichigo cried out and watched Aizen's passion-crazed expression as he came. Large spurts of his hot seed came pouring out along his chest with each stroke and felt like they were never going to cease. Aizen saw Ichigo pass out beneath him, his cock still twitching. Ready for his own release he gave one last forceful thrust. Grunting he held the boy tight until all of his seed was poured deep into the previously virgin passage.

Resting Ichigo to the table Aizen took the time to catch his breath and wait for the fast acting drug to pass through his system. He laced his fingers through the boy's damp orange hair, tilting his face back up to the light. He took in the image of his handsome young face, now warm and shining with afterglow. Who knew when he would next see him so relaxed next. He preferred his tea drugged only on special occasions and planned that the next time it wouldn't be necessary. With a sigh he pulled out and lifted up Ichigo's legs, shifting him so he wasn't dangling off the edge.

Nice contribution to the Bleach thread.

Aizen stood back and ran a hand through his moist hair in a failing attempt to have it begin to resemble what it had before. He scanned the mess they left behind. The piles of clothes, the over-sized zanpakuto, a now forgotten tea set, the tea lotus now disheveled and falling apart with oversaturation. And of course his captive prize, Ichigo's body gleaming in sharp contrast to the black marble table as well as a small bright patch of silver now vidible under the table.

"Gin? How long are you going to stay there?"

"Don't worry about me I'm just waitin' till ya leave."

"Enlighten me, what did you hope to gain by eavesdropping in such a manner?"

"Hmm...a bit a juicy strawberry or maybe summa dat tea. Whatever seemed more appetizin' at da time. But yer not lookin' so bad yerself."

Aizen chuckled and grabbed a robe hidden on one of the chairs. "Do what you will just cover up our new companion and get a maid to clean up the mess when you are finished."

"Aye aye cap'n."
THE END

There are two more chapters actually.

B A I T

A

I

T

High reiatsu maybe, but still not comparable to someone who is literally the god of the universe at that point and arguably the strongest shinigami. She should have been crushed by their reiatsu but if that were the case she can't be relevant so that Kubo can ship them after the story

Is this some sort of religious or quincy symbol?

>I wonder if I can keep up with the speed of a world without you in it.
Literally bait since Rukia went back to SS and he was shown to be fine in the next arc.

Pretty much. I was just telling that one user that he was wrong about her reiatsu being shit.

Not even a hour into the new thread.

Is Kubo referencing their relationship to Orihime here?

No you fucktard it's just Ichigo and Rukia. Death and the Strawberry.

Why is Rukia so beautiful?

Don't be so obtuse.

Are you retarded? Or just new? Or are you purposely falling for the false flag?

Kubo confirmed advertising for Scion cars.

>responding

Both. It's the hagal rune. It's the sign of the real life Schutzstaffel, Yhwach's Schutztstaffel and realted to the Rho Cri, the emblem of Jesus. It's also a nordic rune related to hail and probably the reason why Giselle gave Hitsugaya the Schutztstaffel uniform.

Rukia isn't meant to be beautiful. Just look at her here. Who would have this as a waifu?

>Who would have this as a waifu?
Renji desu

Rukia shouldn't be a vice captain. She's too weak.

How come rukia never trained with captain shota?
Wouldn't he be best placed to teach her ice shit?

I like tomboys

Who knows

Nice filenames. Can you please fuck off and stop falseflagging?

She is such a boy. Even her bankai is masculine.

Looks like she has scoliosis.

what does her nose do?

Yeah I wouldn't touch Rukia.

Tags for the archive
Aiichi fanfiction

Rukia's zanpakuto is said to be the ugliest in SS.

That's actually a straw.

imgur.com/a/3f2FO

Then what is it doing on Ichigo's bankai?

Remember how Ichigo's classmates were pissed at him for daring to be close to Rukia?
Rukia is so above his league.

I'm glad Renji got her. Such a cute couple.

She deserves a guy like Aizen

Yhwach is part Quincy and Yhwach's own little Jesus.

Honestly she's out of everyone's league.
She deserves someone really nice. Like one of the other captains

But which captain, user? Soifon?

Rukia deserves to be with the one she loves. That would probably be Ichigo. She didn't love Renji. That's why she left.

She also left Ichigo lmao, take your shipping googles off