Still worshiping this kike-muppet?

Trump is the biggest let-down ever. Controlled by kikes and dependent of jewish banks and the FED. His famly is jew-infested and Kushner's got him by the balls. Instead of ending globalist wars, he's ready to start 2 new ones with Iran and North Korea and the kikes are clapping and laughing. Fuck this retard and fuck american politics.

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cool blog post friend, it goes well with your meme flag

tell me that i'm wrong.

2016 was surreal, you had literal Nazis supporting a Zionist billionaire from New York because be promised to enforce existing immigration laws.

It's great that all Americans finally support the Jews! Go America!

i know. i followed it all on pol/..i told them from the start what will happen. Trump cannot and he doesn't want to oppose a whole system that is being run by jews. his fucking family is infested with them. his daughter converted to judaism. but that didn't ring any bells here. the american elections are an event where people choose 2 options. republican zionist or democrat zionist. nothing more, nothing less. politically there is literally no difference between them.

>doesn't believe in le 93.7 dimensional chess
shill.

op was once again a faggot.
>muh joos

We need to get rid of the USA and its people.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

|
|>
|₹
|

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

>he's ready to start 2 new ones with Iran and North Korea

Fuck off falseflagging kike

I was always against the wars on terrorism because it did no good, but this is different, we can't let crazy fucks like NK and Iran get nukes

Another falseflagging libshit pretending to be one of us

You people are pathetic

Oh wow his daughter married a Jew, he's a full blown kike now huh, it isn't that he just wants the best for his daughter or doesn't have total control over her

Fuck off you desperate retards no one will buy it

I guess we now know what time the JIDF Offices open at, don't we kike?

his followers, including the cunts on Sup Forums who love him, are all evangelical christian shitstains, so his policies conveniently align with his anyway.

Shit, this basically kills the dotard.

Stopped supporting him the moment he appointed his son-in-talmudiclaw as his advisor. You'd have to be blind not to see what that meant.

He's a bit of a rebel though
> fight the power donny

Trump was just step 1 in the war again the kikes. Thanks to him the goyim are starting to wake up to the fact elections are just a ruse.

>Thanks to him the goyim are starting to wake up to the fact elections are just a ruse
retards like you have been saying exactly the same thing since ww2

Former trummp supporter here,
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

>the kikes are clapping and laughing.
You can't be serious. The liberal kikes despise trump and are have been completely triggered the past year.

Technically you are wrong. Even if the war with Korea went hot, he wouldn't have started a war. We've been at war with Best Korea since 1950. It never ended, it just went cold.

Wait what?

HE BELIEVES IN THE HOLOCAUST MUAHHH

HE BELIEVES IN THE ESTABLISHMENT

NO SIR IM AM ANONYMOUS AS FAR IM CONCERNED IM FROM THE INTERNET SO THIS IS HUMAN AFFAIRS THAT ARE NO EVEN NEAR MY EMOTIONAL VAMPIRISTIC REALM
tHIS PEOPLE THIS FAT PEOPLE THIS JEWS JUST END UP HERE IN THIS CORNER OF THE INTERNET SAME WAY THE STTOPED THE REAL NAZIS FROM GETTING INTO SPACE AND BECOME PROMETHEUS . SAME WAY WANTED TO STOP THE PROGRESS OF THE INTERNET HATE MACHINE AND APLLY INTERNET RULES... BECAUSE THE INTERNET IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY OF COMUNICATION KNOWN AND THEY WANT TO CONTROL IT

SAME WAY YOU ARE TRYING TO CONTROL THE NARRATIVE USING TACTICS OF FASHION SHAMING LIKE HIS TO OLD TO CALL THE JEWS

YOU CALL EM EVERY SINGLE DAY TILL OUR INTERNET IS FREE TO GO TO THE STARS

>> posting the cropped pic
> very shameful.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious to watch him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get his hands on the nuclear codes.

If he is a kike puppet, then why would his puppeteers want him gone?

You actually thought he'd be allowed to subvert American hegemony ?

Fuck off, Kremlin shill.

You will never win.

This is a CTR/shareblue thread.

Reminder they LARP as racists but don't know the proper language.

>This
All the faggots fighting tooth and nail against him shows me that he's a massive threat to them. OP is a retarded shill faggot who needs to be castrated like the sand niggers did to their black slaves.

>Caring about the Norks
I will enjoy the tears of you faggots when they get glassed. Muh NEETsoc pure gook country.

I am from Israel and i can confirm

Don't get me wrong. I despise jews. I just got unlucky in the birth lottery

NO NO Sir

you might be wrong at all that you have said, plus this Trump guy , I know he his a president and billionaire all of his wealth has more value then my little pathetic existence and life but yet i can say the same about him because i have the internet , finally i have a identity finally im a spiritual being all my wealth is on my own spirituality and not some jew spirituality

Before trump existed in Sup Forums lives Sup Forums already existed same as Sup Forums , trump was our messenger basically , but our guy? thats hard to tell

internet is getting boring every day, less politics more creativity

Goyim I promise you we'll get it right this time
There won't be a war with Iran because Bibi has no balls for that. Maybe at 2020. North Korea though is a different matter
In Un wants a war, he could have his own newspapers print out that Trump has personally put on Liberty prime and is currently burning and crapping on innocent north koreans. Trump's own rhetoric doesn't really mean jack shit to them
Problem is dictatorship politics are different from american and european ones on more levels than most people understand. Their external policies entirely depend on internal affairs. If Un was facing an internal coup for example, and starting he war with Seoul again would rally his officers and people around him, then he's nuke the south. even though he understands his nation will be destroyed, but at least he'll survive for a few more days in a fallout bunker instead of getting assassinated in his office next morning. Feel free to avoid war with him all you want but a simple mathematical model shows that eventually that war will come to YOU

Keep in mind that I could have concealed my actual jewy roots and country of origin but I chose to be honest about it, at least as much as my genetics allow

fuck off shariacucks.

But at least he's FUN

THE MILITARY WHO DIE OVERSEAS KNEW WHAT THEY SIGNED UP FOR RIGHT TRUMP

CAUSE YOU SEND THEM TO DIE FOR ZOG WARS

Yeah - Trump really fucked shit up. Best jobs report in 16 years, the economy exploding, the 1000's and 1000's of pedophiles arrested, the end of the globalist sell out through TPP, and he hasn't even taken the time to golf as much as Obama. I thought Trump would be good for America, but you dumb fucking politically illiterate mod low-life cumdumspter sure have proven me wrong.

over exaggerate you words with high emotional tone

for me you post has no fundamental truth you are only playing numbers and statistics that are not correct

like for example you implying that trump ended up gobalism and its wrong

HIS FRIENDS ISRAEL NEED HAVE TO DROP ELIMINATE ALL ISRAEL NUCLEAR WARFARE
UNTIL THEN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP POLITICS PUPPET GO READ YOU NEWS PAPER

>Best jobs report in 16 years, the economy exploding,

>wages still flat over 40 years
>most of the wealth since 2008 has went to the top 1%
>most "jobs" created are part time low wage jobs with no benefits
>stock market hasn't been tied to the real economy since the 1980s
>33,000 jobs lost in September and economy in downward spiral after the "recovery."

>Goyim I promise you we'll get it right this time
there are so many end-of-the-world prophecies, and nearly all end with the destruction of the jews, I wonder why that is