Brit/pol/ - The Virgin Tripfag edition

>Head of MI5 says Britain is facing the biggest terror threat in three decades
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4989786/MI5-chief-terror-threat-highest-34-years.html

>Hospital targets missed en masse as performance slumps
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41659504

>Universal Credit: MPs to debate rollout amid Labour pause call
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41659504

>Army could be deployed to protect the border if Britain leaves the EU without a Brexit deal
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/17/amber-rudd-david-davis-odds-whether-uk-could-leave-eu-without/

>Police support officer Orhan Yigit 'raped domestic abuse victim and demanded sexual favours in return for helping her escape her marriage'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4990524/Police-support-officer-raped-domestic-abuse-victim.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2lCDpgkpJ4
strawpoll.me/14175381
youtube.com/watch?v=sdu4wSBZqMM
youtube.com/watch?v=SRRw1ERj2Gc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anime is for nonces.

Second for waffles

>Britain

What are we fighting for anymore

I want to lick Amber Rudd's face.

ORDAAAAAAH

ohhhhhh pickllleeee mayyyyyyy
ohhhhhh pickllleeee mayyyyyyy

Enjoying some German cusine

Tunnocks Teacakes Desu

OI YOU BLOODY WANKERS BETTA NOT 'AVE SPOONS

What the fuck

literally me

unbelievable

Daily Politics + egg 'n' chips /comfy/

politics desu

vs the chad animeposter

Memeflag goes in filter.

I took a picture there the other day because of the red sun, it's depressing seeing how better dressed and white they were.

>being this mad

On the train lads.

Two old boys opposite me discussing the evils of the EU.

Talking about a German dominated EU with an EU wide army.

It is. I lived in Holsworthy for 2 years but my GF at the time had a horse in Barnstaple she visited daily. Fucked the car right up. My mum lived in Barny too so moved up here a few years back.

Coming from Birmingham I did not realised what a pain in the ass it would be to get to what I thought was just up the road every day. Nightmare!

Prob moving to one of the NAvy bases soon so that's going to be a pain again. Prob still keep my place in Barny tho and live on camp/ship.

If I get posted to Scotland ill just an hero I think.

It's is a shitty memeflag though

Tell them they are based and that Sup Forums says hi.

Anime!

it's mostly for banter. I hate the EU as much as anyone else on here. It's just funny triggering brits in their own thread

Obligatory waiting room pic if you don't hear anything from me in a week assume I'm unironically dead at the rate these symptoms are going otherwise will be demanding a head scan from the GP
Naked attraction channel 4 show proper degenerate not that many people really liked it
Will say though the centre one always makes me laugh kept expecting buck angel and despite being a sucker for redhair the girl had a real butterface which was a shame

Service my toilet please.

Why do Brits hate multiculturalism?

The way I see it, Europe is like the United States. Britain is simply a state of different people coexisting under the same flag with the ability to travel freely throughout Europe.

But now Britain what's to have its cake and eat it too. Lmao no wonder the EU is giving you such shit deals in the Brexit negotiations. The EU literally limped you from near death back to the top of the global order (only to take a back seat to the United States, of course).

I just find this whole situation hilarious because it's so quintessentially British.

@145738765
No (You) for you

The only flag more annoying would be the pirate flag desu. Don't know why they bothered adding extra flags back since they are shit quality compared to the old ones.

>getting an MRI scan
Good luck with that, I managed to get one but had to wait ages.

I see immigration control hasn't caught up with you yet, soon you'll be put to work on that big beautiful wall.

Singing for Sharia?

most annoying flag is the UN one imo

youtube.com/watch?v=M2lCDpgkpJ4

A reminder that it is only the big cities that are shit. The rest of the country is fine. They are kept in the cities too as they cant move out on welfare and no cheap rows of housing for them to buy up out here.

Not to mention that they are surrounded by chavs who hate nothing more in the world than a pedo. I hear in many places they are scared to leave their communes after dark now, they cannot spread like they have indefinitely. By design. Their voting power is limited to the areas they currently inhabit and if they try encroaching into the country then god help them. Never back a Brit into a corner.

