Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/nwjteb.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NEW KIZU 2 CM
a.pomf.cat/nwjteb.mp4

>that Kiss-Shot sneeze
My heart.

JUST

Is she a cat or something? That looks extremely uncomfortable.

She's in a severely weakened state so she needs to sleep all day

Why not get a bedroll or something?

Its habbeding

Not sure if you're trolling or just have no idea what the context is.

She was being hunted so she couldn't leave the abandoned school and she couldn't generate matter because she was weakened. She wasn't exactly in a position to demand a bedroll from the few people around her, either.

There's got to be a better way to sleep in a giant school than to drape yourself across plastic chairs, though.

Yup. Don't care how long I got a travel or the cancer I may meet. I'm making a theater this time.

LITERAL PERFECTION

>She wasn't exactly in a position to demand a bedroll from the few people around her, either.
She could probably get one if she asked nicely. She should still be powerful enough to materialize herself a nice, comfy bed regardless.

Kizu part 2 confirmed for 69 min runtime

MUH

Especially at that time, she wouldn't be the time to have simply 'asked nicely.'

And no, she lost all of her limbs so she couldn't use her vampire powers.

>Still making more of this flop

>falling for her lies
She had more power than her usual Shinobu form. Even at her weakest she can still casually make clothes and magical artefacts. She should be able to make a bedroll, if not a full bed.

>Still no theater listings for U.S.

But they slapped some new text on the website. Can't move too fast or the employees will start dropping dead from exhaustion.