Talk to some female leftish-girls

>talk to some female leftish-girls
>say I am a proponent of racial hygienics and eugenics
>initiates outrage among them, I am evil+stupid etc. etc.
>ask them if they would have sex and children with a dumb/ugly/diseased guy
>"of course not"
>tell them they are hypocrites
>they are dumbfounded

Arguing with leftists can be so easy.

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalsozialistische_Rassenhygiene
youtube.com/watch?v=So0wXRR8BYU&t=0s
youtu.be/TTaqrI8jANY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But did you get laid?

This.

If they were faggot men they would’ve bent over for your superior IQ.

>releasing your power level

You need better arguments when they hit you with the "what about a high IQ successful black guy" or "what about breeding with East Asians"

Not having children with retarded people and forcing parts of the population to be sterilized are different things.

Radical hygenics? Never heard of it. Please elaborate.

>high IQ successful black guy
There are, like, 5 buses worth of them in the whole US

>racial hygienics
Nigger what?

>Arguing with leftists
why?

>releasing

"Racial" Oliver, can't you fucking read?

Not a good argument, you're giving them license to racemix as long as the person is a high tier individual of that race with that attitude.

Im more interested in this
getting laid is the name of the game and leftist girls are 99.99% of the female population

Rassenhygiene is another word for eugenics in german
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalsozialistische_Rassenhygiene

Which subreddit?

It's fun, pastagoy.

Has anyone ever dated or been sweet on a gal with her knowing your power level? Honestly it seems like, if you're attractive enough, it goes from desgusting to taboo and exciting to them. Like some bullshit 50 shades of oy vey that they find naughty as hell but love because of the trouble and 'he's so handsome and maybe he is on to something that I can't say out loud'

No, most women's politics are the same as their husbands or their boyfriends or their male authority figures. So half the female population, but they're easily swayed.

Ideological, virgin, attractive neo-Nazi women DO exist. At least my little sister does. I think she is genuinely in love with Andy Anglin. Not because of his force of personality that she is a neo-Nazi - that BECAUSE he's a neo-Nazi.

She's an odd girl.

Easy, those are called outliers.

If a girl likes you she don't fucking care. Girls like Chad or even Romania whether he's a Communist like Perchik or he's neo-Nazi like Anglin. She'll conform to him to be receptive to him.

Basically euthanasia for the mentally/physically disabled.

But if your only argument is that you shouldn't fuck niggers because they're more stupid/ugly on average then you haven't given an argument why they shouldn't fuck those outlier niggers.

see

Can I have her number user? Need a way out of this cucked county.

>Chad or even Roma whether ...
ftfy. romanians don't want american girls to like them.

She just started dating an overweight NEET Sup Forumsack because his political views align with her. I'm utterly livid. I probably should give you her phone number.

And he's Irish too, so he's not white.

Pardon me, it's the early morning but I need a fucking drink.

It was a joke about the flags' similarity.

AND I KNOW THEY MIGHT BE READING THIS RIGHT NOW AND I DON'T FUCKING CARE

REE

we'd rather be friends with americans and you don't fuck a friends girl.

Fat people should be shot.

They still didn't want to have sex with your dumb/ugly/diseased ass

it is simple = they are not us. they do not belong

There's a step before euthanasia, you know, and it already exists in the form of prenatal screenings for congenital diseases such as down syndrome etc

Five years in a Taliban prison seems to repair that. Why waste a life?

>he's Irish
niggers of europe

My girlfriend is a full lefty Labour voter who volunteers for refugee charities, and I'm overtly racist in front of her and constantly remind her that immigrants are subhuman scum.

Romania, I.....

IQ isn't the only measure of genetic fitness

>be at house party
>roastie talking about how black guys have bigger dicks
>I interject and tell her black guys are stupid
>she apologises for not knowing that
>she then immediately surrenders to my superior intellect not only mentally, but sexually
>I tip my fedora on the way out after impregnating her

It's okay. I still like those poor spavodki niggers. They're bono tovarishchi.

>crowd clapped
>nigger who failed to hookup with her paid him $100 to tell him his secrets
mfw

My gf knows what I am about and there's no issue here.
Also, I once got a Jewish girl to do the Hitler salute as she sucked my dick.
Also, I'm no Chad, I'm 6/10 at best.

>Grab some fries and chicken wings before I hit the gym with my friend
>Some skinny German dude is trying to impress some girls
>Skinny German talks about how he's not a Nazi but there are too many foreigners in Germany and everyone is going to get raped
>Girls just laugh at him tell him that he's a racist
>Skinny guy spergs out
>I position myself in a way to beat the crap out of him if he decides to attack women over mocking his manliness
>Woman comes out from the store yells at the skinny guy says police are on the way
>Police grabs the skinny guy
>I grab my fries+chicken wings proceed to hit the gym
If you are a creepy skinny manlet and you argue politics with women you are asking to get v&.

