Boom here comes the boom

drain the swamp
MAGA
Shadilay brothers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=bkdlgYG1Rho
vault.fbi.gov/drafts-of-director-comeys-july-5-2016-statement-regarding-email-server-investigation/Drafts of Director Comeys July 5, 2016 Statement Regarding Email Server Investigation Part 01 of 01/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Put me in the screen cap desu.

>16s
>1714 likes

NOPE, NO RUSSIAN BOTS HERE

It has come. The time has come.

HAPPENING?

But seriously: Where is actually the DOJ?

did that madman say "calm before the storm" right before Hillary was leaving the country? Did she have a foot incident so she could avoid public contact for the coming time
Will the time she requires determine if the ankle is twisted or her toe is broken

What are phone alerts

Have you seen like speed with celebs? Or used twitter? Fucking newfag baby boomer retard. Hurr durrr bots are what I don't like... fuck off back to geriatric ward faggot.

COMEY LIED UNDER OATH
COMEY LIED UNDER OATH
COMEY LIED UNDER OATH

rock n roll fellers

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=bkdlgYG1Rho

>IMPEACH DRÖMPF
>INFEECH TRULMP
>LIMPEACH UNPF

>hillary goes to jail
lmao

yes 2 all

Yanno all those people glued to their phones? Welcome to the age of social media.

I think "calm before the storm" meant Weinstein.

TWOOOO SCOOOPS

Hillary won't spend a day in jail. I'm not even bashing Trump, but you can't lock up someone who has dirt on everyone else. It sucks too, because I would love to see her tossed in negroid infested prison.

reeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

>1 post by this ID

>only russians can write bots

>MAGA
>Shadilay brothers
Or how about you kill yourself

1000 russian bots here, this user speaks the truth

>looks at top replies to these latest Trump tweets
>Ed (((Krassenstein)))
Like fucking clockwork,

You first Commie.

Trump is like Columbo. He knows your guilty as shit, but he just fuck with you for a while

fuck off shadily Bitch

whoop whoop, diamonds

the memes were funny when they first came out and now they're just pathetic

I gotta agree with you, can't take her down when she's got dirt to take everyone else down.. anyone up for an assination challenge?

>reddit meme
>reddit meme

WE GOTTEM!

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee lax hannity has it together. youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=bkdlgYG1Rho

sad but true. if somehow Hillary and her ilk do end up in prison, I will forever bend the knee to President Trump.

>Reddit flag

I'm sure it's over for Hildawg now...
>implying she isn't immune from prosecution
>implying there wasn't enough evidence to convict her before this came out

lol

yaaaaaaawn it's nothing. you should all be sleeping, I am going to sleep. This is not important. Go to sleep now.

Who is this Krassenstein? Its impossible that this man is 24/7 online and ALWAYS first responder to Trump tweets?

Kek, boomer death camps when?

OH SHIT IT'S ON NOW

He's not (((they))) just bump him up.

Literally the best meme. Neck yourself faggot.

>the President of the United States requires Russia for social media following
Leftard logic everyone.
These are the same retarded cocksuckers who thought Hillary was telling the truth when she said Wikileaks never published anything on Russia.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN GOY!

the blood hounds are on to you dems

thats actually pretty slow when looking at obongo or hillary.. but i guess you wont call their supporters vodka bots even though we now have prove for a actual russian collusion..for the democrats... not republicans..
Your bias is funny innit?

epic comeback bruh.

tribunals time for the commies

kys

And yet, no one is being indited. So who fucking cares?

Bot 1713 checking in, comrade.

The Emperor knows whats up. He probably thinking the same thing we are.

>WTF is Drudges problem?

We need to plaster drudges social media and blast his faggot ass for letting this shit slide.

She did the BBC interview cancelled on Monday yesterday. Nothing of interest said, though they didn't ask about any of this as it wasn't out yet.

Trump-as-counterpuncher sitting on the goods on his enemies does not work as President. He has to be active.

We got a kike to wear a modified reichskriegsflagge and this is somehow a bad thing?

Are you guys pretending to not see that for him to call her "Crooked Hillary" again means he's got 200 chess moves ready ahead of her. Different tune from right after he was elected and said we're not worried about that now because I won and she's gone but he was really like "Release the hounds! on crooked Hillary." He's my president.

Yeah where the fuck is it. If only we knew someone who could hire and fire anyone and appoint somebody that would do something....

EVERYONE TURN ON TEITTER RIGHT NOW

former human here.

fuk xlumf and fuk wypippo

that might be a very good point. trump needs to tie these fucks up in a net and drop a h bomb on the net.

we all saw hannity last night right? because epic. youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=bkdlgYG1Rho

TWO FUCKING SCOOPS CUUUUUUUUUNT

>222

IMPEACH GORNOLD QUORTF.

Trump Bump.

You know...when Obama was president he didn't have to whine about the DOJ not doing its job. They simply colluded with him without having to be forced to do so. Maybe it's time to get rid of Sessions?

the investigation was not complete in what sense?

Comey knew it was complete, that's the only completion that matters

shill located. bad bait

pic related

don't get distracted now user, focus

Pro tip about law enforcement: until a ruling is made, your investigative opinion doesn't mean fuck. Comey was not in a position to make that judgement. His job was to collect evidence.

pic related2

>be Trump
>end of 8 year term
>final day of acting office
>giving last speech
>"...and finally I want to thank you the American people, we made America great again!"
>"oh and Hillary..."
>"YOU'RE ARRESTED"

Screenshot this, lads.

>Newt & Bannon on Hannity for an hour
>Hannity will try to set it up
I'm excited

What're you gonna do on November 4th when we antifa roll down the street in our M1 Abrams tanks and bomb your house with our F22's? Where do you think that $18 billion Soros bucks went towards?

Many shills today.

All hail the god emperor!

Ummmm guys? Is it happening?

Good, We are seeing soon the CNN article about Clinton/Comey/Russia

too good to be true. I'll believe it when I finally see them all in blaze orange jump suits.

when will npr finally quit referring to us as russian trolls on the radio?

when we get them defunded and taken off of the air for good

That big cat looks mighty sassy.

T - (lima alpha romeo papa)

trump hasn't done shit but bitch and moan on twitter.

I dont think the US has had a real DOJ for a while.

broken toes dont heal.

>nobody actually reads the source

vault.fbi.gov/drafts-of-director-comeys-july-5-2016-statement-regarding-email-server-investigation/Drafts of Director Comeys July 5, 2016 Statement Regarding Email Server Investigation Part 01 of 01/view

It doesn't actually say what's in the draft. Just that a shell was written up. But leave it to the "hard-hitting, honest conservative news" to run with that as proof Comey exonerated Clinton months prior...

How.... ENRICHING