Danganronpa 3

Weedman looks fine

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10884696/
poal.me/hlr94r
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>invading the island while Komaeda is still there
I hope the fleet's ready for a tsunami

How the hell is Hajime/Izuru supposed to stop that fleet of ships?

>this theory is still working

>people facing left die to NG code
>Bandai
>Izayoi

>people facing to the right die to attacker

>Chisa
>Gozu
>Seiko

>Tengan is killed by neither NG code nor attacker so he faces backwards

>post yfw asahina dies for real

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punches Naegi and makes him bleed
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school.
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to take kill the donut but jobbed again.
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair.

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KICK EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfags and Chiakifags need not apply to based Juzo.

But of course my friend! With all the weed and munchies he's got to work out a ton!

This wasn't for nothing right??
;_;

A meteor's gonna crash on the fleet all of a sudden and wipe it out.

Should we tell Naegi?

strawpoll.me/10884696/

Why are the sky and ocean red?

The beginning of this episode scared the fuck out of me, not gonna lie. Also a bit disappointed that candyslut did not react to more than just Izayoi's death. I was really hoping she would develop, but I guess she's just trash like we thought.

Now this is a good start to a hopeful thread

Where's the weed naegi-chi?

I want him to hold me.

>Ruruka lives
Pls no

>Also a bit disappointed that candyslut did not react to more than just Izayoi's death. I was really hoping she would develop, but I guess she's just trash like we thought.

>Implying she didn't kill Izayoi by accident
>He thinks that Kirigiri isn't going to expose the fuck out of her next episode

>Yakuza wanted to be super-highscool imouto
>Naegi imouto actually will get the title
this is stupid but makes me smile

Wtf didn't Kodaka say that no one from DR2 was appearing in future arc?
Did he lie?

Reminder that Mikan is a piggy trashy garbage slut who'd let you fuck her for a friend request on Facebook

I want to fuck weedman

What did she mean by this?

Poll time:
poal.me/hlr94r

I can't see Monaca living.

Bullshit powers soon

And of course fucking Rururaka lives god DAMN IT

So I told Komaeda to lie on the floor and he actually did it the absolute madman hahahahaha

They are going to be alright....right?

Reminder that both Gekkogahara and the guards in the building died by having their necks twisted 180 degrees.

Reminder that twisting necks 180 degrees was Junko's preferred method of personally killing people with her own hands according to DR0.

Reminder that they will all wake up and have a HAPPY ENDO just as based Weedman predicted.

Its not Monaca, its the Miaya robot. It can't really die.

She's being set up. Izayoi was killed for entering the secret room, the mastermind is just pinning it on her because she's such an obvious culprit.

If one DR1 survivor really has to go, I'd choose Hagakure or Asahina, although the first one is good for memeing.

Weedman looking kinda muscular there

So given the fact that the game isn't being broadcast to the outside, who could the mastermind be? It seems like spreading despair isn't their objective this time but rather just killing everyone there.

The whole shakecam happened with Izayoi, and the only other time it happened was with Aoi.

Confirmed to denote some trickery. Either he's still alive or the poison theory is true.

How did people get fooled? Even if you didn't notice Munakata's eye not being damaged, Kirigiri and Naegi weren't even together, but even more than that, it didn't even feel real

>all this hope

IKEMEN AS FUCK

A reasonable want in life.

I had no idea so many other people here like the idea of Junko x Naegi

With Juzo dying later, we'll still need the obligatory "asshole" survivor.

> Naegi
> Girls solve problem for him
> HInata
> He solve problems for girls
Who would you choose to be?

>Miaya is real
Yes!
>but she's dead
GO BACK IN TIME AND DELETE THIS

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE.
If it wasn't for the fact that Juzo is the attacker this would almost make sense.

sorry but there's only one dead girl who naegi will value over kirigiri

>Gekkohara is alive

Komaeda will save them.

Certainly not. If they wanted to murder everyone in the building it would have been easy to do while they were all asleep, or even with the attack helicopter.

Hajime because he has broken Izuru powers

Would best girl Chiaki bore Hajime now?

Neagi and Hajime aside, Who was your favorite boy from each game?
For me it's Togami and Fuyuhiko when they're no longer assholes.
Especially Fuyuhiko since he actually helped the others and cared about their well being.

It's probably just one guy.

Too bad he's the mastermind, using the 70% failure rate to get his desired result

Naegi. Being useless while still having three girls lusting for your dick.

I have not been this hyped in a long time.

Why, Togami?

The entire game is solely to fuck with Hajime. Getting to fuck with the FF is just a bonus

>IN FUTURE FOUNDATION
>MEN BECOME DEMONS

Is it just me or did Monaca age up a lot?

Is there an official DanganRonpa timeline or something? I'm curious if there's been a ton of time between UDG and DR3.

Trick poll, the correct answer is Hiyoko.

When is she going to appear in Mirai?

Back off

The one that's not an insecure faggot.

He was waiting for Naegi to tell them instead

She fucking murdered him and made him look like he was attacked. She stole the dagger from Seiko body and wated Kirigiri to leave the scrime scene.
How blind are you?

I wonder if the strawberry seed mentioned is the person hanging the victims, which would mean no more hanging victims after Seiko.

Because he'd rather have Naegi tell it.

The fuck did you just say, you're fired.

Teruteru and Leon

It makes an additional bit of sense if you also consider the fact that with Asahina and Koichi dying, the murder count would total to 5 (which has been the case in all the games so far).

>m curious if there's been a ton of time between UDG and DR3.
Just one year.
They probably just make her look older to evite problems when they kill her.

She can't turn right :^)

>Invading when Izuru has luck talent too

Its perceptive we are mostly seeing her top half

>shakycam when every shakycam death so far has been fake
How blind are you?

The dream is Naegi's subconscious screaming at him, it's telling him that Kyouko is dead and that Junko is using her body.

>Best boy is now likely to appear in Mirai-hen
10/10 Thank You Kodacka

>not based GunD or even Hopeman
Tsundere gangster was good, wish we'd had him as a girl for further romance.

>d-did the author lie?
It's his job, literally.

What's happening seems so similar to Monaca's established M.O. I don't see how she could possibly NOT be the mastermind.

Kirijunko !!

You must mean Hajime then because Monaca just remarked that the manlet was being a crybaby bitch and wanted emotional support from the girls and how disgusting he was

You can only choose one.

He is getting there. Just need to cut hiis hair a little bit and he's going to be like Aizen sama after he revealed himself as mastermind

This. That was way too fucking obvious of a hack job for it to ACTUALLY be her.

>DR1 cast in Zetsubou
>DR2 cast in Mirai
LITERALLY CONNECTED

Men become fucking dank memes. For all you wondering why he stabbed Chisa, it was a way of honoring her death and a farewell.

So Kirigiri has just been dicking around with blacksmith's cunningly alive body as a prank? Why would he pretend to be killed at all?

What would a hope/despair baby of Junko x Naegi look like? Would it ultimately be ultimate despair because Naegi forcibly impregnating Junko while Junko is despairing about fucking someone as plain as Naegi?

Easy

Man, Yu is really going through that WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR phase hard.

I choose Bully Killer Hiyoko

> HInata
> He solve problems for girls

I STRONGLY CONTEST THIS ASSERTION

If you compare, She stills looks older.

I love Hajime more when he's a talentlessfag.

No. I brutally ravage all of them at the same time.

Who was the asshole survivor in 2?