UMA DELICIA

>German flag
lol no way you fucking did this

POO
IN
LOO

You were Chad in that moment, especially to her. Chadolf Hitler.

You should have raped them for maximum irony, Ahmed Muhammed.

He's a Kurd who wants to remove shawarma

that changes nothing: your girls should like you, not us.

My fiance knows but she's Russian so she wasn't indoctrinated with SJW nonsense from birth.

>people consentually choosing their own and best partners they can is the same as eugenics or whatever the fuck “racial hygienics” is
They aren’t even remotely the same you stupid faggot.

>You should have raped them for maximum irony, Ahmed Muhammed.
Fuck off Emu, I was on my way to the gym, I was trying to not get involved.

Chinese women love white skin, not so much dark skin.

youtube.com/watch?v=So0wXRR8BYU&t=0s

How can one man be SO rude?

While I certainly didn't think I was the only one to witness this, it is nice to know that it wasn't something I was alone in seeing.

>eating right before gym

This is how I know you're a DYEL

lmao german girls are fucking black guys left and right. no wonder they laughed at him when they already rode like 10 BBCs.

>high IQ black guy

Argument: if your baby daddy is an outlier, your children will revert towards the mean.

Chad is a metaphor for the super fun alpha guy that all guys girl Gaga for, not a reference to a country. Think of a Romanian guy who's a total fucking stud that you hate for fucking ALL the girls but you still forgive him because he's a total fucking bro. That's Chad.

Romania is a joke I just made up to say it's a guy who's tricking a girl for a moment into thinking he's Chad but it's an illusion, just because of the superficual similarity.

>Superior Czech women are more conservative - they only fuck whoever points a camera at them!
So in awe of all these based Easterners.

I dunno. Abos' intelligence here is directly proportionate to the amount of white in them. It's getting the point (or is past the point) where blondes with blue eyes are snapping up all the aboriginal scholarships and grants instead of the people they're meant for, and after Andrew Bolt got fucking sued for pointing out it, everyone is literally unable to comment on it. Proper abos are too retarded, but white makes em bright.

>Chad is a metaphor for the super fun alpha guy that all guys girl Gaga for, not a reference to a country.
Wrong

>How can one man be SO rude?
I feel like raping people for maximum irony is somewhat more rude
I eat before and after working out. What's wrong with eating faggot?

This. The argument in this case would tie in with evolutionary theory, where you state they have sickle cell disease, are more prone to vitamin d deficiency in Europe due to their dark skin and so on.

IT'S NOT DIFFICULT.

Me and I will marry her. She has already conceded that Islam is cancer, we shouldn't help the rapefugees at the expense of our own people and that races have inherently different bodies, which affect aggressiveness, intelligence and so on.
Soon.

Pretty sure they just mocked him because he said I'm not a Nazi, but foreigners are about to rape all of you and then he sperged out.

If a black dude with an IQ of 115 has kids with a white girl with an IQ of 115, the contribution to the kids average from the black guy is about 0.66x*z, so 105, and the white girl is 110, so the kids will have an average IQ of 107.5.

It'd be 110 with a white guy and a white girl at 115.

At 100 the average of wmwf kids is 100, but bmwf or wmbf is 97.5 kids.

115 w & 100 b is 102.5 kids, versus 115 w & 100 w is 105 kids

115 b & 100 w is 102.5 kids

Can you literally stop attacking me right now please? I feel so unsafe here and I think you should go.

Oh god I heard the high-pitched whine of a white girl offended that someone who isn't attractive had the temerity to talk to her

Eating right before a workout diverts blood to the stomach for digestion, meaning there's less available for your muscles to work.

DYEL?

A Romanian Chad would also look very white. Chad by definition is not ethnic.

>But did you get laid?
Implying girls have sex based on the mans political preferences rather than his level of Chadness

>Can you literally stop attacking me right now please?
It's already over son, we call it Blitzkrieg
>I feel so unsafe here and I think you should go.
Pretty sure the emu safe space is r/emuworlddomination

>Eating right before a workout diverts blood to the stomach for digestion, meaning there's less available for your muscles to work.
This sounds like something someone who spends more time on make up than his girlfriend cares about
>DYEL?
Yes

Chad in the Romanian context. Chad in Chad proper is actually a black dude with the R1b haplogroup. But in Romania Chad is pretty fucking huwhite.

