Uramikoi chapter 23

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR, BROS.

How do we stop cat from winning the ratbowl?

If hand holding is shounen manga sex, is sleeve pulling like getting to 2nd base?

>cattlefags
Cat is best girl and deserves the win

We don't.

poor Ox. I'm a Catfag, but I don't want to see a cute girl like Ox cry.

>Ox immediately entered battle stance

You know she wanted to cave cat's face in.

Tiger is quickly becoming my favorite. Thankfully she isn't going for the ratbowl, leave that for cat.

She's a big cat.

sure you don't, Satan. Ox liked the MC for a much longer time but cat is predetermined to win.

>Liked him for longer

Oh my fucking god I swear to god. This is not how relationships work, stop trying to use it to justified everything.

She was always with him, his dick belongs to her

Imagine reading a manga where the protagonist likes his childhood friend, but somehow his childhood friend falls for the villain who kicked his ass in the beginning of the manga. Then imagine that he constantly sees them hanging out together and realizes that they also lived together for awhile.

Now flip the genders. Feel the plight of the ox and know pain.

I love her design

>tfw you're puppyfag

True suffering.

I remember reading a story like that
it ended with the MC beating the villain and getting stabbed by the childhood friend

It happens all the time in shoujo manga. Good guy tears are fucking delicious.

Pupper a cute.

JUST

Did she end up with the bad guy?

Childhood friend NTR is one of the most basic Shoujo tropes.

It's hard to name a popular series that doesn't have at least one childhood friend lose.

It sucks for the main character but that's how it works. When people start to use the word "deserve" is when they lose all credibility.

What would 3rd be?
Walking her home?

Usually it's because the childhood friend is organically nudged into the plot after the first couple volumes since they've run out of ideas and need to rely on triangle drama.
Yeah.
Basically here's the flowchart
lovers with the evil guy (former good guy) > dies > memory wipe > reincarnation > lovers with good guy > abducted > memory wipe > falls in love with evil guy > good guy comes back ... and it goes on and on.

1st = confession
2nd = sleeve holding
3rd = hand holding
Home = walking her home

I would just like to express how much I like the way the mangaka draws hands. Artists who can draw hands a feet well are a godsend.

He probably had to practice a lot while he was drawing his Umineko manga.

>left to right

fuck off with that cancer.jpg