Revoke Blairs 1998 human rights act, stop letting Saudis fund mosques, tear down all the ones they built, ban Wahabism as hate speech, no welfare for non-british citizens or anybody holding a second passport. half these fuckers have a second passport too so they can go get their child brides and visit their the true culture they are loyal to several times a year. Either you love this country and its culture or fuck off.

Nah it's actually the white supremacist one. Fuck Drumpf and fuck wite "people".

Important question lads

strawpoll.me/14175381

Is Rotherham fine?

They won't put me on wall building duty because I'm white (mixture of Spanish/German/Bohemian/Norwegian)

I see that London, Birmingham and Manchester need nuking. Good good.

I told you

>I'm white
I'm sure you are Taqneesha La Tacoique.

politics desu

What has the baron bitch said now?

Isn't Channel 4 publicly owned? You pay taxes for this shit?

You guys like anime?

Brit/pol/ senpai

Anything interesting brought up during PMQ's?

>Isn't Channel 4 publicly owned?
No.

BY BALLOT OR BULLET

Because they do not hold allegiance to Britan. Half of them have second passports and visit the culture they are truly beholden to several times a year. The Islamists are theocratic and want shariah. They can all fucking do one.

If they genuinely love this country and would be prepared to die for it then fair enough. The chances of that increase dramatically if you have been a native to these isles for generations. Can you really see Muslims fighting for this country is WW3 broke out tomorrow? Their grandparents did but would they? Some might, the ones who feel British above all else. I think many more would not. They may even use a time of war to further their own agenda and become even more subversive. America was built on immigration, we were not. Conquest maybe but not immigration.

>no welfare for non-british citizens or anybody holding a second passport
Except for Australians. British women prefer big convict cock.

No, its publically owned but is financed by adverts. Only fee for BBC

Yes essentially it is

>Talk of robust and enforced regulations for ISP's
Tuned in just in time...

Fuck I don't think we have smileys in our supermarkets any more desu.
>ketchup
>brown sauce
What the fuck.

Someone I know is on that episode, where can I watch it?

We don't pay taxes for it, and I'm sure if it was owned by the public then Channel 4 would have listened when people demanded that this naked tv show be banned. Which is what people wanted but they haven't removed it.

So they can go fuck themselves.

Chad desu

To build something new while looking to the past for inspiration. Abandon the black pill. It is worthless.

Nothing, it's fine. OP is just a remoaner being a cuck again. She was jsut wittering about how talks have deadlocked and no deal may be on the cards and arguing with Corbyn. She scrapped universal credit though. Get to work part timers! lol.

>Because they do not hold allegiance to Britan
Yes they do they work in the NHS and save score of British lives each day.

Oh yeah, the Commonwealth/anglosphere is welcome. Maybe not the leafs, not the French part at least. You have to admire the French for what they did at Dunkirk though. Great enemies, better friends.

No we don't but its still public, i think they get some grants for things but as they receive income from adverts they have a certain degree of independence. Only have to look at half the lgbt shit they pop on. Although ITV are at it too. Watching emmerdale farm the other day and Finn, the previously only gay character had his funeral, so better make Vanessa gay in the same episode. Next we have to do the whole SO MUCH OUTRAGEOUS, MY MY WHAT IF PEOPLE FIND OUT IM GAY

Holding out for space orbitals so we can create neo-Britain in orbit around Jupiter, obviously.

Because plebs watch it. To many degenerates in the country. I bet half the viewers are Pajeets, the other half is young boys and girls without internet jacking off or checking to make sure they are normal. Plus some reality TV loving plebs. My Ex got me to watch that shit, she was a first dates, strictly, xfactor fan. Hence she is my ex. If I had known she watched TV at all it might have been a deal breaker but Jesus, I have limits.