Not in the red pill terminology. A nigger is a BBC, but BBC is ultimately loses to a Chad.

when i walked around berlin i saw that like 50% of couples are interracial. 10/10 women too dating niggers. kek.

I crunched some numbers, not sure which ones best display the point though, so you can choose:

1 in 740 white Europeans have an IQ >145, whereas 1 in 3.5million Sub-Saharan Africans have that IQ.

1 in 31.5k white Europeans have an IQ >160, whereas 1 in a billion sub-saharan africans have that level of IQ.

There have been 100 billion people who have ever lived. It would take 780 billion sub-saharan africans to produce 1 with an IQ of 175 or more - meaning it has never happened and probably never will happen. To compare there are approximately 20 white Britains with an IQ of 175 or more alive today.

Eating right before a workout doesn't give you cramps? I get those side stiches that are a pain in the ass.

Same reason they tell you not to eat before swimming, because you might cramp up and drown lol.

That's because sane people don't go to places where niggers are. Seriously, just who are you trying to impress with this? Is someone paying you? Do you need this to feel better about not knowing which of those twelve dudes filling your mommy in that famous flick of hers is your father? That is probably it. You people are such slaves, first thing you did when the commies had you was send Israel your last firearms and then you got shafted trying to break free on flower power. So lame. So sad. But I know where you might find people like you to commiserate - who are nothing but slaves, don't know their fathers and need to whine about how German women sleep with them; the niggers. They're your brothers in the mind. At last your wondrous comradry is real. They even agree that whatever will sleep with them must be a 10/10. You can go places kid. Embrace diversity - you will find that for you it isn't so diverse at all.

tl;dr . lol.

Your surrender is accepted. Good on you.

oh mighty german, use my mouth as you please. i will serve your cock if you like

Where are the huwhite Chads in Chad? Even niggers have Chad nigger even if he loses to huwhite Chad.

I literally had to stop my wife from naming the jew in front of her family. It was making them less receptive to my arguments about how keeping the federal reserve was a morally wrong thing to do, and is probably responsible for most of what they deem evil in the U.S.

These are not useful arguments when trying to convince people that racemixing is bad, especially women for whom utilitarian and logical explanations usually go through one ear and out the other. The argument has to start from more fundamental principles than average IQ differences.

youtu.be/TTaqrI8jANY

these are the correct answers:
regression to the mean:
other traits (such as prevalence of violence (due to MAO-A), low time horizons, low empathy):

Is 100% more of 0 still 0?

This is also a great point. A black man with an IQ of 115 is much less violent than one with an IQ of 85 but despite his IQ he is much more violent than a white man with an IQ of 115.

Haha i agree fellow Deutsche-pede! XD

>Honestly it seems like, if you're attractive enough, it goes from desgusting to taboo and exciting to them.
>attractive

That word is important, because a lot of anons will read attractive and instantly think of attraction as they conceive it, as males. For men, attraction is mostly visual stimuli. For women, attraction hits a number of ancillary traits men seldom, if at all, consider.

Yes, your looks are important, being in shape is important, dressing right is important, etc. etc., but women are also attracted to your social command, or frame, or whether or not you are 'alpha' or a 'chad' or whatever. There are a million different autistic ways of looking at the particular set of traits that define peak manliness, and it all boils down to basically don't be a spineless weenie and have an oversized sense of personal confidence.

I'm a fascist and a dick, I don't hide my power level, and disgusting though this actually is IRL, you would be surprised at the number of feminists I met in college that actively attempted to seduce me while knowing that 1. I'm fucking racist and 2. I see them as inferior vis-a-vis their sex.

It was honestly staggering, in a way that red pilled image macros on a mongolian throat singing forum can't even touch. To tell a woman to her face that the reason her papers are shit, her arguments are shit, and her whole life is shit is because she's a woman and can't do anything right, to have the feigned outrage thrown in your face and your phone blowing up from then until kingdom come attempting to get you in bed with her...

Some of you will never know, I guess, but honestly the nail in the coffin for me wasn't anything I read on Sup Forums. It was how by behaving like a total fucking asshole I accidentally gathered a small army of bluehair stalkers desperate to fuck me.

Worse still, the more of a dick I was to them in a desperate attempt to get them away fro me, the harder they tried to seduce me. Women are fucking nuts.

You mean on average a black with 115 IQ is more violent than a white with 115 IQ.

These arguments pack no emotional punch required to convert a person who believes in individualism. see

He's right though, my workouts are always shit tier if I just ate food right before it. Especially for squats and deadlifts.

Not an argument

>50 shades of oy very
I'll remember that one

>(1)