Can you name 5 good things he's done in office without comparing him to Obama. Can you please tell me, please...

Can you name 5 good things he's done in office without comparing him to Obama. Can you please tell me, please, why he's your president. i really want 2 know

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=bkdlgYG1Rho
youtube.com/watch?v=wTRFhMPumyI
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fake and gay. Kill yourself OP

>Made the commies cry
>Made Liberals cry
>Made illegals cry
>Made trannies cry
>Made me cry

He's still in office. Why don't we wait another 7 1/2 years and tally up a list of his accomplishments? Also it's worth pointing out he'd get a lot more done if he weren't being cock blocked by everyone in Washington (or Hawaii), R or D.

being white

this

here is hannity >Look at all these threads trying to deflect from the Clinton-Russia collusion news kek
>Nice try

lol ctr working ot like faggots.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=bkdlgYG1Rho

Here ya go

Why hasn't he full filled all of his campaign promises yet? Stop shilling

killed Paris accord
killed TPP
denied entry to USA from war zones
ended federal bathroom extortion
ended anti-business regulations

NAFTA? Paris? Etc.

he's your president too

Don't have time to go through why most of these are either false or bad things, but here's the first two:

>Appointed an honourable supreme court judge

Gorsuch once fined a truck driver for leaving his truck during a blizzard, even though the alternative was to die in its heatless cabin

>Corrupt TPP
This absolute shilling. The TPP was not only one of the more advantageous FTA's America's been offered in recent years, it was also a direct means to contain China's own version, the RCEP. By killing the TPP, Trump killed American relevancy in the fastest growing economic zone on earth.

>why he's your president
Broken English
American flag
OP is a foreign bitch boy looking for attention
SAGED

>Getting angry at Gorsuch for being a stickler to the law

Just wait til Ginsberg croaks :^)

Laws are laws; provide they are constitutional. He isn't a legislator. Problem with fines? Vote out the guys who established them.

The law is interpretive, that's the entire point of a judge. The fact that he interprets the value of corporate property over a human life makes me very distrustful of him.

But that's what you get when a billionare from New York gets the keys to the white house. The next 3 years are going to be Trump stuffing his the government with as many Wall Street shills like Gorsuch, or Kushner's as he can fit.

they are panicking and sliding the hannity report last night, post it in all their threads like an antivirus. youtube.com/watch?v=wTRFhMPumyI

Let's see your real flag...

>The law is interpretive
>It becomes the duty of the judge to define the law

Why even legislate?

Still tho, I'm absolutely stoked to simply stack the court with right wingers and constitutional traditionalists.

>ctrl+f "pastebin"
>0/0
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q

HAIL TRUMP
HAIL OUR PEOPLE
HAIL VICTORY!

youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk

He won't put up with the jew ruining our country, that's the only reason you need.

> tfw you know the cia is probably behind the fake news but its the cia