>animenonce attempts to meme
>admits that anime is generally socially unacceptable
Utter state

Somebody was butthurt enough to make that image.

youtube.com/watch?v=sdu4wSBZqMM

I was merely supplied with the image. I would have covered with honokas if I made it desu.

>flag
>spanish blood
You aren't white. Be honest now is it moor or injun admixture along with it or both?

youtube.com/watch?v=SRRw1ERj2Gc

>posts image
>p-please don't hold me responsible
Classic anonymong

I don't think i've ever made OC in my life. also
>has a kid
>STILL posts on brit/pol/ 24/7
the state

Yes I can see how many hours in photoshop the original image took to make

The present doesn't look too bad to me. 20k pop town taken a week or so ago. Only non-whites own the takeaways pretty much or are properly angloed and assimilated. We did have a Romanian problem as they worked in one of the factories, had a few tent communes springing up but the council tore them down. A lot of them are leaving now due to Brexit. My neighbor is Polish, cool guy. Obsession with 90's pop music, take that mainly... weirdo. But there aren't big isolated communities with their own shops which are named in polish or whatever and only speaking polish springing up like I had back in Brum. It is all good if you ask me, they assimilate if they come in family units and not giant hordes like in some poor areas of cities. The only good communities like that are china towns because bug people are great at making noodles. Plus they aren't breeding at uncontrollable rates and spreading. Still... Beware China! They might be playing the long game.

I just looked at that clip from Antonio Tagini or whatever his name is.

>20 billion is peanuts
Yes it is peanuts to us, but on principle we shouldn't give them 20p. Fuck the EU, thinking we owe them money? NET contributors "owe" them money?

HAHAHAHAHA.. Fuck the fuck off, May needs to get serious and threaten to nuke the entire continent. I would if I was in power, fucking vote for me. SIR NUKESALOT! I NUKE ALL OF EUROPE TO SAVE YOU MONEY!

The eyebrow being above the hair triggers me more than the actual anime image does.

I don't even watch television, I have one and I have a TV package which I pay for but my family watches it and gives me money. Fuck the TV and fuck Emmerdale. Fucking junk piece of shit show!

FUCK EMMERDALE!

Whilst the money thing is a ball ache, my main problem is the EU argument that the ECJ should still work for europeans here.

You've made me notice that now.

see

lets leave emmerdale out of this.

You have my vote Sir Nukesalot! Some of the stuff we pay into is worth keeping maybe. Like the EU space program and some of the military projects, we have going on with France. Most of it is just us paying the EU welfare. I mean I know we are jokes about as being the welfare state but do we have to give it to an entire continent? Spend that money on our farmers and things instead of them needing EU subsidies.

It's intentional, sometimes they'll even draw parts of eyes above hair. The eyes are also much larger, hair unrealistically colourful. It's very exaggerated in most aspects, and rarely tries to be "real".

I'm in work.

LOL. Emmerdale triggering intensifies. I have not owned a TV for 10 years. I don't miss it. I have netflix and never even watch that. TV will be dead by 2040.

Lol fuck off you retard

VOTE FOR ME, I WILL HAVE THEM ALL RAPED AND BURNED ALIVE! VOTE FOR ME IN 2020!!!

God bless you young man, I promise to actually deliver on what I vow to you and other voters. I will obliterate the mainland and we can all blast music as they scream and beg and die slowly. It will be beautiful I promise you and all voters that!

We will take all the art and resources before we blow them the fuck up as compensation for having to live next to them for so long. Don't you worry, we'll get our money back and more!

FUCK EMMERDALE, I will enact an edict making watching that show punishable by death!

You are a good lad, the TV is a demon's instrument that is used to brainwash.

My job is to wait for something to happen and then attend to it, I'm currently waiting. Stay mad that I get all the benefits of being a NEET while getting paid.

>TV IS DEAD

a-are you Eddie?

Jokes on you, ill just listen to The Archers and act it out with my finger puppets

>chad
>anime

Jelly?

I want to go back to not caring about the absolute state of this country.